Fender Bender
3078 posts

Re: Now I know why the treasure system is broken .

[ Edited ]
Aug 22, 2012

Hardly.  NDI is company.  Companies are into their "bottom line," plain and simple. 

The botched treasure system does need an overhaul and the solution of buying things but not being able to complete treasure sets is just dumb beyond measure. 

Increase rare treasure drops by having the rare treasure drop weekend as was suggested like 1 MILLION years ago. 

Message 11 of 13 (104 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
476 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 22, 2012

I'm not the one to complain, I rarely complain. It is just that playing all this time without getting anything makes me mad because I have been playing for 9 months and I only have 5 treasure sets completed and 2 in co-op.  I never said it is impossible to get them, and I know this has been  said before , but I'm just **bleep**. And a rare treasure drop weekend will benefit many people, for we want some events and we haven't  got any yet besides the Naughty Paws( which are a great idea!)

Anyways, I'm not asking to get zero duplicates, I like a challenge, but this is way too annoying .

Message 12 of 13 (87 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Sackboy
476 posts

Aug 22, 2012

iceyfire54312 wrote:
can people stop posting these dumb conspiracy theory's on how the system is broke on purpose.

Listen, I think ND are one of the best devs and I support them , but I dont understand what is so hard about making it a BIT easier to get them, either it is a dumb decision or just like I said in the OP. and even if it is , that doesn't mean they are bad .

Message 13 of 13 (79 Views)