Lombax Warrior
240 posts

Re: PS3 keeps freezing

Jun 6, 2012

I was able to play some matches yesterday, for no reason it just started working, but as i said above my DLC toggle was not there, even though the dlc maps (all 3 dlc maps) were showing up as a custome game, so i re-downloaded/installed all 3 and it froze again, i cannot seem to pass the connecting.. screen and if it lets me and i choose to play a match i never make it to the game because it gets stuck in the lobby after the countdown and of course it counts as a loss.. I already broke one of my controllers for frustration over this BS.. I been having nothing but problems since patch 1.11 came out,

Does anybody know how many times can i download/install my Fortune Hunter's Club content from the store, since i been deleting the game data i need to install it again, but right now i just did another game data delete and i still cannot get connected ive done this like 3x, it keeps freezing...

I dont always play, but when I do. I play for hours.

Message 11 of 33 (586 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
240 posts

Jun 8, 2012

is NaughtyDog even checking these forums?? i havent been able to play this game, i am a fan and not being able to play the game is irritating. I hope they fix this immediately.

Message 12 of 33 (586 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Jun 9, 2012

Naugthy dog,

I posted earlier under Titansman96 that I was experiencing some issues with the message of the day screen when I get online. Once I press ok to move on past the message of the day to play online it frezzes up my playstation 3. But today I get Online to play and it frezzes again so I used my trick as stated ealier on jun 5 but now my brothers froze so I tried mine again and it froze again so I tried my other account and it froze so now I'm on complete lock down like Au10tic where I cant get online at all. So please naugthy dog fix the problem A.S.A.P, I understand this is the first time you have released message of the day for uncharted 3 so please fix the bugs as fast as you can.

Thanks, Naugthy Dog

XxKILLROIDxX

P.S- Other 302 people who have viewed this topic I encourage you write about the similar problem your having if you are because N.D can't fix something if they don't know its broken so we need to bring it to their attention.

Message 13 of 33 (585 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
240 posts

Jun 12, 2012

I am very upset that not a single ND member has suggested or said anything on this yet. I continue to have issues with this game, I am a fan with FHC and want to play this game, it looks like when it works its without the DLC maps installed, it continues to freeze at connecting screen and i still can access the xmb but of course if I quit the game my PS3 reboots. Please ND respond to this thread, this is why you have a forum right? To help users with problems.

Message 14 of 33 (585 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
240 posts

Jun 14, 2012

I have noticed that when it would freeze while in the lobby, my character does not appear or move, my legacy number is missing, and my emblem flag does not move, also when i go into custom game the maps wont load all i see is a circle spinning around and my friends avatar wont load under friends list, i also see a spinning circle and the sound/music goes off.

Message 15 of 33 (585 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
240 posts

Jun 18, 2012

tried to play today and spent nearly 3hrs tyring to play online, fucken game kept freezing at the connecting screen and when it made it to the lobby the sound would go off, and my character skin will freeze. I played some UC2 instead. Can someone from ND respond already! say you are addressing or at least looking into the matter..

Message 16 of 33 (586 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2414 posts

Jun 18, 2012

I have the same exact problem as soon as I log in to the u3 multiplayer the sound is gone the character freezes and I get black screens. But my problem evolves over time. The first time it froze I got a black screen and it kept freezing for the rest of the day so I quit and from that day on I got black screens and only black screens then 1 1/2 months later it freezes every time I log in and I couldn't play at all until a week later I log into co-op and it didn't freeze for that day. Then the next day I try to play it but sometimes it freezes then a month later my character froze when I got into the multiplayer. Now I can't play the multiplayer unless I play some other game for a while then the u3 multiplayer. But sometimes it doesn't work. Nd respond or fix it I'm getting annoyed. Sorry for the grammer it's early in the morning.

Creep
Message 17 of 33 (586 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
240 posts

Jun 21, 2012

i havent been able to play this game for 4 days straight, i barely make it to the lobby now and of course when i do, it gets stuck, been playing UC2 lately. Cant wait for patch 1.13 to hopefully resolve this.

Message 18 of 33 (586 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
240 posts

Jul 2, 2012

This new forums makes it harder to look for stuff!! i guess the plan is to get issues like this forgotten.. Bump! No answer yet?

Message 19 of 33 (579 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
240 posts

Jul 4, 2012

Naughty freaking Dog Is this going to be addressed on this coming patch? more people are complaining about this issue. Instead of fixing something that works, fix something that breaks the game for us that cant play it.

Message 20 of 33 (569 Views)
0 Likes