Splicer
67 posts

Re: Ok I just wanted to put this up here.

Aug 2, 2012

I know that now! I refuse to try melee anymore!

One hell of a Co-op Medic

PSN ID: Pookah23
Message 41 of 58 (152 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1876 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 2, 2012

DEATH__MACHINIST wrote:

TheExtracter wrote:

DEATH__MACHINIST wrote:

@ the extractor

No bud the problem was you missed the center of her forehead and hit the dragon 3 hit kill spot right between her eyes.

You really need to practice geeze.

Smiley Surprised Only South Americans seem to have this separate hitbox in their head. I would've uploaded the whole match, but it got stuck, many times I'll get two clean shots on the torso and it would count as a kill for the other player. And of course the infamous, magnetic bullets, which curve around edges and cover. The right way to solve this is like in gears and BF3 - dedicated servers. I guess ND doesn't enjoy making money.

Apparently not. I have a dedicated server on BF3 and plan on keeping it.

They are making money off me and regularly.

People claim dedicated servers don't make a difference.

Then let me ask this " why the F are they able to run 24 freaking players nearly lag free in a match".

We see lag on this game with 6 in 3tdm.

********** head explodes*********

BTW good games last night.

Those people are stupid, of course they make a difference, why the hell, would a publisher, dish out more cash at the beginning?

Just look at MAG for God's sake, 128 players on a friggin console and for the duration I played it, experienced no lag whatsoever.

Dedicated servers are the future and ND must accept that Uncharted is not just a single player experience anymore. To complete the experience and give us a well rounded package. They'd have to do this. If they want to make regular money, I mean just look at Gears, it might not have the huge following that FPS' like BF3 and Cod have, but they have this medium group of people so attached with the franchise, they are goanna keep playing it well after Gears 4 comes out.

That article you posted a while back, ND said , they don't want to have to shut down the servers to stop people from accessing the mutiplayer after 3 or 4 years. Honestly, ND you really think people are going to play a four year old multiplayer? Are you really going to tarnish the whole experience at the start of its life, so it can have some at the end of it? Oh btw, great server. I regularly play on it, usually has 20+ players. 

Message 42 of 58 (147 Views)
Treasure Hunter
3587 posts

Aug 2, 2012

I didn't even realize you played BF3.

I will have to have you join up with us some time.

I want to be the reason you're looking down at your phone laughing as you walk into a pole.
Message 43 of 58 (138 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
99 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 2, 2012

Oh, this could end up being a fun thread. Lag can drive players mad. We all go a liitle mad sometimes.

Lag is the only  explanation I can come up with for what happened to me recently. Video is shown from my POV, followed by the other guy's POV.

Message 44 of 58 (133 Views)
Treasure Hunter
3587 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 2, 2012

Not a wizard it was Annie Oakley.

Yep no advantage when people have a laggy connection nope none at all.

If I only could get his connection and the connection from the guy I posted combined.

Whoohooo.

Come on triple, GMR, Dai, what cha got. 1v1

Yeah I would probably still get owned.Smiley Sad

I want to be the reason you're looking down at your phone laughing as you walk into a pole.
Message 45 of 58 (127 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10160 posts

Aug 2, 2012
lol that's why I haven't played in a few days death....this game is just silly and the people who defend this game's **bleep** is even more **bleep** stupid.
Message 46 of 58 (119 Views)
Survivor
2178 posts

Aug 2, 2012
The players that stop in place, and proceed to go around the map in god mode for 5 seconds before dying are even worse then this crap. What they do is also known as lag switching. I think people need to be awarded rampant medals for lag switching just because of how common it is.

Message 47 of 58 (115 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3587 posts

Aug 6, 2012

This happens every match I play any more.

Every one.

It has gotten to the point that my friends list is a joke.

All weekend out of 99 friends no more that 5 where playing U3.......5!

This game isn't going to make it as long as U2.

Message 48 of 58 (77 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Splicer
66 posts

Aug 6, 2012

Heres some crazy examples of lag which I stuck on YouTube:

The second one is the best IMO.

Message 49 of 58 (69 Views)
Treasure Hunter
3587 posts

Aug 6, 2012

Nope not an issue totally ok.

These don't effect game play one bit.

Sarcasm

Message 50 of 58 (67 Views)
0 Likes