First Son
2 posts

Re: PS3 keeps freezing

Nov 14, 2012

Hey, i cant play Uncharted 3 the stupid message of the day makes my playstation freeze. sometimes it works and other times it wont, like this morning i played for like 20 mins then i got on a few hours later and i have tried to get online like 20 times and it keeps freezeing why wont naughty dog just take the stupid message of the day off?!?!?

Please use plain text.
Message 31 of 33 (249 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Nov 14, 2012

This keeps happening to me too. Everything will connect and I will get to the main MP screen and then all of the sudden things stop loading and my emblem and none of the icons load and neither will my character or anything. This is getting to the point where it's not even worth putting the game in my system. Naughty Dog you really need to fix this, big time.

Please use plain text.
Message 32 of 33 (228 Views)
First Son
5 posts

Nov 15, 2012

I actually took a break from UC3 for a while. I think the last day i played was around October 30th & for the most part everything was working fine.  When I got on this morning I installed patch 1.15 & my PS3 freezes at the message of the day screen as soon as I hit X. I have to hit the power button until it beeps or pull the plug because i wont be able to quit game or turn system off from the controller anymore. I tried this about 20 times. I tried to connect into UC2 MP & that worked fine. This is very frustrating since I see a couple people in my friends list playing UC3, but it looks like I’m not the only one having this problem so I hope Naughty Dog can fix this soon because its obviously not my PS3 or Internet connection that is causing this..

Please use plain text.
Message 33 of 33 (221 Views)
0 Likes