Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Treasure Hunter
6257 posts

Re: New thing that annoys me

Jan 9, 2013

Why boost? If it takes playing matches where you have to inentionally not play the game to get something that means nothing how are you having more fun than you were just playing the game...?

If I ever run into someone I know really well or get split in a party I'll either A): brutally hunt them down without mercy, or B): try to follow them and make them feel guilty if they kill me. Way more fun than boosting for a decoration that lasts a week :smileyhappy:

http://oi48.tinypic.com/jfdnnp.jpg

ND Dev Replies: MacGruber310 / sintax201

Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 18 (173 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2105 posts

Jan 9, 2013

tapantaola wrote:

I don't blame people boosting. I blame ND's greediness.

I happily boost when i get party split. its the best

--
Say NO to paid DLC maps
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 18 (146 Views)
Survivor
2668 posts

Jan 9, 2013

xSKIN_N_BONESx wrote:

Why boost? If it takes playing matches where you have to inentionally not play the game to get something that means nothing how are you having more fun than you were just playing the game...?

If I ever run into someone I know really well or get split in a party I'll either A): brutally hunt them down without mercy, or B): try to follow them and make them feel guilty if they kill me. Way more fun than boosting for a decoration that lasts a week :smileyhappy:

worst is when they help the other team in plunder of even in TDM call you out and knock you down for their friends - wat knobheads

Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 18 (138 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1892 posts

Jan 9, 2013
If I get party split I'll let my friends boost off me, it's ND's fault for not fixing party splits.

The tournament isn't hard I got about 23000 with 8 wins and 2 losses
Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 18 (129 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3511 posts

Jan 9, 2013

What I hate about the Tournament:

- Crappy rewards (that aren't even permanent, YO HOOO!)

- Found tickets disappears unless you spent them before the next Tourney begins, making it impossible to save all the extra  tickets you have for later, and giving you a higher chance to get gold

- Unfair teams

- It's existence

Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 18 (122 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5678 posts

Jan 10, 2013

Everytime my friand and I get split we go crazy on each other, laughing as we kill each other and taunting over each other's dead bodies :smileytongue: It's sometimes more fun then when we are on the same team.

As for tournament, yea it's a waste of time. The only reason I see to use it is to get the boost of rare treasures that you supposedly get for an activated ticket. Which again is another obvious way for ND to manipulate people to buying tickets thanks to their broken treasure system. Come to think of it...ND's 2 "fixes" to the treasure system really didn't help at all...

Don't you even! You think you die, and that's that?! Huh?! You think you die an' everything'll be sugar and rainbows?!
 photo LAG.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 18 (101 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3554 posts

Jan 10, 2013
Boosters are in every online mp. It probably was just a party split glitch that they decided to take advantage of. I doubt they had real control over them being on different teams. Or its just coincidence and they took advantage. Boosters are just players who suck, but want to look good on a leaderboard. ie: Ibiza_...
Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 18 (94 Views)
Lombax Warrior
196 posts

Jan 10, 2013

"Everytime my friend and I get split we go crazy on each other, laughing as we kill each other and taunting over each other's dead body :smileytongue: It's sometimes more fun then when we are on the same team"

THIS!

C'mon guys, the tournament system is just a joke!!!

And in a very bad taste...
I fell into the trap, but only to get the Djin.
After that I never spend one dollar again with this stupid crap.

Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 18 (87 Views)
0 Likes