Treasure Hunter
3693 posts

Re: Okay so don't know how to put this.

Jan 11, 2013

Blennerville wrote:
its simple - we all go to Tomb Raider

I really hope thats the case.

My reasoning......... ND needs competition in the 3rd person shooter category.

We need them to step up, we need them to sweat when they get competition.

The result= more polished thought out multi players. Not copy and paste from what ever is making the most money.

Then again some times I think they f'd this game up so bad so if The last of us is even remotely good

we will all hall it as being the greatest multiplayer of all time.

I want to be the reason you're looking down at your phone laughing as you walk into a pole.
Message 61 of 394 (252 Views)
Treasure Hunter
3693 posts

Jan 12, 2013

Why do you think that games like cod of duty and battle field have so much to them.

They are in direct competition with each other.

In FPS's its either of those two.

Competition is a good thing in businesses .

The consumer is the one who comes out on top.

I want to be the reason you're looking down at your phone laughing as you walk into a pole.
Message 62 of 394 (250 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2689 posts

Jan 12, 2013
ya thats one reason, the other is i dont like ND anymore - there greed and additude offends me and i cant support them - i cant understand why people would buy TLOU after UC3
Message 63 of 394 (241 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3693 posts

Jan 12, 2013

Blennerville wrote:
ya thats one reason, the other is i dont like ND anymore - there greed and additude offends me and i cant support them - i cant understand why people would buy TLOU after UC3

Thats why there's red box, family video, hollywood video, and oh no he didn't game sharing.( not that i'd support that but you know people do it.)

Message 64 of 394 (236 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3693 posts

Jan 12, 2013

Lets get back on topic though.

Aiming in this game broken, causes players to seek alternative routes of getting kills.

Message 65 of 394 (234 Views)
Wastelander
622 posts

Jan 12, 2013

Smiley Indifferent

I swear ever since the crushing lab we have those more FPS ecentric people wanting less health and doesn't like it when I have the opportunity to kill someone and escape just because they were shooting me first as I turn a corner. All of the guns are accurate enough, did you know that most of the guns take less than a second to kill? 

Not too many people agree. At all. 

What ain't broke don't fix it.

Fix the actual problem we've been stating and agreeing on as a community. (For the most part.)

Message 66 of 394 (231 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
622 posts

Jan 12, 2013

DEATH__MACHINIST wrote:

Look what I'm trying to get at is more balance to this game.

As of now it's pretty much all heat seeking auto lock blind fire.

It's done because its waaaaaaaay easier than aiming.

The gmal just needed a slight auto aim adjustment not a crucifixion.

The problem at the time was you had no way to compete with it long range with the ak, or m9.

The M9 and Ak should be able to half counter the gmal at long distance by short bursting.

Thats not the case at all with this game.

Do you really think a AK-47 assault rifle cannot shoot accurately at 70 meters?

If so then you probably have never fired a gun in real life.

In U2 it was nothing to see players firing the AK from on side of the fort to the other even in a fal - ak battle.

Sure the AK user was at a disadvantage but not out classed to the point of not even bothering to try.

Back when the gmal was in its prime you were nuts to even try.

This game has NO gun balance, none.

U2 really did. Even if you picked up a M4 on the map the ak still competed with it at any range, the fal as well.

**** the reticules themselves are in my opinion worse than the reticules of U2. U2 at least showed you when burst firing what your pattern was doing.

P.s I love how everybody goes to the dont change the health in this game issue when YOU DONT have high health. Every in this game works against that notion.

From 50% damage melees, kick backs being in a match where there are power weapons on the maps, down to the hit boxes.

Some of you guys you just cant have a discussion with at all about these things.

You bring up other games and its like your points get thrown out the window because of the cult following of

U3. Look I have 1000 hrs + into the uncharted series and now have 700 hrs into battle field as well and I can tell you one thing------ Battle field knows how to balance guns.

Nothing ***** me off more than having a argument about Uncharted 2 vs Uncharted 3 like going on to U2 to find that the person I'm arguing with met a max rank of 40. Really? 40? Which has happenend to me many times.

I'm not trying to make Uncharted into battle field or cod I'm trying to make it more like U2.

If you think I'm trying to make it into Battlefield or Cod I got a news flash for you ND already did.

Load outs, kick backs, buddy spawns, Call out, a load out sniper rifle with OHK head shot 2 to the body, the Kal7 ( load out shot gun of U3 )..... theses all came from those games.

These were things they copied from other games when those games should have been coping things from Uncharted not the other way around.

The thing is Uncharted left out the things that balanced those things in those games.

I think that when you can jump off a cliff, still live, roll and climb like the most inhuman thing ever, guns aren't exact replicas to real life. Especially when you can reload that fast.

Message 67 of 394 (229 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3693 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 12, 2013

at BurstLimitKL  Out of curiosity  not spite, what was the max level you reached on U2?

I'm asking this to understand your opinion on this base on the time you spent between the two games.

Like I said that I guess you seemed to miss this is about the accuarcy of the weapons not lowering the health.

Seriouly does it not still feel this way

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iwnkVUaprAw

Message 68 of 394 (225 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
143 posts

Jan 12, 2013

BurstLimitKL wrote:

Smiley Indifferent

I swear ever since the crushing lab we have those more FPS ecentric people wanting less health and doesn't like it when I have the opportunity to kill someone and escape just because they were shooting me first as I turn a corner. All of the guns are accurate enough, did you know that most of the guns take less than a second to kill? 

Fix the actual problem we've been stating and agreeing on as a community. (For the most part.)

It's not about getting more kills. Aiming is worthless in U3 because hipfire is easier, so that means people won't aim because it's inferior to hipfire (there's no noticing recoil when you blindfire). We need something in the guns that makes aiming superior in all ranges.

3693 posts

Jan 12, 2013

GamerAlexz wrote:

BurstLimitKL wrote:

Smiley Indifferent

It's not about getting more kills. Aiming is worthless in U3 because hipfire is easier, so that means people won't aim because it's inferior to hipfire (there's no noticing recoil when you blindfire). We need something in the guns that makes aiming superior in all ranges.

Thank you for taking the time to understand what I'm getting at here.

Message 70 of 394 (199 Views)
0 Likes