Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
6514 posts

Re: Okay so don't know how to put this.

[ Edited ]
Jan 11, 2013

Look, blindfire wasn't a problem before the gmal was nerfed. It had its proper place and only when you got the jump on someone. Now it's a problem. This is what all you "nerf the gmal" people wanted. You got what you wanted. Congratulations. Sleep in the bed you made.

The only changes that actually needed to be made was to remove gmal with accuracy and m9 RoF. That and reduce the aim assist SLIGHTLY on the gmal. Now we have a double nerfed gmal that is super weak in cqc and below average at mid range.

Message 11 of 394 (478 Views)
Survivor
2203 posts

Jan 11, 2013

neverbelow wrote:
Look, blindfire wasn't a problem before the gmal was nerfed. It had its proper place and only when you got the jump on someone. Now it's a problem. This is what all you "nerf the gmal" people wanted. You got what you wanted. Congratulations. Sleep in the bed you made.

The only changes that actually needed to be made was to remove gmal with accuracy and m9 RoF. That and reduce the aim assist SLIGHTY on the gmal. Now we have a double nerfed gmal that is super weak in cqc and below average at mid range.

I never asked for a nerf because ND would screw it all up. -_-

If you think something is impossible, you’ll make it impossible.
Message 12 of 394 (474 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3768 posts

Jan 11, 2013

neverbelow wrote:

The only changes that actually needed to be made was to remove gmal with accuracy and m9 RoF. That and reduce the aim assist SLIGHTY on the gmal. Now we have a double nerfed gmal that is super weak in cqc and below average at mid range.

Yeah I was on the lower the aim assist band wagon on the gmal even though I use the gmal from the beta.

I really though ND would of listen to that, not the dig a hole and burry the gun approach that they took.

I want to be the reason you're looking down at your phone laughing as you walk into a pole.
Message 13 of 394 (473 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4134 posts

Jan 11, 2013
i aim and i do just fine... adapt and pray they nerf blindfire
-------------------
Iceyfire's youtube
Message 14 of 394 (471 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6514 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 11, 2013

iceyfire54312 wrote:

Adapt.... ok. Everyone already has "adapted". They adapt by blindfiring right back. Even the top clans do it. Watch OmG! do it on all their recent videos.

Message 15 of 394 (464 Views)
Treasure Hunter
3768 posts

Jan 11, 2013

iceyfire54312 wrote:

Do you really think the gun fights are there?

They really took a completely different approach on this game.

They raised the health and really destroyed the guns.

Every game you play including U2 burst firing guns makes them more accurate.

Not in this game, do you even see anyone doing it?

No even burst firing is ruined.

You do it the gun doesn't lower recoil and shoot straighter, it just follows the same **** repetitive pattern.

Look at the gmal now, two bullets straight up the one off into nowhere. What gun does that?

I want to be the reason you're looking down at your phone laughing as you walk into a pole.
Message 16 of 394 (453 Views)
Treasure Hunter
3768 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 11, 2013

neverbelow wrote:

iceyfire54312 wrote:

Adapt.... ok. Everyone already has "adapted". They adapt by blindfiring right back. Even the top clans do it. Watch OmG! do it on all their recent videos.

Absolutely true words my friend kudos to you.

I have watched several videos like that you speak of and I don't find them even the slightest bit exciting.

Now you go back and watch those very same players on U2. Wow, not only is it exciting but incredibly fun.

I'm not a bells and whistles kind of guy. I don't need flashy graphics, custom colors,and crazy gimmicks.

I will take action packed gun fights over that any day.

Message 17 of 394 (450 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4134 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 11, 2013

DEATH__MACHINIST wrote:

iceyfire54312 wrote:

You do it the gun doesn't lower recoil and shoot straighter, it just follows the same **** repetitive pattern.

Look at the gmal now, two bullets straight up the one off into nowhere. What gun does that?

The gun fights are there and yes you get a few blindfireing noobs every match or so. But most of the time you can beat them if you have the aim. 

and what you suggesting is not the answer. Yea lets raise the acc of every gun and kill 33% faster, because that went so much better in 2 

-------------------
Iceyfire's youtube
Message 18 of 394 (446 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3768 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 11, 2013

iceyfire54312 wrote:

DEATH__MACHINIST wrote:

iceyfire54312 wrote:

The gun fights are there and yes you get a few blindfireing noobs every match or so. But most of the time you can beat them if you have the aim. 

Your not getting what I'm saying. Your stuck in the I don't know what I'm doing repetitive answer.

I WANT THEM TO SHOOT BACK.

Of course I kill blindfiring players racing at me. I don't want to. I want them to shoot back and have a gun fight. Why? Because that's exciting. Thats some thing no other game has.

U2 had that.

Listen I'm pouring my heart out here about this, save me the I need to adapt and over come speech.

I know what I'm doing on this game.

I'm talking about what was fun. What was exciting.

neverbelow is right, every one just adapts by hipfiring back any way.

I really miss the who had better aim days of U2.

Now its oh look at him racing at me blindfiring, I kill him and move on.

Or now I blind fire back and melee him.

It's extreme repetitive boringness.

Message 19 of 394 (441 Views)
Fender Bender
4134 posts

Jan 11, 2013

DEATH__MACHINIST wrote:

iceyfire54312 wrote:

DEATH__MACHINIST wrote:

iceyfire54312 wrote:

Your not getting what I'm saying. Your stuck in the I don't know what I'm doing repetitive answer.

I WANT THEM TO SHOOT BACK.

Of course I kill blindfiring players racing at me. I don't want to. I want them to shoot back and have a gun fight.

As do i, and if they have an common since they will.

At this point in time I just want them Boucher blindfire, make people use it as a last resort. Or make 3 hit melee, making steel fisting harder. 

-------------------
Iceyfire's youtube
Message 20 of 394 (425 Views)
0 Likes