Lombax Warrior
172 posts

You're not the only one who had that impression during th...

Nov 5, 2011

EnnTea wrote:

Kal-El_1981 wrote:

I'm hoping that when they bring out the DLC it will be more than just map packs for multiplayer, How about giving us a level where we can play as either Chloe or Cutter during their trip to Syria before Drake & Sully finally meet up with them, it'll be like the Jill Valentine (Desperate Escape) level in Resident Evil 5? What do you guys think about that?? :smileyhappy:

I was certain that we would wind up playing that in the single player. If they aren't already planning on releasing that as DLC, they should be

You're not the only one who had that impression during the game only to be dissapointed that they didn't do that.  Though I don't think it's likely to happen.  I think ND have said that there will be no singleplayer DLC for U3 which is a great shame.

Personally what I'd like to see are the tweaks back.  I know this probably isn't as easy as a simple patch (if they themselves are ever easy in the first place lol), but I would like to be able to spawn Eddy's Desert Eagle and such on Drake or choose a different skin like Talbot or young Sully etc.  I can't help but wonder how feasable it would be for a future DLC pack to let us use the multiplayer skins for singleplayer.  Probably unlikely, but it's something I'd like to see.

Message 341 of 382 (19 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
22 posts

I just played Co-op Arena and this is what I got:   SCORE...

Nov 6, 2011

I just played Co-op Arena and this is what I got:

SCOREBOARD - Co-op Arena
Cash   Kills    Deaths
27960 - 99 - 7
28065 - 87 - 5
14000 - 44 - 9

In UC2 I would be at 1st place because I earned more money than the one above me. Ok, the person has more kills, but also more deaths than me. Is this going to be the new way of counting stats for co-op?

In co-op mode I don't care so much about kills. If I cared I would play some competitive modes.

During the game after finishing each round (or pressing SELECT) I am also missing stats about revives and freeing others from chokers. Maybe you could add stats about downed and # of suicides as well.

I hope ND is going to look into this, because at the moment it favors selfish players who keep to themselves and mostly just care about kills?! :smileyindifferent:

Another thing that concerns me. Couldn't you let us play as villains in co-op arena mode? Once I got young Marlowe I would like to play as her in co-op.

About the campaign......

it's awesome!! I absolutely love it.

At first I played through at normal, then at hard and then at crushing. After ~30 hours it still doesn't get boring because there is so much to explore and to look at. It's also the first time I've searched for all treasures. Some were really hard to find but it was great fun. All locations are beautifully designed. The mood and atmosphere are awesome! Syria, boats, airstrip, desert, just to name a few. Just amazing! I love the music. Chloe is so beautiful now! (Though in multiplayer her shoulders are a bit too stiff) I'd love to see more of her in a possibly new Uncharted?! :smileyvery-happy:

I was a tiny bit disappointed about the lack of new clothes. I hoped for a 2nd new cloth for Elena and Chloe. Elena only wears the same green or purple shirt. Sully lost his typical patterned shirt from UC1 and UC2.

On the other hand I like Drake's desert cloth very much.

I didn't like the fact that the only two females around Drake namely Elena and Chloe pretty much didn't understand Drake's motives. That was too much of a cliche in my opinion.

As for me the player's character actually could be a heroine, but oh well.....that probably wouldn't be called Uncharted anymore. I understand. :smileywink:

Anyway, I can't wait to play it again from beginning to end (on hard with the new aiming mechanics.)  :smileyvery-happy:

Uncharted 3 Stats Card by the Naughty-Kennel.com - GI-NOM
Message 342 of 382 (19 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Why in U3 players haven't opportunity change skins in sin...

Nov 6, 2011
Why in U3 players haven't opportunity change skins in single player (like in U2) and there isn't in-game store where we can buy this skins and various stimulators(like endless bullets, kill with one shoot etc.) ?
P.S. Sorry for my english :smileyhappy:
Message 343 of 382 (19 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
38 posts

Single Player

Nov 7, 2011

What happened to the infinite ammo/one shot kills bonuses?

Also, what happened to being able to use any gun you wanted?

I thought these bonuses made the game fun.

Message 344 of 382 (19 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4145 posts

Nov 7, 2011

I don't know if this idea is worthy of a thread or not, but here goes:

Stealth killing enemies in co-op is great- it takes them out quietly and with no waste of ammo. However, I think the chokers should die from stealth kills too.

Yes, I understand that on higher difficulties they wear head armor that you have to shoot off, but in the early sections on harder games and all throughout (I think) easier rounds, there's nothing protecting them from my ninja skills, yet they won't die. Please respond if you dis/like my idea, but keep it civilized.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Co-op Adventure Tips & Tricks and Amazing Lab Idea- Now with Brackets Mentioning Kudos Count!

Supporter for more sound in Uncharted 3 Multiplayer

Message 345 of 382 (19 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

No Theater modes in U3 make Sully sad.

Nov 7, 2011

Hello, I just played through the game and it was a blast... I like to revisit my games in the Theater mode (see all cutscenes from the game again, in best case all sequentielly) ... but U3 misses the Theater mode?

Please can you make a patch for this? Thanks a lot in advance!

Message 346 of 382 (19 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
14 posts

More Maps, Characters ect.

Nov 7, 2011

NaughtyDog should make 5 more maps for Uncharted 3.

Uncharted 3 Stats Card by the Naughty-Kennel.com - MeLLoW_FiRe
Message 347 of 382 (19 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Monster Hunter
41 posts

Some problems.

Nov 7, 2011

Playing through the campaign for a second time, this time on crushing. And i'm starting to notice a few technical problems.

- In the Young Drake level, there was a glitch where sometimes when I would walk up the stairs (at the very beginning of the level) Drake would freeze, his legs would go completely straight, his arms would be right along his sides, with his forearms pointing outwards. You could still move him around at this point, but he would float around the room.

-Syria. After the rpg chase, where you can sneak around,I got caught and at one point I was able to do sneak attack straight through a pillar, clipping completely through it. Drake did the same animation as when he takes someone out from a low obstacle.

-Textures on the treasures are blurry until about a second after you load them. It's irritating. Sometimes they stay blurry.

Not a glitch, but this game autosaves way too much. Like CONSTANTLY. In that Syria bit above I really wanted to stealth the entire way through like I did on hard, but I got caught once, those 3 guys who appear whenever you're spotted show up and kill me, the game autosaves, and then I'm forced to fight a whole bunch of guys that weren't even there in the first place, no matter what. It sucks. I don't want to fight them, I want to sneak my way through like I originally did.

Message 348 of 382 (19 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2344 posts

Move them only starts inmature emblems like in black ops.

Nov 7, 2011
Move them only starts inmature emblems like in black ops.
Yes im still alive
Message 349 of 382 (19 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

UNCHARTED 3 COLLECTOR'S EDITION CONTENTS,,,EVERYTHING IS AWESOME EXCEPT CARDBOARD TREASURE CHEST

Nov 7, 2011

The game is beyond awesome, as well as, the statue, ring, and belt buckle.  However, I was hoping the treasure chest was made out of real wood.  The hard cardboard material just came off cheap.  The design was great, but **bleep**, for $100 bucks, I was hoping a little more went into the tresure chest.  However, everything else was A+.  I'm going to give it a B+ overall.  For the price of $100,,,,should've included a wooden treasure chest.

Message 350 of 382 (19 Views)
0 Likes