Wastelander
820 posts

Re: Okay so don't know how to put this.

Jan 12, 2013

BurstLimitKL wrote:

Smiley Indifferent

I swear ever since the crushing lab we have those more FPS ecentric people wanting less health and doesn't like it when I have the opportunity to kill someone and escape just because they were shooting me first as I turn a corner. All of the guns are accurate enough, did you know that most of the guns take less than a second to kill? 

Not too many people agree. At all. 

What ain't broke don't fix it.

Fix the actual problem we've been stating and agreeing on as a community. (For the most part.)

Just because people want less health doesn't make them COD fanatics, i love lower health and i don't play FPSs, i am a big socom player though, tactical third person with lower health. reason i had a 2.5 KDR on there, and on this game its well under a 2. =/

The Kingdom of Longbow shall reign forever, for it is written in the stars above~
Message 71 of 394 (239 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Jan 12, 2013

Despur4do wrote:

BurstLimitKL wrote:

Smiley Indifferent

I swear ever since the crushing lab we have those more FPS ecentric people wanting less health and doesn't like it when I have the opportunity to kill someone and escape just because they were shooting me first as I turn a corner. All of the guns are accurate enough, did you know that most of the guns take less than a second to kill? 

Fix the actual problem we've been stating and agreeing on as a community. (For the most part.)

Just because people want less health doesn't make them COD fanatics, i love lower health and i don't play FPSs, i am a big socom player though, tactical third person with lower health. reason i had a 2.5 KDR on there, and on this game its well under a 2. =/

I never liked low health since I kept getting killed climbing on a game that emphasizes climbing. :l

Spec Ops is a good TPS, too. Smiley Very Happy After you get past killing all civilians like you're a terrorist, it's a fun game.

Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 72 of 394 (238 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
820 posts

Jan 12, 2013

i have to kudos machine, if i would have made this type thread (which i have before under a different account which i won't mention) i get ripped apart and told to "go play COD", due to high health and sprint button people can run like chickens recover from behind a wall and come back and kill you. ambushers get screwed on most maps. there should be risk for going out in the open, oh wait.. blindfire has a better time to kill than aiming!

Smiley Surprised

The Kingdom of Longbow shall reign forever, for it is written in the stars above~
Message 73 of 394 (235 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3696 posts

Jan 12, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:

Despur4do wrote:

BurstLimitKL wrote:

Smiley Indifferent

I never liked low health since I kept getting killed climbing on a game that emphasizes climbing. :l

Spec Ops is a good TPS, too. Smiley Very Happy After you get past killing all civilians like you're a terrorist, it's a fun game.

I'm talking about lowered health by means of the guns firing more accurate.

Not the same as just lowering health.

Making guns fire more realistically.

Being able to burst fire long distances, automatics more on par with long range fire, and returning the gmal to the way it was.

Making this game have more gun fights.

I'm talking about the making people choose aiming again.

"aiming is always more accurate than running and gunning" - remember.

I want to be the reason you're looking down at your phone laughing as you walk into a pole.
Message 74 of 394 (229 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
820 posts

Jan 12, 2013

DEATH__MACHINIST wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:

Despur4do wrote:

BurstLimitKL wrote:

Smiley Indifferent

I'm talking about lowered health by means of the guns firing more accurate.

Not the same as just lowering health.

Making guns fire more realistically.

Being able to burst fire long distances, automatics more on par with long range fire, and returning the gmal to the way it was.

Making this game have more gun fights.

I'm talking about the making people choose aiming again.

"aiming is always more accurate than running and gunning" - remember.

have you played socom games? it has all that and rewards burst fire and drops people if you can aim well.

Message 75 of 394 (225 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3696 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 12, 2013

No never played it.

I play BF3 and Cod as my FPS games.

But on U3 forum you cant mention that you play other shooters or your opinion is invalid, no matter how many 1000's of hours you have into the Uncharted series. In my leisure time I play other games as well.

Cod has Massive bullet tracking.

I don't like it because of that. I can be way off with my reticule and still get hit markers all the way till his death.

I like the "you have to be on target" feel of BF3. It is nearly identical to the aiming feel of Uncharted 2.

I use the AS-VAL with is one of the hardest guns in the game to manage because of recoil, spread  and clip size.

I'm 15th in the world with it.

I burst fire it in almost every scenario, nearly like I did using rapid hands and a ak on U2.- when aiming was the choice for 90% of any encounter.

I'm not afraid to say that I like other games and say that hey other games have this or that down better.

I'm not afraid to say that Uncharted tries to make things to easy and I'm not afraid to say that Uncharted is headed into a more centered around kids type game.

I have heard the same statements out of the mouths of some players that some of you hold so dear.

I wont name them but they know who they are.

I'm not afraid to commit uncharted forum suicide by saying the things I say.

I often find I'm arguing with people that play nothing else.

I want to be the reason you're looking down at your phone laughing as you walk into a pole.
Message 76 of 394 (225 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
820 posts

Jan 12, 2013

DEATH__MACHINIST wrote:

No never played it.

But on U3 forum you cant mention that you play other shooters or your opinion is invalid, no matter how many 1000's of hours you have into the Uncharted series. In my leisure time I play other games as well.

I don't like it because of that. I can be way off with my reticule and still get hit markers all the way till his death.

I like the "you have to be on target" feel of BF3. It is nearly identical to the aiming feel of Uncharted 2.

I use the AS-VAL with is one of the hardest guns in the game to manage because of recoil, spread  and clip size.

I burst fire it in almost every scenario, nearly like I did using rapid hands and a ak on U2.- when aiming was the choice for 90% of any encounter.

I'm not afraid to say that I like other games and say that hey other games have this or that down better.

I'm not afraid to say that Uncharted tries to make things to easy and I'm not afraid to say that Uncharted is headed into a more centered around kids type game.

I have heard the same statements out of the mouths of some players that some of you hold so dear.

i played battlefield a few times and used an m4 w/heavy barrel and a x4 scope and tried to camp and hit people far away, i couldnt kill crap, lol.

Message 77 of 394 (215 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3696 posts

Jan 12, 2013

I will also go out and say that Battlefield is not with out its share of problems.

Right now we are having a influx of players region jumping. Ie say some one from Brazil playing on a East coast U.S server based in New York.

They are finding that when they lag on those servers they are harder to kill. Sound familiar?

The advantage over there is that server owners can region check the players on their server and kick or ban them from playing there.

Any more most servers say U.K and U.S players only. Mine is one of them.

Message 78 of 394 (212 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3696 posts

Jan 12, 2013

Despur4do wrote:

DEATH__MACHINIST wrote:

No never played it.

i played battlefield a few times and used an m4 w/heavy barrel and a x4 scope and tried to camp and hit people far away, i couldnt kill crap, lol.

Change it to burst fire and see the difference.

Message 79 of 394 (210 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
820 posts

Jan 12, 2013

DEATH__MACHINIST wrote:

Despur4do wrote:

DEATH__MACHINIST wrote:

No never played it.

Change it to burst fire and see the difference.

whats an AS VAL? that looks like a sub machine gun

Message 80 of 394 (199 Views)
0 Likes