I would suggest you to report them, but I know it's worthless. For some strange reason, ND has stopped banning cheaters since August. EvangM doesn't seem to be involved with UC3 MP anymore (maybe he's busy with TLOU?).
I have reported a lot of cheaters with evidence in the past few months and yet, not a single ban has been issued...
We tell him how to do it and how to patch it, but in return they add an option to leave it how it is in customs, or make a toggle to break/ unbreak it?
I like this glitch, but what you are saying is true. I have seen about 4 people doing it, once in Highrise.
And 3 out of the 4 times it was in elimination, so I think they do it so they can't get caught
Do you think ND would make the trade?
Kratos asking for a glitch to be PATCHED?!
• [SUPPORT] Co-Op Treasure Changes [54 Kudos][21 Possible Changes] •
• Crushing+ • No Incentive to playing Co-Op Arena (my ideas to fix that) •
• A Co-Op Dream Map • Deadly Drive - Chapter 2.5 - Co-Op Adventure •
• Pinkerton's Mansion - Co-Op Arena Map • *-=JD--'s Ultimate Co-Op Guide=-* •
• Co-Op Mods for other Weapons • Co-Op Kickback Fixes - My ideas •
• "A Forced Collaboration" - Drake, Eddy, and Flynn •