Mar 21 2013
By: S1NGUL4R__ Splicer 53 posts

Ok, there is a ledge I can cling onto. Drop, **bleep**...

5 replies 347 views Edited Mar 21, 2013

I absolutely hate it when this happens. I see a perfectly climbable ledge, drop from the ledge that I was previously was on AND then I fall to my death. Is there some sort of method that you need to do when this happens so you can traverse to different levels of the map?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am not bad, I cannot be bothered to level up.

Message 1 of 6 (347 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3480 posts

Re: Ok, there is a ledge I can cling onto. Drop, **bleep**...

Mar 21, 2013

S1NGUL4R__ wrote:

I absolutely hate it when this happens. I see a perfectly climbable ledge, drop from the ledge that I was previously was on AND then I fall to my death. Is there some sort of method that you need to do when this happens so you can traverse to different levels of the map?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You are either holding ' O ' or it is a bug. 

Message 2 of 6 (344 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3872 posts

Mar 21, 2013

jayjay275 wrote:

S1NGUL4R__ wrote:

You are either holding ' O ' or it is a bug. 

Museum has one of these, really annoying. Just learn them then don't do it. Easy.

Message 3 of 6 (339 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2477 posts

Mar 21, 2013

Use down+X button. Only works sometimes, when theres not a climbable surface directly behind you.

Climbing needs to be completely overhauled for UC4. Its one of the few needed movment/traversal tweaks, imo.

--
Say NO to paid DLC maps
Message 4 of 6 (306 Views)
Wastelander
700 posts

Mar 21, 2013

make fast routes of the maps in your mind with minimun climbing

if you like changing altitutes start your routes from high places and start decending

climbing in uncharted gets you killed once one bullets hits u u r a gonner unless they are far away giving you a chance to go crazy until you get down ;P

Uncharted 2 Stats Card by JAKPRO.net - Steven1379
Message 5 of 6 (258 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Keyblade Wielder
7264 posts

Mar 21, 2013

I hate the magnets in ledges...

Oh, I'm just leaving. -Best Uncharted character ever
Message 6 of 6 (246 Views)
0 Likes