Nov 28 2011
By: xxpur3zer0xx I Only Post Everything 1095 posts

Nobody asked for this! WHY??? Jelly foot really?

17 replies 16 views Edited Nov 28, 2011

NEW FLEET FOOT LOGO: 

NOBODY WAS COMPLAINING ABOUT IT AND YOU NERF FF?

If two people had this on in a gunfight, it was challenging to see who would win the fight. And I enjoy gunfights like this.

I played a match today and fleet foot level 3 was a hinderance it was worse playing with it. I swear my character was about to fall over i was trying to shoot him left to right and i'm not moving anywhere (if u try and go left and right fast you pretty much barely move at all) So here come the smartass' say "oh don't use it" well ok. No, I won't. and i'm not anymore. I really don't understand you didn't change it in Uncharted 2 so why change it now? You do an epic update fixing blindfire and then you do this! Why? WHY?

Change the description to slide faster when aiming because thats all im doing and it is ANNOYING.

And the reason why they changed it is probably down to those guys who came around to ND's headquarters who were quite clearly noobs and thought "oh that's overpowered i'm not good enough to kill him in a gunfight. Instead of learning to get good let's just tell ND to nerf it and change it to Jelly foot."

Disappointed very much catering to the noobs again.

People play with their own playstyle. Yes, there are no honour playstyles like picking the KAL-7 before 1.03 and running round blindfiring. Other than that you can't just nerf someone's playstyle and not expect them to complain.

Well that's it. I expect the trolls who were complaining that they were losing gunfights and are now happy it's nerfed are going to make "smart" comments that are making them look dumb. Looking forward..

RIP  FF 28/11/11 

good day -.-

Uncharted 3 Stats Card by the Naughty-Kennel.com - xxpur3zer0xx
Message 1 of 18 (16 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1848 posts

24 hours of game time played with 1.02 until your opinion...

Nov 28, 2011

24 hours of game time played with 1.02 until your opinion is valid.

Balancing strafing was catering to noobs 0.o What?

Everyone is now on an equal plain field, how could that not be more pro XD

Uncharted & The Last of Us Tutorials

www.youtube.com/user/SyncingShip
Message 2 of 18 (16 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
14 posts

Everyone is now on an equal plain field, how could that n...

Nov 28, 2011
Everyone is now on an equal plain field, how could that not be more pro XD
------------------------
Can you explain to me why everyone even should be on the same playing field, proverbially speaking? A skilled player should have an advantage over a novice due to experience in game play. This should encourage the novice to get better. Why should a person that just picked up the game be able to pull better scores than a person that has been playing for a while due to in-game tweaks? That defies logic. It took no skill to blindfire at least strafing takes some skill.
Message 3 of 18 (16 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1095 posts

i have over 19000 kills before 1.02. so yes, my opinion i...

Nov 28, 2011
i have over 19000 kills before 1.02. so yes, my opinion is somewhat valid.

everyone is not on an equal playing field, because every time i try and aim at someone even without Fleet Foot i slide and i don't want to freaking slide.. i want to stand STILL -.-

"balancing" strafing is catering to noobs, because they are making the good players lose gunfights <-- REASON WHY: the auto aim is so high both people have good aim and it can often end in a tie. All because of the high auto aim assist are the noobs killing us easier. Now that we don't have an advantage over them and they have high aim assist (unlike uncharted 2) they are going to win sometimes, which is catering to the noobs
Message 4 of 18 (16 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1095 posts

also stopped using fleet foot now i see im still sliding...

Nov 28, 2011
also stopped using fleet foot now i see im still sliding a little bit. its not the booster they directly nerfed its the sliding thing they did, which in turn has nerfed FF.

this has got to go -.-
Message 5 of 18 (16 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
51 posts

New straffing is great.  Learn how to play, and stop comp...

Nov 28, 2011

New straffing is great.  Learn how to play, and stop complaining.  

Message 6 of 18 (16 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
22 posts

Everything is fine.  If you cry babies keep making posts...

Nov 28, 2011

Everything is fine.  If you cry babies keep making posts like this they might ruin something.

Message 7 of 18 (16 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1095 posts

gsecrist83: 1729 kills, 1882 deaths LOL! how is your opin...

Nov 28, 2011
gsecrist83: 1729 kills, 1882 deaths LOL! how is your opinion valid your one of those people who can't aim and are now getting spoon fed by naughty dog.

i literally can't play this anymore they did good things but SO MANY WORSE THINGS. i can't play im playing Battlefield 3 now.

I just went 9-8. **bleep**! I lost like 2 gunfights to like level 20's, simply because they got the first shot in and the game is aiming for them, because they can't aim themselves

i cant take it. im playing Battlefield 3 now as we speak
Message 8 of 18 (16 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1095 posts

says the guy with 1.25 k/d :/

Nov 28, 2011

CATspsn wrote:

Everything is fine.  If you cry babies keep making posts like this they might ruin something.

says the guy with 1.25 k/d :/

Message 9 of 18 (16 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
17 posts

Maybe your K/D ratio would be better if you weren't typin...

Nov 28, 2011

xxpur3zer0xx wrote:

I just went 9-8. **bleep**! I lost like 2 gunfights to like level 20's, simply because they got the first shot in and the game is aiming for them, because they can't aim themselves

i cant take it. im playing Battlefield 3 now as we speak

Maybe your K/D ratio would be better if you weren't typing forum posts as you played matches...

Message 10 of 18 (16 Views)
0 Likes