Aug 12 2012
By: Randysbx2 First Son 8 posts

PS3 Freezing

3 replies 157 views Edited Aug 12, 2012

I know this should be posted in the technical issues sections but no one goes on that, anyways these past 2 weeks this game has been causing my PS3 to freeze excessively I'm talking like every 3 to 4 games. And I know I'm not the only one experiencing this because I see my freinds signing in and out when they play this game so I assume their PS3's are freezing too. 

ND PLEASE FIX THIS!!!

Message 1 of 4 (157 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
256 posts

Re: PS3 Freezing

Aug 12, 2012

this might help

1)Have PS3 on standby mode (red light on)

2)Hold down the power button, the system will turn on but keep holding down the power button until the system shuts off again.

3)Hold the power button again and you'll will hear a beep but keep holding down the power button. Then you will hear it beep twice quickly.

4)After you hear those two quick beeps, let go of the power button.

5)On the screen, a menu will pop up. Select "Restore File System" (Make sure you DON'T select "Restore PS3" as that WILL delete everything in your HDD)

6)Then follow the onscreen prompts.
Restoring your file system just fixes currupted data and deletes unusable data

i had issues with a different game and this worked so it should work. it won't delete anything unless it's no longer usable

Message 2 of 4 (153 Views)
First Son
8 posts

Aug 14, 2012
I'll try it out thanks
Message 3 of 4 (138 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Monster Hunter
28 posts

Aug 14, 2012

I've had consistent freezing almost every match for the past 2 days too. ND, you better fix that **bleep** Man Mad

Message 4 of 4 (135 Views)
0 Likes