Aug 11 2012
By: Psyschock Uncharted Territory 1487 posts

No DLC bundles? That's ridiculous! (30+ Kudos!)

[ Edited ]
72 replies 727 views Edited Aug 12, 2012

Here's the blog post:

http://www.naughtydog.com/site/post/new_dlc_for_uncharted_3_stage_1/P30/

If you want to get all additional taunts as an example you already have to spend nearly 11$/ € !

Why not make a bundle for all taunts for like 4.99$/ € ?

Same for all the other customizable pieces. How about some character bundles, like Drake's headgear, Chloe's headgear etc.

No way I spend 50€ for all the separate DLC content. And there is 3 more stages of additional DLC! Even if some of them will be the old ingame unlockable content. What will be the total cost? 150$/ €? That's ridiculous!

------------------Join my GTA V crew "ND forums"!-------------------

Message 1 of 73 (727 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1036 posts

Re: No DLC bundles? That's ridiculous!

Aug 11, 2012
That is kinda dumb... :/
I do gameplay/commentary, help me out and subscribe! Click my siggy to get to my channel!
Photobucket

Photobucket

I don't really play Uncharted 3 much anymore... Smiley Sad
Message 2 of 73 (708 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1337 posts

Aug 11, 2012
Agreed. It's ridiculous that ND wants to charge us over $55 for DLC. That's almost the price of buying UC3 all over again. Smiley Indifferent I'll just be getting a few of the unlockables - no way I'm spending more than $20 on a couple of customization items.
Message 3 of 73 (704 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1199 posts

Aug 11, 2012

We were promised to get hundreds and hundreds of costumization parts for the 60 bucks that we paid for Uncharted 3. The stuff was not in the game. ND fooled us with their advertising, more or less. And now ND wants to make us pay again and on top of that, not just a few dollars/euros but almost the price of the full game... for things that should have been available right from the start?!

Message 4 of 73 (685 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
302 posts

Aug 11, 2012

This and the fact that they've included a new tournament system where by if most people wanted to get the djinn skin they'd have to pay money for extra tickets is why i think that ND are now only in it for the money and not the fans

Oops Right? - Tess : The Last of Us
Message 5 of 73 (636 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
217 posts

Aug 11, 2012
Mother of god...
Message 6 of 73 (633 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4912 posts

Aug 11, 2012

We should all support this, so even if ND has no plans for bundles, they'll make ones because of our requests.

Message 7 of 73 (626 Views)
I Only Post Everything
437 posts

Aug 11, 2012

Luxis wrote:

This is a total steal. I mean, 1$ for a simple taunt?! :smileyindifferent:

Heck, every price higher than 20 cents for a simple customizable piece is too much.

Oh and yes, they probably have the excuse to say "But these items are special because have stats!". Stats that we didn't even ask for. We simply wanted to have new customizable options unlockable via treasures set or via in-game cash, not real cash, something that would let us have more fun with our favorite main characters. And, you know what, the customization reserved to main characters is the only customization that we need to pay.

Yes, they've been smart, no doubt about this.

Message 8 of 73 (614 Views)
Sackboy
322 posts

Aug 11, 2012
Why would you need all the new taunts if you can use only one at time? Just pick the one you like the best and buy it.
Message 9 of 73 (600 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1337 posts

Aug 11, 2012

Szkarad156 wrote:
Why would you need all the new taunts if you can use only one at time? Just pick the one you like the best and buy it.

Not the point. Some people would even buy them just to have everything unlocked. 

The fact that we have to pay so much for sub-par customization - which we should've had at launch anyway - is just ridiculous. I appreciate that ND is finally doing something to make the game more enjoyable and accessible, but charging $60 for add-ons is one of the reasons that everybody hates their (and more importantly, Sony's) marketing.

Thanks but no thanks; I'll settle for what we have already, despite it not being what we wanted.

Message 10 of 73 (566 Views)