Survivor
2203 posts

Re: Para 9 needs a blindfire accuracy reduction

Aug 29, 2012

lol? Okay the Para is a sidearm, not a long gun. 85% of the time people use sidearms to blindfire. Take a base Para and compare its BF accuracy to a Micro, its very close

If you think something is impossible, you’ll make it impossible.
Message 81 of 86 (139 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
70 posts

Aug 29, 2012

Sometimes I see players running with their sidearm and whenever someone appears, they just stand there, blindfire shots into him, melee and then roll. That's even better than anyone can be with a weapon like the Micro. I heard someone saying on his headset 'Why are you using the Micro with the GMAL? Use the Para9, way better' and that's something you shouldn't hear. The Micro should be the sidearm to blindfire with and not the Para9. Now you can aim your sidearm, blindfire better than with a AK with your sidearm. I want to see something happening for the Raffica and the Tau, but about the Tau, it's actually useful now. I just used it in one round and I blindfired someone successfully. Use the Rate of Fire and then blindfire two shots, melee and roll, but it still needs a better accuray when blindfiring and the Raffica needs better blindfire accuracy and more damage. 

Message 82 of 86 (131 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
573 posts

Aug 29, 2012

SouthpawLP wrote:

@abbasman47: Most people want blindfire lock-on to be removed to make the hipfire more like other shooters: you still have to at least point your camera in the direction of the enemy. Not wanting the lock-on to be removed is like not wanting the G-MAL's aim assist to be reduced. Nuff said. You wanted the G-MAL's aim assist to be reduced, you got it, and now we want blindfire lock-on to be reduced/removed so that you at least have to have your camera facing the enemy. Opposing that is hypocritical.

yes, I did want the aim assist on the G-MAL to be REDUCED, not REMOVED. if it was removed, it would be almost near impossible to hit your enemies with the weapon during combat. and nobody would even be using the weapon currently.

and I also want Blind-fire lock-on to be REDUCED, not REMOVED. if it was removed, CQC would be affected drastically. now I know what you guys are thinking, this will support the people who aim and reward them, I would love that too (because the game is not delivering that at the current state of the game). but you are not considering something. people can start camping and hiding because they would not have to worry about being rushed by enemies because CQC would just blow.

REDUCTION not REMOVAL.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

abbasman47 Trophy Card
Message 83 of 86 (114 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
476 posts

Aug 29, 2012

Blooddrunk123 wrote:

wow....para 9's OP now......where is this game heading

Wow, can you please show me exactly where did I say that the Para 9 is OP? If you read the the comments and the OP you have noticed that I said it is not OP, and regarding its hipfire accuracy, it is higher than it should be , because the Para 9 is better than all other pistols in all aspects, so I suggested a slight reduction to blindfire because the micro is supposed to be better than the Para 9 in hipfire,mince the Para 9 has better accuracy and higher damage. Tau is fine now, yet the Raffica needs a buff, either a damage or accuracy buff. If you think that sidearms are only for hipfire, then you are clearly one who hipfires his sidearm all the time and make it your tactic... Hipfire needs a nerf in general, maybe removing the auto-lock, but if this doesn't happen, then I think the BF accuracy for the Para 9 must be SLIGHTLY decreased,along with the M9
Message 84 of 86 (113 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4595 posts

Aug 29, 2012

abbasman47 wrote:

SouthpawLP wrote:

@abbasman47: Most people want blindfire lock-on to be removed to make the hipfire more like other shooters: you still have to at least point your camera in the direction of the enemy. Not wanting the lock-on to be removed is like not wanting the G-MAL's aim assist to be reduced. Nuff said. You wanted the G-MAL's aim assist to be reduced, you got it, and now we want blindfire lock-on to be reduced/removed so that you at least have to have your camera facing the enemy. Opposing that is hypocritical.

yes, I did want the aim assist on the G-MAL to be REDUCED, not REMOVED. if it was removed, it would be almost near impossible to hit your enemies with the weapon during combat. and nobody would even be using the weapon currently.

and I also want Blind-fire lock-on to be REDUCED, not REMOVED. if it was removed, CQC would be affected drastically. now I know what you guys are thinking, this will support the people who aim and reward them, I would love that too (because the game is not delivering that at the current state of the game). but you are not considering something. people can start camping and hiding because they would not have to worry about being rushed by enemies because CQC would just blow.

REDUCTION not REMOVAL.

Melee-rolling.

Other games don't have lock-on for hipfire. I personally think there shouldn't be any lock-on for Uncharted's hipfire. The lock-on already got a reduction in November, but as you can see a "reduction" was not enough. For as long as there is lock-on, people will abuse hipfire as a crutch for their terrible aiming ability.

Message 85 of 86 (112 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Wastelander
573 posts

Aug 29, 2012

SouthpawLP wrote:
abbasman47 wrote:

REDUCTION not REMOVAL.

Melee-rolling.

Other games don't have lock-on for hipfire. I personally think there shouldn't be any lock-on for Uncharted's hipfire. The lock-on already got a reduction in November, but as you can see a "reduction" was not enough. For as long as there is lock-on, people will abuse hipfire as a crutch for their terrible aiming ability.

it depends on how much the "reduction" is. that reduction was not enough because it was too little. 

and lets not compare other game's hip-fire mechanics to Uncharted 3's please...

because every game has its own mechanics in term of every gameplay aspect, such as aiming, hip-fire and etc....

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

abbasman47 Trophy Card
Message 86 of 86 (102 Views)
0 Likes