08-02-2012 12:38 AM - edited 08-02-2012 12:38 AM
Welcome to the world of Uncharted, my friend. The first thing I suggest you put on your agenda would be to take a look at these quick tips by BIG2KREW. They'll help you on your way to becoming a more skilled/strategic player. Well, hope you enjoy your online gaming and the U3 community welcomes you to the forums!
08-02-2012 12:20 PM
08-03-2012 10:40 AM
Welcome to the PS3 and Uncharted Community! You definitely purchased the best console on the market, at the moment.
I just thought I would let you know a couple tips that might help you become a better UC3 MP player, and I would say that I'd be happy to play with you sometime. Just add me on PSN.
Ok, here's my suggestions:
1. Watch Big2Krews videos as suggested in a post above. While a lot people will say that Bank A' Nade, Tap A' Nade, or Whack N' Roll are cheap and make you a "tryhard", it takes skill to pull them off effectively, and that will make others mad. On the upside, those tactics can help you be on your way to racking up the dead bodies. ^_^
2. Equip the Power Hunter booster, then start a Custom Game. Just run around each map and see where the power weapons spawn. Maybe after that, play a few custom games with friends to help get a feel for the controls and camera adjust.
3. Look up the Shortcuts thread or video on YouTube. This can help you get across maps a lot faster.
4. Practice aiming with a weapon of choice. I prefer the G-Mal, but others like the AK or M9. I would press start during gameplay, then go to controls and adjust the aim sensitivity to something that suits you.
5. Play Co-op a bit with some friends to get used to fast paced battles.
6. Never, ever stick to walls for cover! Strafe behind them (Fleet Foot booster is great for this). You can duck behind cover when needed though; blindfiring is a good tactic sometimes, depending on your weapon.
Hope to see ya around and happy hunting!