Aug 23 2012
By: Knight-20 Wastelander 816 posts

Not being able to do anything while in Party.

5 replies 158 views Edited Aug 23, 2012

Did anybody noticed that you can't do anything while being in party now? I meant you can't customize your skin or gun just being able to leave the party?  Is it a glitch or ND really wanted to be that way?

Long, Live, Play ~PlayStation
Message 1 of 6 (158 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2236 posts

Re: Not being able to do anything while in Party.

Aug 23, 2012

Knight-20 wrote:

Did anybody noticed that you can't do anything while being in party now? I meant you can't customize your skin or gun just being able to leave the party?  Is it a glitch or ND really wanted to be that way?

Its a bug and it happens rarely. It should go away after re-joining the party or playing a match.

Signature02.png

Message 2 of 6 (154 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6261 posts

Aug 23, 2012

Knight-20 wrote:

This is a glitch when the party leader backs out too fast for your PS3 and you get stuck in either matchmaking or even once you get back into the lobby you can't do anything but leave the party. Reconnect to multiplayer and rejoin the party. Try to get your party leader to not mash circle everytime you leave a match.

http://oi48.tinypic.com/jfdnnp.jpg

Message 3 of 6 (153 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
816 posts

Aug 23, 2012

Oh thanks guys. I will see if that works. It happened to me twice yesterday and I was in a party twice too.

Long, Live, Play ~PlayStation
Message 4 of 6 (147 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
19110 posts

Aug 23, 2012

xSKIN_N_BONESx wrote:

Knight-20 wrote:

This is a glitch when the party leader backs out too fast for your PS3 and you get stuck in either matchmaking or even once you get back into the lobby you can't do anything but leave the party. Reconnect to multiplayer and rejoin the party. Try to get your party leader to not mash circle everytime you leave a match.

I seriously hate when people do this. Why don't they want to see their game stats? Why do they instantly want to quit out of a lobby right when a game ends? :smileyindifferent:

Message 5 of 6 (117 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
20 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 23, 2012

Da_Almighty_Guy wrote:

xSKIN_N_BONESx wrote:

Knight-20 wrote:

I seriously hate when people do this. Why don't they want to see their game stats? Why do they instantly want to quit out of a lobby right when a game ends? :smileyindifferent:

You can see your game stats anytime before the next match starts.

Message 6 of 6 (89 Views)
0 Likes