Reply
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 12/10/2011
Offline
6261 posts
 

Re: Okay so don't know how to put this.

Jan 15, 2013

tapantaola wrote:

xSKIN_N_BONESx wrote:

1) No, no, no. I totally agree that biased people against the GMAL exist. My point is that you act like the only reason it got nerfed was because people were biased against it.

 

2) After the double nerf was announced I actually made a thread explaining why ND should NOT do that because it would be bad for the gun because I really do want it to be a good gun just not overpowered.

 

LInk to thread:

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/UNCHARTED-3-Drake-s-Deception/I-m-angry-with-the-1-13-GMAL-Ne...

 

3) As for the whole Invalid thing, it is extremely hard to play with it normally, but that's the point I was making by using it with an unmodded GMAL and Fewer Grenades. Even with two negatives, one of which making the game much much harder I was still doing really good because I could kill people before they could react with constant two burst kills from the GMAL.


1) Well, many people were biased and some of them even abandoned the game. So, I don't understand why ND listened to them and destroyed the weapon...

I guess some people want to watch the world burn.

2) Too late. The damage has been done.


That's like making a thread to complain about invisible deathplanes floating in the air and those actually punish legit players more than glitchers. It won't do much good. ND's tradition is to "fix" things in a half-assed manner and on top of that, they are too stubborn to admit their mistakes.

3) I can use that loadout against noobs/mediocre players, but it wouldn't prove anything. There's a reason why Invalid is not popular in this game. It's masochistic to use Invalid against M9 RoF players and I know that from the Double Damage powerplay.


1. There you go again acting like nerfing the GMAL is a crime against humanity.

 

2. The damage has been done but I'd rather have this GMAL than pre-1.13 GMAL. It's my second favorite gun right now (was my first until the FAL) and I still love using it, and I can play just fine with it in TDM, Plunder, or TO.

 

3. I didn't just use it against random noobs. It was 90% of what I used for my second legacy after I had been reset because I wanted fast money, but in the end it actually raised my K/D. Whatever I say it probably still won't effect your skepticism though so there's nothing more I really have to say on that.

http://oi48.tinypic.com/jfdnnp.jpg

Message 171 of 394 (181 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 08/22/2012
Offline
105 posts
 

Re: Okay so don't know how to put this.

Jan 15, 2013
Yeah this Gmal is better. It takes just a bit more skill to use, especially against rate of fire. Personally I either use flynn's or Elena's Gmal. All of them are basically the same in the end. And the only reason why you people think your getting killed in two shots by a Gmal , it depends on where they are hitting
add me on psn! LIKEABAWS1996 http://www.speedtest.net/result/3232319070.png
Message 172 of 394 (174 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 11/28/2009
Offline
13011 posts
 

Re: Okay so don't know how to put this.

[ Edited ]
Jan 15, 2013

xSKIN_N_BONESx wrote:

1. There you go again acting like nerfing the GMAL is a crime against humanity.

 

3. I didn't just use it against random noobs. It was 90% of what I used for my second legacy after I had been reset because I wanted fast money, but in the end it actually raised my K/D. Whatever I say it probably still won't effect your skepticism though so there's nothing more I really have to say on that.


1) And you are acting like blindfire is a crime against the humanity... everyone has its fair share of "first world problems". :smileywink:

3) Did you use Invalid against competent and/or laggy players using very effective loadouts (i.e. Weapon Expert + M9 RoF/BF)? You didn't answer that.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/Ping-filter-toggle-SUPPORT-for-less-lag/m-p/40782623
Message 173 of 394 (170 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 12/10/2011
Offline
6261 posts
 

Re: Okay so don't know how to put this.

Jan 15, 2013

LIKEABAWS1996 wrote:
Yeah this Gmal is better. It takes just a bit more skill to use, especially against rate of fire. Personally I either use flynn's or Elena's Gmal. All of them are basically the same in the end. And the only reason why you people think your getting killed in two shots by a Gmal , it depends on where they are hitting

The GMAL kills with two burst to the body. No headshots required.

http://oi48.tinypic.com/jfdnnp.jpg

Message 174 of 394 (169 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 08/22/2012
Offline
105 posts
 

Re: Okay so don't know how to put this.

Jan 15, 2013
Ohhh yeah I did tap that was very dicey lol like you said it was strait rape lol and while blind fire isn't bad it isn't good either :wink:
add me on psn! LIKEABAWS1996 http://www.speedtest.net/result/3232319070.png
Message 175 of 394 (163 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 12/10/2011
Offline
6261 posts
 

Re: Okay so don't know how to put this.

[ Edited ]
Jan 15, 2013

tapantaola wrote:

xSKIN_N_BONESx wrote:

1. There you go again acting like nerfing the GMAL is a crime against humanity.

 

3. I didn't just use it against random noobs. It was 90% of what I used for my second legacy after I had been reset because I wanted fast money, but in the end it actually raised my K/D. Whatever I say it probably still won't effect your skepticism though so there's nothing more I really have to say on that.


1) And you are acting like blindfire is a crime against the humanity... everyone has its fair share of "first world problems". :smileywink:

3) Did you use Invalid against competent and/or laggy players using very effective loadouts (i.e. Weapon Expert + M9 RoF/BF? You didn't answer that.


1. I don't think blindfire should be as strong. Also it's a big part of why people are GMAL biased after all because it's not one of their blindfire weapons :smileywink:

 

2. Yes. I used it against all players. Regardless of who I played I didn't switch it out. Only 50% of my playing was with any kind of party as well. Meaning 50% of that was playing as a random, and that means running into parties of high level (at the time still 75 third legacies) and playing the whole match with that loadout. As long as I didn't rush into the open without checking my corners and I made sure to use the GMAL's insane aim assist and two bursting to my advantage I was golden.

 

No way in hell I'd try that with any gun now though. I'm not stupid :smileyindifferent:

http://oi48.tinypic.com/jfdnnp.jpg

Message 176 of 394 (158 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 12/25/2011
Offline
2178 posts
 

Re: Okay so don't know how to put this.

Jan 15, 2013

xSKIN_N_BONESx wrote:

LIKEABAWS1996 wrote:
Yeah this Gmal is better. It takes just a bit more skill to use, especially against rate of fire. Personally I either use flynn's or Elena's Gmal. All of them are basically the same in the end. And the only reason why you people think your getting killed in two shots by a Gmal , it depends on where they are hitting

The GMAL kills with two burst to the body. No headshots required.


I have never killed an enemy in two bursts, headshots or not the enemy does not enjoy dying.

If you think something is impossible, you’ll make it impossible.
Message 177 of 394 (149 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 08/22/2012
Offline
105 posts
 

Re: Okay so don't know how to put this.

Jan 15, 2013
Two bursts meaning six bullets bro it fires in tree burst if you're shooting them directly in the chest in two bursts you'll get an easy kill
add me on psn! LIKEABAWS1996 http://www.speedtest.net/result/3232319070.png
Message 178 of 394 (146 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 11/28/2009
Offline
13011 posts
 

Re: Okay so don't know how to put this.

Jan 15, 2013

xSKIN_N_BONESx wrote:

tapantaola wrote:

xSKIN_N_BONESx wrote:

1. There you go again acting like nerfing the GMAL is a crime against humanity.

 

3. I didn't just use it against random noobs. It was 90% of what I used for my second legacy after I had been reset because I wanted fast money, but in the end it actually raised my K/D. Whatever I say it probably still won't effect your skepticism though so there's nothing more I really have to say on that.


1) And you are acting like blindfire is a crime against the humanity... everyone has its fair share of "first world problems". :smileywink:

3) Did you use Invalid against competent and/or laggy players using very effective loadouts (i.e. Weapon Expert + M9 RoF/BF? You didn't answer that.


1. I don't think blindfire should be as strong. Also it's a big part of why people are GMAL biased after all because it's not one of their blindfire weapons :smileywink:

 

2. Yes. I used it against all players. Regardless of who I played I didn't switch it out. Only 50% of my playing was with any kind of party as well. Meaning 50% of that was playing as a random, and that means running into parties of high level (at the time still 75 third legacies) and playing the whole match with that loadout. As long as I didn't rush into the open without checking my corners and I made sure to use the GMAL's insane aim assist and two bursting to my advantage I was golden.

 

No way in hell I'd try that with any gun now though. I'm not stupid :smileyindifferent:


1) Neither excessive blindfire, nor the G-MAL's demise is a crime against humanity. That was my point. We're not talking about starving kids in Africa here. Now, THAT is a true crime against humanity. 

2) I'm pretty sure that you accumulated plenty of Unluckies during your Invalid marathon. I know that first hand, because I have over a thousand "Get Off My Lawn" medals in UC2 MP, but also plenty of Unluckies as well. I used Invalid + Come Get Some exclusively to level up to 60 and then ND screwed me by raising the level cap to 80. -___-

Mentioning the G-MAL's damage is not a convincing argument, because your opponents can use the G-MAL too or even better the M9 RoF. You can kill them in 2 bursts, but they can kill you in 1 burst or 4 M9 bullets...

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/Ping-filter-toggle-SUPPORT-for-less-lag/m-p/40782623
Message 179 of 394 (143 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 08/22/2012
Offline
105 posts
 

Re: Okay so don't know how to put this.

Jan 15, 2013
Which is why it takes more skill to use a Gmal
add me on psn! LIKEABAWS1996 http://www.speedtest.net/result/3232319070.png
Message 180 of 394 (186 Views)
Reply
0 Likes