Jan 11 2013
By: DEATH__MACHINIST Treasure Hunter 3587 posts

Okay so don't know how to put this.

393 replies 1685 views Edited Jan 11, 2013

I have been away for a bit from this game and after coming back to it have seen some things differently.

I'm a U2 die hard and that game will always have a special place in my heart.

It had some things that where special that made game play very exciting and fun even in it's simplicity.

Now I'm sure some are going to crucify me for some of the things I'm going to say but I'm going to say them anyway.

I'm really thinking that the health may be to high in this game.

Whoa now hear me out.

In U3 you never have gun fights anymore every one tries to go for the quickest kill possible.

Now with the way blind firing is and whack and rolling works it's pretty much the go to way to kill players that I see everyone doing.

Lets face it in U3 your either dying from whack and roll, blind fire, or a kick back.

The power weapons even feel like they are nerfed too much.

Watching some old youtube videos of misc good players from U2 in 1v1's the matches are very exciting.

They are 99% gun fights and near zero blind fire or melee'ing.

With the amount of lag that this game has anymore it seems players that lag have even higher health most of the time.

I think that maybe instead of lowering the health they could simply make all guns and I mean all guns more accurate. 

Make the M9 while aiming easier to control and fire straighter and do the same with the ak and all the pistols and bring the gmal back to the way it was.

Make aiming and a gun fights just as easy to kill some one as running at them and blind firing.

The gun fighting of U2 was amazing. I'm not promoting anyone's videos or anything here but tell me I'm wrong after watching this video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x5Srk0yp5vg

Remember these battles, these gun fights?

I nearly fall asleep watching videos of U3 matches, even watching some of the best players.

The action just isn't there any more.

I would really like to see a lab where they increase the accuracy of all weapons by like 50% and yes I said 50%. This would be really nice just to try out. Make people think twice about charging you and doing any blind firing.

And lastly spare me any of your I need to get more skill then.

Any of you whom have played with me know I'm a pretty decent player at this game.

What I'm talking about is the action packed nail biting game play that it really doesn't seem to be there anymore.

I don't need the go back to battle field comments either. It's a good game but has both very accurate guns and low health. A combo for NO GUN fights.

What I'm talking about is one or the other, preferably the guns all being more accurate.

P.s i dont mean auto aim as more accurate.

I want to be the reason you're looking down at your phone laughing as you walk into a pole.
Message 1 of 394 (1,685 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5066 posts

Re: Okay so don't know how to put this.

Jan 11, 2013

DEATH__MACHINIST wrote:

Health is fine. There is no reason to nerf the health in this game.

Nerfing blindfire across the board, reducing the recoil of the G-MAL etc will help create what you want. Classic mode was  created to counter kickbacks and powerplays as well as make UC2 veterans happy.

Also UC2 is dead to me. Since 1.05 it has been and always has been dead to me. Co-op is the only reason I would play but none of my friends play that mode if they go on it and play it.

Message 2 of 394 (1,670 Views)
Survivor
2201 posts

Jan 11, 2013

I think the weapons are alright, Blindfire needs some kinf of nerf even if its just increasing the bullet spread i would be really happy.

If you think something is impossible, you’ll make it impossible.
Message 3 of 394 (1,660 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
766 posts

Jan 11, 2013
Ya know what, you brought up some really good points. Maybe if U3 had lower health, then people using blindfire from 10 feet away, and people pulling insta-kills out of their butts would be punished. However, I am NOT promoting a change in health. Kudos for the good points.

Message 4 of 394 (1,658 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
143 posts

Jan 11, 2013
I don't get the people who say that health is okay in U3. It's too high and boring. (I have a good K/D ratio so hate).

We had a crushing health lab, and everyone had fun. Also, I noticed that blindfire was not an issue in crushing health because aiming kill the noobs, so no one would bother blindfiring just to die. In the normal U3 health, blindfiring wins because there is zig-zag hipfire. -.- Aiming doesn't work.
3587 posts

Jan 11, 2013

tack129 wrote:

DEATH__MACHINIST wrote:

Health is fine. There is no reason to nerf the health in this game.

Nerfing blindfire across the board, reducing the recoil of the G-MAL etc will help create what you want. Classic mode was  created to counter kickbacks and powerplays as well as make UC2 veterans happy.

Also UC2 is dead to me. Since 1.05 it has been and always has been dead to me. Co-op is the only reason I would play but none of my friends play that mode if they go on it and play it.

That's why I'm saying I think the latter of the two would be better.

A across the board buff in accuracy of all guns.

No other game including this game has the action packed gun fights that U2 had.

Not battlefield, not call of duty, not max payne, not batman, and not even U3.

Did you watch the link, like I said I'm not promoting myself in the video and neither of the two battling it out are on my friends list.

I want to be the reason you're looking down at your phone laughing as you walk into a pole.
Message 6 of 394 (1,654 Views)
Lombax Warrior
131 posts

Jan 11, 2013

DEATH__MACHINIST wrote:

The gun fighting of U2 was amazing. I'm not promoting anyone's videos or anything here but tell me I'm wrong after watching this video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x5Srk0yp5vg

Why are they hopping like rabbits every 3 seconds?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 7 of 394 (1,653 Views)
Treasure Hunter
3587 posts

Jan 11, 2013

X-Offender wrote:

DEATH__MACHINIST wrote:

Why are they hopping like rabbits every 3 seconds?

Because it was a faster movement and many used it to dodge bullets.

If you think that looks stupid watch any videos from U3 where players race at each other just to slap square then circle.

It was a tactic and a tactic used by players that knew what they were doing.

In U3 even the lowest, newest players easily race at each other blindfiring and mashing square.

Message 8 of 394 (1,643 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
143 posts

Jan 11, 2013
We also see the most experience players blindfire with the para 9. -.-
This game is sooo annoying. I only play it because I'm good at it.
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3587 posts

Jan 11, 2013

GamerAlexz wrote:
We also see the most experience players blindfire with the para 9. -.-
This game is sooo annoying. I only play it because I'm good at it.

I agree with you, everyones doing it.

Its now the norm for this game to see the lowest level players blindfiring right along side the highest levels.

Hipfire should never auto track players, especially to the extent this game does.

I believe that hipfiring is what everyone is doing because aiming just takes too long and is to cumbersome.

Make aiming guns the best possible way to kill another player.

Make blind fire a last resort.

If we only nerf blind fire then what do we have?

Its every thing just nerfed too **** much.

Buff aiming, bring gunfights back into multiplayers.

The gun fights of U2 owns all other games. Nothing I have played even compares to those.

The gun fights felt like a nail biting game of madden not a mash square match of street fighter.

Message 10 of 394 (1,620 Views)