Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
First Son
3 posts

Re: No DLC Map packs working

Jul 15, 2012

i want my problem to be fixed!! i may never even play one of naughty dogs games again!! Please fix this!!!!

Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 73 (578 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Jul 16, 2012

I've never posted on these forums before, not for any videogame, as a matter of fact.

I bought all the DLC maps each at their time of release.

For more than a week now, I get NONE of these maps in my playlist.

(EU CECH2500 slim PS3,  boxed copy of type  BCES-01176)

thx for providing at least some feedback

Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 73 (564 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Jul 16, 2012

Enough is enough. EU player here. Uncharted 3 is a brilliant game in so many ways. And the multiplayer is the ony real third-person competitor to Gears of War 3. BUT.....why on earth would ND let such an amazing multiplayer experience die a slow and painfull death due to the annoyance of a thousand angry gamers. It has been at least three weeks since I last played on a DLC map. I´m so fed up with London Underground, London Underground - No Intro - London Underground - London Underground - No Intro - Airport - London Underground - London Underground - London Underground - No Intro. But still I SO MUCH WANT TO PLAY U3 - because it IS a BRILLIANT game. So please, ND, this has been going on for too long. Fix the map rotation, fix the DLC playlist - but be quick about it. Your (former?) loyal playerbase and fans are leaving the sinking ship as I type. 

Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 73 (561 Views)
First Son
3 posts

Jul 16, 2012

lolz... its about the same for me.  london underground and airstrip.. bunch of **bleep**

Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 73 (553 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
11 posts

Jul 17, 2012
We all have this problem trust me
Please use plain text.
Message 25 of 73 (532 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
12 posts

Jul 17, 2012

And the people from ND still they haven't said a single word about it. Very disappointing. :smileysad:

Please use plain text.
Message 26 of 73 (530 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Jul 17, 2012

Well there IS a fix, but it will cost you and arm and an leg if you don´t have the treasuer hunter deal. First of all you need to have ALL THE DLC. Yup, all three map packs, co-op fort and the co-op shade pack. Download, install THEN UNISTALL THE LATEST PATCH, restart your PS3 download the latest patch one more time and...VOILA!!!  All the DLC maps are available. I did this on two different PS3´s on two different network providers with two different account and they both access the DLC maps now.

Please use plain text.
Message 27 of 73 (518 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
12 posts

Jul 17, 2012

mmmm very interesting, but i prefer to wait for a solution from ND they screw the map selection and they can fix it

Please use plain text.
Message 28 of 73 (505 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Jul 19, 2012

ive tried everything to get my dlc packs working, but nothing. fix this please because it is very crappy for us users. i want to try the third map pack now!!!

Please use plain text.
Message 29 of 73 (462 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
12 posts

Jul 21, 2012

**bleep** I WAS A **bleep** GENTLEMAN complaining like it' was gonna be listened but **bleep** has been almost a month and still don't have a **bleep** of solution and the 30 bucks of my pocket haven't still come back and the **bleep** dlc maps neither.

Give a **bleep** solution!

Please use plain text.
Message 30 of 73 (425 Views)
0 Likes