Aug 28 2012
By: rapha_333 Sackboy 476 posts

Para 9 needs a blindfire accuracy reduction

[ Edited ]
85 replies 601 views Edited Aug 28, 2012
So after the latest patch the long guns have been more balanced with the ROF mod getting a slower rate of fire.However, regarding the pistols, the Para 9 simply destroys them all. It is easy to use, has high damage and a significantly high hipefire accuracy. Now I don't want the para 9 to become a weaker gun, all I think it needs is a blindfire accuracy reduction. You only need 3 shots before a melee to kill someone ,and I have died countless times due to that tactic , and it is so easy to to do that because it's blindfire accuracy is so high that people use it to blindfire more than they use the micro, which is supposed to be a blindfire weapon! It also has to do with the weapon's damage, but reducing it's damage would destroy the weapon. So please ND, reduce the BF accuracy on this weapon . If you do this , the pistols will be much more balanced and BF will be abit less common .Thanks for reading
Message 1 of 86 (601 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
10662 posts

Re: Para 9 needs a blindfire accuracy reduction

Aug 28, 2012

Smiley Indifferent

New PSN ID for PS4: Redd-Axel

Come check out my Twitch TV channel, will be streaming various PS4 games from time to time http://www.twitch.tv/reddaxel
Message 2 of 86 (594 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6261 posts

Aug 28, 2012

KarateChampChad wrote:

Smiley Indifferent

Not sure if serious...

What aren't you sure about?

Para9 needs a blindfire accuracy reduction.

http://oi48.tinypic.com/jfdnnp.jpg

Message 3 of 86 (587 Views)
Monster Hunter
38 posts

Aug 28, 2012

Don't be silly, the Para 9 is fine. My bullets going at a 90 degree angle in midair is perfectly realistic and fair.

Message 4 of 86 (577 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2224 posts

Aug 28, 2012

xSKIN_N_BONESx wrote:

KarateChampChad wrote:

Smiley Indifferent

Not sure if serious...

I think the ROF on the Micro needs to go and the Raffica gets some sort of buff (in some shape or form) before we start attacking the Para 9 which seems to be fine in my eyes. Maybe it is just me though.

Message 5 of 86 (575 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6261 posts

Aug 28, 2012

Asraik wrote:

xSKIN_N_BONESx wrote:

KarateChampChad wrote:

Smiley Indifferent

Not sure if serious...

I think the ROF on the Micro needs to go and the Raffica gets some sort of buff (in some shape or form) before we start attacking the Para 9 which seems to be fine in my eyes. Maybe it is just me though.

I agree that RoF on the Micro should go but even with that the Para9 is still a better gun by default, and still way too good at blindfire.

The Raffica could either use a damage increase or an accuracy increase.

Message 6 of 86 (569 Views)
Highlighted
Ghost of Sparta
10662 posts

Aug 28, 2012

xSKIN_N_BONESx wrote:

KarateChampChad wrote:

Smiley Indifferent

Not sure if serious...

Its the Para9...a sidearm, its not overpowered. Anytime I use mine its because I'm out of ammo for my long gun. I'm guessing it seems overpowered because of the blindfire mod, that's what its suppose to do though, increase blindfire accuracy. 

Long story short, its not overpowered. 

Come check out my Twitch TV channel, will be streaming various PS4 games from time to time http://www.twitch.tv/reddaxel
Message 7 of 86 (561 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6261 posts

Aug 28, 2012

KarateChampChad wrote:

xSKIN_N_BONESx wrote:

KarateChampChad wrote:

Smiley Indifferent

Not sure if serious...

Its the Para9...a sidearm, its not overpowered. Anytime I use mine its because I'm out of ammo for my long gun. I'm guessing it seems overpowered because of the blindfire mod, that's what its suppose to do though, increase blindfire accuracy. 

That's funny, because it's blindfire is ridiculously overpowered. You don't even need the blindfire mod unless you're one of those people who uses it to blindfire from 8 feet away (which works sadly).

It's one of the best blindfire weapons in the whole game. How have you not picked up on this? Smiley Indifferent

Message 8 of 86 (551 Views)
Survivor
2224 posts

Aug 28, 2012

xSKIN_N_BONESx wrote:

Asraik wrote:

xSKIN_N_BONESx wrote:

KarateChampChad wrote:

Smiley Indifferent

Not sure if serious...

I agree that RoF on the Micro should go but even with that the Para9 is still a better gun by default, and still way too good at blindfire.

The Raffica could either use a damage increase or an accuracy increase.

I like the Para 9, I wouldn't mind a BF decrease if we got a Max Ammo Mod. I would love to increase that and it would be really helpful (in my opinion.)

Which would be better on the Raffica? I would think a damage increase but accuracy could be better. It is not a very good gun to use right now. Better than the Tau (that gun just needs to be able to shoot people behind cover, it would make it much more effective in so many ways. A mini sniper, so much more useful than it is now.)

Other than that, is there anything else that needs a buff/nerf? I would say the Mag 5, for blindfire accuracy (it should be an aiming weapon) and the Pistole (for blindfiring, you know like opposites of each other) however this may not be a good idea. So I wouldn't touch the Mag 5, however the Pistole could use some type of buff. Maybe more ammo or a bigger clip size? We are only talking about sidearms, so I left long guns out of this. x3

Message 9 of 86 (549 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
10662 posts

Aug 28, 2012

xSKIN_N_BONESx wrote:

KarateChampChad wrote:

xSKIN_N_BONESx wrote:

KarateChampChad wrote:

Smiley Indifferent

Not sure if serious...

That's funny, because it's blindfire is ridiculously overpowered. You don't even need the blindfire mod unless you're one of those people who uses it to blindfire from 8 feet away (which works sadly).

It's one of the best blindfire weapons in the whole game. How have you not picked up on this? Smiley Indifferent

I'm an Ak user mostly and only use my sidearm in case of emergency, that and I use Marlowe's Para9 becaused I earned the darn thing the hard way. If not that then Jade Para9, but I just legacied for my 5th time so I'm stuck with Marlowe's for a while. 

Message 10 of 86 (534 Views)
0 Likes