First Son
6 posts

Re: No DLC Map packs working

Jul 10, 2012

Same here, yesterday my friend spend all day playing unch3 multiplayer (buy all new maps, DLC - on) as a result no new maps((

Later, when i came from work, we played in party in hardcore, no new maps. But in hardcore mode there is a chance you play all the old maps, not only Underground and Air field

Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 73 (918 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Jul 10, 2012

This is an absolute outrage, i paid for the flashback map pack 1 and got very few games on it....i came to the conclusion that the reason why i was getting nearly no games was due to players getting all dlc and therefore only those with all dlc would get to play dlc.......so as a result i bought all dlc and i have yet to see a single dlc map in competetive modes ...naughty dog im extremely frustrated with how this has been mishandled, ive paid the money but i cant play the maps...and frankly im very **bleep** off. I look forward to the last of us, but anymore bul**bleep** like this and you will lose my financial contributions towards the company. Please fix this

Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 73 (897 Views)
First Son
12 posts

Jul 10, 2012

yesterday I play a few hours more and still have not see some dlc maps. The only maps that appears are Syria, London underground, airstrip and desert village.

Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 73 (891 Views)
PlayStation MVP
259 posts

Jul 11, 2012

Yea, this is getting a little bit ridiculous. I have been playing everyday since they "changed" the toggle. I have played, and I have literally counted, london streets 2 times, fort 3 times, syria 4 times, desert village 8 times, the village 1 time. The rest of the time, and I have played minimum of 3 hours each night,  have been nothing but airstrip, airstrip no intro, london underground, london underground no intro. I have had to play well over 150 matches. Last night, me and two of my friends messaged each other at the roughly the same time cuz four straight matches our choices were airstrip no intro and london underground no intro.

I did purchase the treasure hunter pack and didn't really have any problems with the map rotation, but now its getting completely out of hand, playing the same map over and over and over and over!!!

Why can't all the maps just be in the rotation? Is it really that hard? Im not being sarcastic, I'm honestly asking, is it really that hard?

Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 73 (868 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Jul 11, 2012

I've been having the exact same problem. Since version 1.09 I can't play any DLC map, meaning this has been going on since April.

I don't even care if they fix it or not: 3 months is a long time and I simply want a refund.

Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 73 (859 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Jul 11, 2012

This same thing is happening to me to. please naughty dog fix this.

Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 73 (851 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Jul 13, 2012

Ive had the same problem, the thing is i bought the all the dlcs a long time ago, since their release date and its only recently that ive noticed that i wasnt getting any of th maps anymore, i mean, i played on all the dlc maps up until mid june i think, so its not only people who recently bought the maps but everyone, and ive been looking around the forums and naughty dog hasnt said a thing, i would like very much a response, anything. id be good with an aknowladgment and saying their working on it, but nothing, this is the problem when you can only post complaints on a forum, you dont get a response and are left wondering......

please naughty dog fix this

Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 73 (784 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
57 posts

Jul 14, 2012

Ever since the last online update I haven't seen the DLC maps in the voting screen either despite playing the DLC maps within weeks of the first DLC release. Sounds like a very irritating bug, hopefully ND will solve it by the next update.

Camera Mode: X-Axis = Inverted, Y-Axis = Inverted | Aim Mode: X-Axis = Normal, Y-Axis = Inverted
Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 73 (767 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Jul 15, 2012

i Totally agree with ur point on having to buy all dlc maps because buying one wont work!!!!

i bought map pack 1 when it came out and was getting on fine with all the maps in rotation....

but literally the day map pack 2 came out map pack 1 dissapeared... i tried for days IN ALL MATCHMAKING GAME TYPES but it never came up so i bought map pack 2 and the first game after i bought it.. the voting options were 

1. the cave (map pack 1)

2. train wreck (map pack2)

coincidence?? i think not...

the exact same thing happen with the release of map pack 3..

when i did but map pack 3 i played nothing but map pack 3 lik can we please have some rotation????

but since patch 1.12 i havent seen ANY DLC MAPS...

NAUGHTY DOG FIX THIS!!! 

i have seen lost city or fort in so long i think il have to play unchated 2!

Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 73 (744 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Jul 15, 2012

i also have the same problem. i just bought the drake's deception map pack and it wont even show up in voting. please fix this!!!!!:smileysad:

Spoiler

Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 73 (729 Views)
0 Likes