First Son
15 posts

i rang playstation support, and apparently my code was us...

Nov 4, 2011

i rang playstation support, and apparently my code was used 4 hours before i even purchased the game. what a joke. people should contact PS support, as they will actually talk to you about it. I now have to take my game back with proof of time of purchase, and get an exchange.

PS SUPPORT UK:

0844 736 0595 

Message 51 of 96 (344 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Same problem!

Nov 4, 2011

Yeah, same problem here as well.  Played single player for a few days, then I thought I'd get stuck into the multi-player.  Finally get connected to online....took a few attempts....and it asks for online pass....no probs, enter pass code on rear of booklet........USED OR OUT OF DATE message........Noooooo!!!!!

Come on Sony....get your finger out!!!

Message 52 of 96 (344 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

mine doesn't work either...

Nov 4, 2011

I bought mine from shopto.net, and it's the uik version. I got the game 2 days early, so i tried the code then, but it didn't work, but i just thought that it was because i got the game early... but yesterday, i wanted to try the multiplayer, but my code still didn't work. 

Is naughty dog or sony doing anything about this?

Because, it's clear that there's a problem here, and we have no fault whatsoever in this, and we spend good money for this, and essentially we are only getting half the game. 

I contacted shopto, but they want me to return the game, to check if it's faulty... how? and will i get a new copy, with the exact same problem?

I wan't, no, i need ND or sony to do something about this... and maybe rethink the whole online pass failure...

i saw somewhere, that someone thinks sony put the same codes out multiple times, so that's why some of the codes doesn't work... but then someone would have gotten my code, even earlier than me, and would have been able to use it, that long before release. 

To sum up, there's a HUGE problem with those codes... and is it being worked on???

Message 53 of 96 (344 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

mmm

Nov 4, 2011

I was waiting U3 like 4 months ago , i ordered like 3 month ago... now i have a brand new original copy of my game and i cant play multiplayer online?? is this a joke whit us? i think ND is taking us like a stupids and they dont answer for nothing so we spend money in the game so they have to give us some answer or ill take legal actions. 

i checked and played and finished the single player mode so what i have to do now

... i have to spend more money for get the pass again ? please answer us we are not stupids...

Message 54 of 96 (344 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
486 posts

Having the same issue, got the game today from amazon.uk...

Nov 4, 2011
Having the same issue, got the game today from amazon.uk and the online pass isn't working.

Were these sealed, unopened copies of the game? Yes
Did you enter the code from the back of the manual? Yes
Did you double-check that you did not perform a typo? Yes
Message 55 of 96 (344 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

This is a joke

Nov 4, 2011

Naughty Dog - please give us some clue as to what you guys are doing to sort this mess.  You have a lot of people here who have paid good money for your product only to be denied 50% of it through not fault of our own.  If online passes can't be guaranteed to work properly, they shouldn't be implemented.

Please please please let us know what is going on!!!

Message 56 of 96 (344 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

what's going on

Nov 4, 2011
got my copy last night from game and my pass doesn't work either
Message 57 of 96 (344 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Same issue here, got my copy from shopto on monday finish...

Nov 4, 2011

Same issue here, got my copy from shopto on monday finished the sp tonight so thought i'd give mp a go and the online pass isn't working.

Were these sealed, unopened copies of the game? Yes

Did you enter the code from the back of the manual? Yes

Did you double-check that you did not perform a typo? Yes

Message 58 of 96 (344 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

I was having same problems despite having a sealed uk cop...

Nov 5, 2011
I was having same problems despite having a sealed uk copy. Was going to have it replaced but then found option on PS3 to activate device. Did this, tried code again and everything worked fine.

Think option to activate is on main home screen
Message 59 of 96 (344 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Thanks!

Nov 5, 2011

The activation works! 

So people, go activate your ps3's now, and you have access to the MP!!!

ND you need to see this, and tell people who complain, what the solution is :smileyhappy:

Message 60 of 96 (344 Views)
0 Likes