Sep 03 2012
By: PARAMOREjosh Lombax Warrior 101 posts

Objective Points Leaderboards

[ Edited ]
27 replies 547 views Edited Sep 3, 2012

Okay so recently I have been playing Team Objectives and I've seen a lot of people with 100k+ and 200k+ points and I'd love to see who actually has the highest objective points and watch people compete to get to the highest spot. I don't know if anyone agree's with me but I'd like to see where my friends and myself are ranked in these leaderboards as well as the Top 10 because it's kinda obvious that the people who are Top 10 for kills won't be ranked in the Top 10 for Objective Points.

I don't know what you guys think of this and I'd like to know what you think. This thread has probably been brought up before and if it has, I do apologise greatly as it can be rather annoying to see repeats of various threads such as BRING RIKA RAJA BACK! XD. She's disgusting anyway, no one wants her back! :smileytongue: just kidding.

But anyway, so I'd like to get some feedback and know what you guys would think about this, it'd be great to see different players at the top of the leaderboards too, it wouldn't be the same old with Miracle, Ibiza and all those other people I don't want to name, lol. 

I was also thinking of Plunder Captures(maybe?) too, I don't know really. I'd just appreciate some feedback from you guys!

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 28 (547 Views)
Fender Bender
3863 posts

Re: Objective Points Leaderboards

Sep 3, 2012

Agreed but teamkilling maybe a issue.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 28 (516 Views)
Lombax Warrior
101 posts

Sep 3, 2012

munnsy1 wrote:

Agreed but teamkilling maybe a issue.

How so? :smileyfrustrated:

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 28 (514 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
37 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 3, 2012

That'd be a great addition to the leaderboards. It's about time they clean up those Kill ladder from those bugged figures anyway. So why not adding those 2 ladders (Objective Points and Plunder Caputres) to the existing ones at the same time.

I'm sure everyone'd love it.

munnsy1 got a point however. People would teamkill the idolcarrier as he's about to cap. And the same with the treasure during the Objective round.

Anyway there should be a possibility to kick people after the first teamkill already. Revenge user might turn into Team Safe user then.

My YouTube channel
www.youtube.com/user/Vyk207
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 28 (507 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
384 posts

Sep 3, 2012

The problem is people would teamkill in order to get more objective points (that would be annoying in Treasure Hunter).

But I actually want a TO-leaderboards. I am probably rank 200 with 50.000 Objective points. :smileyhappy:

[SnYp]-Clan
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 28 (506 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3863 posts

Sep 3, 2012

Zylinderknopf wrote:

The problem is people would teamkill in order to get more objective points (that would be annoying in Treasure Hunter).

But I actually want a TO-leaderboards. I am probably rank 200 with 50.000 Objective points. :smileyhappy:

^

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 28 (500 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2173 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 3, 2012
They already team kill. I play TO for fun and wins as I got the points trophy and all treasures there already. The treasure carrier died, so I picked up the idol so my team could keep gaining points. The carrier returns, and I was literally about to give it back to him, when suddenly he grenades me. This caught me so off guard, and I had the idol in a small room, so evasion was impossible. Such goddamn self people, jeez. I support this leaderboard though. EDIT: link to my question. It's the bottom post: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/UNCHARTED-3-Drake-s-Deception/Q-amp-A-with-the-Naughty-Dog-De...

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 28 (493 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
101 posts

Sep 3, 2012

I guess team-killing would be an issue, but deaths and kills don't count in Team Objective and Plunder. I know some people would RAGE and get p---ed off, but I wouldn't... MEH :smileytongue: oh well! I just think it'd be a good idea, it'd be something different!

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 28 (481 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
635 posts

Sep 3, 2012

I agree would love this to happend :smileyvery-happy:

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 28 (449 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
801 posts

Sep 3, 2012
I would love this. My friend has 200k+ objective points, he would be in the top 20 easily.
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 28 (443 Views)
0 Likes