First Son
17 posts

Same thing happens when I try to lower the Music from the...

Dec 6, 2011

Same thing happens when I try to lower the Music from the game just so i can only here the sound effects and other features but for some reason they dont save so I always have to go the options menu and lower it again which is so anoying as well

Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 21 (109 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
32 posts

the only way to save the settings is to play single playe...

Dec 11, 2011

the only way to save the settings is to play single player or co-op,i try it and it works.i still cant understand how difficult is for ND to fix it,as always they never can release a game bug-free

Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 21 (109 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
29 posts

Re: on the PS3, go to GAME, then scroll to Saved Data Utility...

Dec 30, 2011

I gave this a try and followed your instructions to the letter.  What do you know, it worked!  Thanks so much for the tip.  Much appreciated!

Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 21 (109 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Re: on the PS3, go to GAME, then scroll to Saved Data Utility...

Jan 4, 2012

i have almost the same problem but mine is worst when i buy or level up things and i quit multiplayer and enter again nothing is save level,skins,weapons and other stuff and i can not see uncharted tv do you thing is the same fix

Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 21 (109 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
53 posts

Re: Options Settings Still Don't Save

Jan 5, 2012

Well, we have all seen the ND reasoning on bugreports here.

- This only happends to a small number of people

So unless this forum is full with millions of posts, this is the case.

So don't expect to much until then.

Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 21 (109 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
32 posts

Jan 6, 2012

i've never seen this kind of thing in a game,settings don't save,still i can't find a way to save my brightness option ! it's so difficult to code the game to save the options settings?wtf ND

Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 21 (109 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13011 posts

Jan 7, 2012

tifos wrote:

i've never seen this kind of thing in a game,settings don't save,still i can't find a way to save my brightness option ! it's so difficult to code the game to save the options settings?*** ND

There are 2 files in your UC3 Game save: one of them is smaller (112KB). Delete that and then configure your settings from the start.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/Ping-filter-toggle-SUPPORT-for-less-lag/m-p/40782623
Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 21 (109 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
110 posts

Jan 7, 2012

same issue here none of the settings save, tried to save it during MP or CO-OP didnt do anything, only thing that worked is deleting the profile data, but doing that deletes the fact that i completed the game on crushing so you wont be able to reply chapters or start new game on crushing.  good thing i backed it before doing though, had the game's MP been like UC2's id be bothered much more by this, dont think i'll be spending  much time with this MP as i did with 2, not feeling the MP particularly the maps and aiming

Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 21 (109 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
458 posts

Jan 7, 2012

tapantaola wrote:

tifos wrote:

i've never seen this kind of thing in a game,settings don't save,still i can't find a way to save my brightness option ! it's so difficult to code the game to save the options settings?*** ND

There are 2 files in your UC3 Game save: one of them is smaller (112KB). Delete that and then configure your settings from the start.

The new forum sucks. -__-

Not sure if anyone else has experienced this, but I found that just deleting my U3 profile did not solve my problem.  I also had a U3 Beta profile which needed to be removed before I got a clean set of settings to change and save.

Your mileage may vary...

Uncharted 3 Co-op Certification Center: Uncharted.VarHyid.com
Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 21 (109 Views)
Fender Bender
3748 posts

Sep 28, 2012

I have the same problem, will try the profile deletion method tonight.

Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 21 (103 Views)
0 Likes