Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
Sep 08 2012
By: SweetPoison13 MVP Support 11598 posts
Online

PSN Maintenance Scheduled for September 10th

[ Edited ]
20 replies 580 views Edited Sep 8, 2012

PlayStation Network maintenance is scheduled for September 10th between 8 AM PDT and 10 PM PDT. If you have signed into the PlayStation Network over the past few days then you should be able to play video games online during this maintenance window.

 

For more information please visit the following thread:

 

PSN Maintenance Scheduled for September 10th

Twitter: @Sweet13Poison | YouTube: Sweetest13Poison

Message 1 of 21 (580 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 05/13/2010
Offline
3641 posts
 

Re: PSN Maintenance Scheduled for September 10th

Sep 8, 2012

SweetPoison13 wrote:

PlayStation Network maintenance is scheduled for September 10th between 8 AM PDT and 10 PM PDT. If you have signed into the PlayStation Network over the past few days then you should be able to play video games online during this maintenance window.

 

For more information please visit the following thread:

 

PSN Maintenance Scheduled for September 10th


Is this normal to be able to play games online during a scheduled maintenance?

 

Message 2 of 21 (483 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 11/23/2010
Offline
1135 posts
 

Re: PSN Maintenance Scheduled for September 10th

Sep 8, 2012

SweetPoison13 wrote:

 

PSN Maintenance Scheduled for September 10th


FUUUUUUUUU-

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I like waffles
Message 3 of 21 (471 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 11/22/2011
Offline
4171 posts
 

Re: PSN Maintenance Scheduled for September 10th

[ Edited ]
Sep 8, 2012

Whatever. I have a huge backlog of single player games that I haven't touched yet so this is a good time to start,

 

games

Sign by Danasoft - Get Your Sign
Message 4 of 21 (468 Views)
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 07/01/2012
Offline
176 posts
 

Re: PSN Maintenance Scheduled for September 10th

Sep 8, 2012
Time to work on single player games!
----
Message 5 of 21 (454 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Splicer
Registered: 09/08/2012
Offline
74 posts
 

Re: PSN Maintenance Scheduled for September 10th

Sep 8, 2012

HIhi2442 wrote:

Whatever. I have a huge backlog of single player games that I haven't touched yet so this is a good time to start,

 

games


Umm, where is Uncharted Drake's Fortune?

The name's Boogaloo. Electric Boogaloo.
Photobucket
I wish I could give you herpes.
Message 6 of 21 (427 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 11/22/2011
Offline
4171 posts
 

Re: PSN Maintenance Scheduled for September 10th

Sep 8, 2012

E_Boogaloo wrote:

HIhi2442 wrote:

Whatever. I have a huge backlog of single player games that I haven't touched yet so this is a good time to start,

 

games


Umm, where is Uncharted Drake's Fortune?


Borrowed and Platinumed already.

 

Sign by Danasoft - Get Your Sign
Message 7 of 21 (423 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 03/23/2010
Offline
2792 posts
 

Re: PSN Maintenance Scheduled for September 10th

Sep 8, 2012

HIhi2442 wrote:

E_Boogaloo wrote:

HIhi2442 wrote:

Whatever. I have a huge backlog of single player games that I haven't touched yet so this is a good time to start,

 

games


Umm, where is Uncharted Drake's Fortune?


Borrowed and Platinumed already.

 


That... That's insult, How can you own all of this and not have your own copy of Uncharted Drake's Fortune!?

 

On another note, I didn't know the original Fable was on the xbox 360... I'll have to look into that!

Message 8 of 21 (402 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 07/20/2012
Offline
1018 posts
 

Re: PSN Maintenance Scheduled for September 10th

Sep 8, 2012
Oh man I have forgot I still need to finish Final Fantasy XIII 2 perfect time
Message 9 of 21 (394 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Splicer
Registered: 09/08/2012
Offline
74 posts
 

Re: PSN Maintenance Scheduled for September 10th

Sep 8, 2012

HIhi2442 wrote:

E_Boogaloo wrote:

HIhi2442 wrote:

Whatever. I have a huge backlog of single player games that I haven't touched yet so this is a good time to start,

 

[PICTURE OF GAMES MINUS UDF]


Umm, where is Uncharted Drake's Fortune?


Borrowed and Platinumed already.

 


Well, that's a **bleep** shame. A **bleep** shame, indeed. 

 

Son, I am disappoint.

The name's Boogaloo. Electric Boogaloo.
Photobucket
I wish I could give you herpes.
Message 10 of 21 (385 Views)
Reply
0 Likes