Highlighted
Aug 21 2012
By: rapha_333 Sackboy 476 posts

Now I know why the treasure system is broken .

12 replies 379 views Edited Aug 21, 2012

The reason why we barely get any new treasures and always get the stupid duplicates is so that we would never finish the  treasure sets and  thus not getting the unlocks, which might force some players to buy the stuff you ND are selling.  If I'm wrong, then please show me by fixing the treasure drop rates or at least giving us at least a rare treasure drop weekend. I'm not asking for zero duplicates, but we shouldn't be tricked into buying what we are supposed to be able to get .

Thanks

Message 1 of 13 (379 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1931 posts

Re: Now I know why the treasure system is broken .

Aug 21, 2012

This is an overreaction lol.

Photobucket
Message 2 of 13 (369 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11297 posts

Aug 21, 2012

Old news, but still, it's very annoying when you get a duplicate, i'm not gonna talk about Just Cash because it fills your kickback.

But... Just Cash... in HARDCORE? Seriously, ND, what the **bleep** are ya'll thinking? Play your own game, i'm sure you'd get frustated... Smiley Indifferent

Message 3 of 13 (365 Views)
Fender Bender
4145 posts

Aug 21, 2012

renatabls wrote:

Old news, but still, it's very annoying when you get a duplicate, i'm not gonna talk about Just Cash because it fills your kickback.

But... Just Cash... in HARDCORE? Seriously, ND, what the **bleep** are ya'll thinking? Play your own game, i'm sure you'd get frustated... Smiley Indifferent

Now I want the devs to play a few hours of Hunter Arena (individually) and see how long it takes before they snap. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Co-op Adventure Tips & Tricks and Amazing Lab Idea- Now with Brackets Mentioning Kudos Count!

Supporter for more sound in Uncharted 3 Multiplayer

Message 4 of 13 (352 Views)
Fender Bender
4134 posts

Aug 21, 2012
can people stop posting these dumb conspiracy theory's on how the system is broke on purpose.
-------------------
Iceyfire's youtube
Message 5 of 13 (347 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
260 posts

Aug 21, 2012

It isn't broken on purpose. It's just broken and they took an easier way out rather than fixing it to what we wanted. I doubt they had microtransactions in the pipeline back at launch. 

It's just not the solution we all wanted. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 6 of 13 (336 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
684 posts

Aug 21, 2012

i literally got 3 Just Cash treasures in Hardcore and was wondering what was the point of using them

See you in Uncharted 4!
Message 7 of 13 (293 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
321 posts

Aug 21, 2012

3, just 3!!! LOL!!! Dude, I had two matches where I received 6 just cash medals...talk about pissing me off!!

Message 8 of 13 (286 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
280 posts

Aug 21, 2012
That's nothing I got 37 just cash in a row in counting from hardcore right this second im keeping a tally I've been looking for the last of marlowes para, talbots fal, and eddys ak, for 8 weeks... yet I got all the new hats playing within two days of there arrival... all I got since then is just cash .... the hats are cool so im not complaining to be done with all four of those in hardcore but I want those guns.
Message 9 of 13 (240 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
100 posts

Aug 21, 2012
Yeah, I don't think it's broken, because in the past few days I've got Drake's para 9 and Eddy's AK, which I've been trying to get for along time.
Message 10 of 13 (191 Views)
0 Likes