Oct 30 2012
By: Psyschock Uncharted Territory 1487 posts

Newest live update 0.67 concerns

8 replies 450 views Edited Oct 30, 2012

The LAB:

Boosters are STILL disabled, seriously!? It's the worst Lab I ever played with all the Mega Bombs flying around and no team safe booster to prevent getting killed by teammates or getting kicked!

Tournament mode:
I got 30008 points before the live update so where is my Platinum rank? Also, why are the Halloween items not unlocked for me; just because they where added with this live update I'm not eligible? Halloween is this week not next!

------------------Join my GTA V crew "ND forums"!-------------------

Message 1 of 9 (450 Views)
Gaming Beast
1955 posts

Re: Newest live update 0.67 concerns

Oct 30, 2012

Last "concern" is nothing new. You always get access to your rewards the following week.

Photobucket
Message 2 of 9 (441 Views)
Fender Bender
4145 posts

Oct 30, 2012

Psyschock wrote:

The LAB:

Boosters are STILL disabled, seriously!? It's the worst Lab I ever played with all the Mega Bombs flying around and no team safe booster to prevent getting killed by teammates or getting kicked!

There shouldn't even be teamkilling in this game (imo) but Labs like this are the reason why Team Safe (sans the lack of knockdown) should be given to everyone in public games without boosters.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Co-op Adventure Tips & Tricks and Amazing Lab Idea- Now with Brackets Mentioning Kudos Count!

Supporter for more sound in Uncharted 3 Multiplayer

Message 3 of 9 (434 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1487 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 30, 2012

OWN1N45 wrote:

Last "concern" is nothing new. You always get access to your rewards the following week.

I have the Djinn skin so I know that already. It's still stupid that you can't unlock Halloween items for Halloween, they should have added them as rewards last week so you can continue to use them after they where made inaccessible on monday. Smiley Indifferent

------------------Join my GTA V crew "ND forums"!-------------------

Message 4 of 9 (426 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
469 posts

Oct 30, 2012

Psyschock wrote:Tournament mode:

I got 30008 points before the live update so where is my Platinum rank? Also, why are the Halloween items not unlocked for me; just because they where added with this live update I'm not eligible? Halloween is this week not next!

I dont know but the tournament FAQs page of naughty dog said there is an platinum rank?? so weird?

[URL=http://www.speedtest.net][IMG]http://www.speedtest.net/result/2720663337.png[/IMG][/URL]
Message 5 of 9 (385 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
258 posts

Oct 30, 2012

Redouanfaka wrote:

I dont know but the tournament FAQs page of naughty dog said there is an platinum rank?? so weird?

"NOTE: if you see only 3 tiers we aren't liars, we just haven't been able to push the Platinum tier live yet. The framework is there. It will be soon."

Photobucket
Message 6 of 9 (368 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
469 posts

Oct 31, 2012

TensaZangetsU_0 wrote:

Redouanfaka wrote:

"NOTE: if you see only 3 tiers we aren't liars, we just haven't been able to push the Platinum tier live yet. The framework is there. It will be soon."

i hope so.

[URL=http://www.speedtest.net][IMG]http://www.speedtest.net/result/2720663337.png[/IMG][/URL]
Message 7 of 9 (234 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5219 posts

Oct 31, 2012
I like the lab. Smiley Sad
Message 8 of 9 (198 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Oct 31, 2012
Same, tack. I don't get kicked. I just become the arse people TK because I was using the riot shield near a door.

There's so much goddamn doors, COME ON.
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 9 of 9 (193 Views)
0 Likes