Re: Okay so don't know how to put this.

[ Edited ]
Jan 11, 2013

Flawless83 wrote:

Same old storys as always.

Why no real gunfights.

1) OP Blindfire range&accuracy

Second place...

2) OP Sprint, not U3s broken cover and shooting mechanic, thats another story.

3) Brainless COD map design..literally every U3 map.

4) Jade&Marlows Para and every BF mod

Health is NOT the problem and a fixed Gmal would NOT solve the problem.

You want a nice round up game, see my sig and learn

The G-Mal  if fixed might temt more players to aim. I remember back in the "G-mal Era" alot more players were aiming their weapons to counter the G-mal's long range fighting ability. Since many players have moven on to the M-9 (Including Myself) the game has now become a blindfire fest.

Noobs get a couple of kills with blindfire and go "Hey that kinda worked" then they start to hide and wait for players to turn thier back before fighting. So the time comes when they face a player who is capable enough to counter blindfire, the players that rely on can no longer get kills from this strategy and now have to learn how to aim.

If Blindfire was not as strong as it is now many more players will learn how to aim and Uncharted 3 will become a game that involves more skill and not so much cheap tactics.

If you think something is impossible, you’ll make it impossible.
Message 41 of 394 (335 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1097 posts

Jan 11, 2013

@blood

Sure, but then you would have a Gmal only game again.

Current and current-current U3 Among Gmals are/were BOTH terrible.

And its not like @neverbelow and all the other U3 Among Gmal were a perfect game dudes say.

We never wanted to kill a weapon or something(Gmal is still lethal weapon with her 2 HK ability)

Legit U3 complainers like skin, triple, psyshock, neveo etc always brought up the right fixes but what can we do when ND just never listen to the community.

Has the blindfire speed fixed something? No, it made U3 even more sluggish.

Has the Gmal nerf fixed something? Not really, maybe a little bit more weapon variety and that the weapon is now on the same level as all other U3 weapons when it comes to sluggishness and unresponsive preprogammed recoil(AK) >>> weapon handling.

ND **bleep**ed up their game with their 100.000 changes they made - 99.999 for the COD crowd and 000.001 for the community.

A multiplayer is supposed to feel the same as the game before it. You made that mistake with Uc3 but it was manageable. Now with Uc4 this is just ridiculous.

DeFy Sushi
Message 42 of 394 (326 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2203 posts

Jan 11, 2013

Flawless83 wrote:

@blood

And its not like @neverbelow and all the other U3 Among Gmal were a perfect game dudes say.

We never wanted to kill a weapon or something(Gmal is still lethal weapon with her 2 HK ability)

Legit U3 complainers like skin, triple, psyshock, neveo etc always brought up the right fixes but what can we do when ND just never listen to the community.

Has the Gmal nerf fixed something? Not really, maybe a little bit more weapon variety and that the weapon is now on the same level as all other U3 weapons when it comes to sluggishness and unresponsive preprogammed recoil(AK) >>> weapon handling.

ND **bleep**ed up their game with their 100.000 changes they made - 99.999 for the COD crowd and 000.001 for the community.

There would be more G-Mal players but im still sure there would still be players using the M-9, the AK and.......the kal -_-

If you think something is impossible, you’ll make it impossible.
Message 43 of 394 (321 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
622 posts

Jan 11, 2013

Message 44 of 394 (309 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
13011 posts

Jan 11, 2013

Personally, I'm a fan of HC health. I don't even like "regular" health to be honest.

The M9 doesn't need any buff accuracy-wise or else the usual suspects would cry that it's "OP" (well, some of them already cry about it).

I agree that some weapons (AK, FAL, G-MAL) need a bit more accuracy and less recoil. We also need more stopping power (it should be ultra-strong in CQC and weaker in long-range fights -> fair compromise). Smiley Happy

ps: 1v1 and even TDM matches always looked boring to me, but maybe that's just me. People always abuse the same tactics (camping, corner shooting, hugging walls, bunnyhopping etc.), regardless of the game. Plunder/TO matches look more exciting to me. Too bad that the community is TDM focused. Smiley Sad

xSKIN_N_BONESx wrote:

Cover is broken in U3 because of how slow it is to get into it. If they speed it up this would make cover way more useful. Despite how high the health is most people die even if they try to get into cover they moment they start getting hit because it's so slow.

No, that's lag.

Play a lag-free match (kinda rare these days) and you'll see no one will be able to kill you behind walls/cover.

Flawless83 wrote:

@blood

You are still not satisfied after 3 G-MAL nerfs? Smiley Indifferent Geez... you probably need to find a new game/forum to spend your time.

Even those G-MAL complainers that you mentioned have stopped complaining about it. You are ALONE and you should DEAL WITH IT!

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/Ping-filter-toggle-SUPPORT-for-less-lag/m-p/40782623
Message 45 of 394 (285 Views)
Fender Bender
2405 posts

Jan 11, 2013

Just uses what is provided for you at this late of the game cycle, weapon nerfs and buffs cannot be done now. The Gmal that was recently nerfed did not help the weapon at all. The people asking for it (I think I still remember some names of the people who asked for it) need to accept the consequences of "complaining" or trusting ND with these kinds of things (they do the opposite in what is asked LOL). Here are the results of the nerf; 

1. A sudden surge of Ak47 users (its obvious some people can't use the gmal now because it doesn't do the work for them, sad) 
  2. A huge surge of m9 ROF users (my experience at least) 
  3. A blindfire fest 
  4. People still complaining about something they asked for--NERFS 

Let's all just chill and use all that energy you have to things that can be done in this game at this late in the U3 cycle.

My Youtube Channel:

NG \\Wais
Message 46 of 394 (270 Views)
Treasure Hunter
3768 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 11, 2013

Look what I'm trying to get at is more balance to this game.

As of now it's pretty much all heat seeking auto lock blind fire.

It's done because its waaaaaaaay easier than aiming.

The gmal just needed a slight auto aim adjustment not a crucifixion.

The problem at the time was you had no way to compete with it long range with the ak, or m9.

The M9 and Ak should be able to half counter the gmal at long distance by short bursting.

Thats not the case at all with this game.

Do you really think a AK-47 assault rifle cannot shoot accurately at 70 meters?

If so then you probably have never fired a gun in real life.

In U2 it was nothing to see players firing the AK from on side of the fort to the other even in a fal - ak battle.

Sure the AK user was at a disadvantage but not out classed to the point of not even bothering to try.

Back when the gmal was in its prime you were nuts to even try.

This game has NO gun balance, none.

U2 really did. Even if you picked up a M4 on the map the ak still competed with it at any range, the fal as well.

**** the reticules themselves are in my opinion worse than the reticules of U2. U2 at least showed you when burst firing what your pattern was doing.

P.s I love how everybody goes to the dont change the health in this game issue when YOU DONT have high health. Every in this game works against that notion.

From 50% damage melees, kick backs being in a match where there are power weapons on the maps, down to the hit boxes.

Some of you guys you just cant have a discussion with at all about these things.

You bring up other games and its like your points get thrown out the window because of the cult following of

U3. Look I have 1000 hrs + into the uncharted series and now have 700 hrs into battle field as well and I can tell you one thing------ Battle field knows how to balance guns.

Nothing ***** me off more than having a argument about Uncharted 2 vs Uncharted 3 like going on to U2 to find that the person I'm arguing with met a max rank of 40. Really? 40? Which has happenend to me many times.

I'm not trying to make Uncharted into battle field or cod I'm trying to make it more like U2.

If you think I'm trying to make it into Battlefield or Cod I got a news flash for you ND already did.

Load outs, kick backs, buddy spawns, Call out, a load out sniper rifle with OHK head shot 2 to the body, the Kal7 ( load out shot gun of U3 )..... theses all came from those games.

These were things they copied from other games when those games should have been coping things from Uncharted not the other way around.

The thing is Uncharted left out the things that balanced those things in those games.

I want to be the reason you're looking down at your phone laughing as you walk into a pole.
Message 47 of 394 (249 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4075 posts

Jan 11, 2013

nerf blindfire... ok

go back to bunny hopping and wiggle dancing?   HELL NO!

Message 48 of 394 (214 Views)
Treasure Hunter
3768 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 11, 2013

xxBLiTZKREIGxx wrote:

nerf blindfire... ok

go back to bunny hopping and wiggle dancing?   HELL NO!

No don't nerf it. Completely remove it.

Aim assist was introduced to console shooters because of the difficulty of using a thumb stick based controller for precision aiming. Any one who uses a KBM set up knows the reason.

Aim assist while only holding down R1 shouldn't even be in the game.

I think Nd will never get rid of it. They want to cater to new players and players of less skill.

Cog said it himself, when he said he didn't like strafing because it made it to difficult for new players to hit their target.

He seems to forget they cant hit their target BECAUSE THEY ARE NEW PLAYERS.

Every game is suppose to have a learning curve.

Your not suppose to be able to use easy game mechanics to kill seasoned players.

Your suppose to learn to become a seasoned player.

What the **** ND was thinking with this logic is beyond me.

I want to be the reason you're looking down at your phone laughing as you walk into a pole.
Message 49 of 394 (211 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2633 posts

Jan 11, 2013

Hey Death

Do Battlefield 1943 or Bad Company 2 have decent populations? I figure that since today I ran out and brought some PSN cards I could try out some of the cheaper BF games because I don't feel like going back to Uncharted so quickly.

yeehaw i'm a cowboy now
Message 50 of 394 (201 Views)
0 Likes