Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Keyblade Wielder
10140 posts

Re: New "Gem" Coming SoonTM??

Mar 15, 2013

AliMakaveli wrote:
I think (if possible) the characters should talk like themselves instead of Drake, I'm not sure but if you played as say Elena in DF and AT, did she speaks like Drake? lol I'm pretty sure she spoke in his voice?

Anyways, I hope that each character can keep the voice and skin in the cutscenes too. So playing as Talbot, he would literally punch himself on the face in Yemen lol

Yeah.... they'd have to call them all back just to say Drake's lines for that. :l

I'm cool with the "in Drake's voice" thing. Less work for them, I get my Agent skin, we're all happy.

Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Message 31 of 46 (257 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3721 posts

Mar 15, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:

AliMakaveli wrote:
I think (if possible) the characters should talk like themselves instead of Drake, I'm not sure but if you played as say Elena in DF and AT, did she speaks like Drake? lol I'm pretty sure she spoke in his voice?

Anyways, I hope that each character can keep the voice and skin in the cutscenes too. So playing as Talbot, he would literally punch himself on the face in Yemen lol

Yeah.... they'd have to call them all back just to say Drake's lines for that. :l

I'm cool with the "in Drake's voice" thing. Less work for them, I get my Agent skin, we're all happy.

I meant that they already had his in store for us, I know it would be impossible for them to re-do all the voice overs now. Anyways, that's not the main thing I'm really after, I just want the tweaks the other 2 games had.

Message 32 of 46 (252 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10140 posts

Mar 15, 2013
Oh okay.

Totally want to play as an Agent. Kick **bleep**, clean suit.
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Message 33 of 46 (245 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1435 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 15, 2013

Joe-Itz070 wrote:

AliMakaveli wrote:

Whatever it is, I bet it's another epic fail. The game is totally screwed up, I'm glad I'm more into Co-op and can play that with friends but even then Co-op has been fingered.

True that, I actually only play this game when I see plenty of friends playing it. With all the BS going on in this game it's pretty much unbearable to face it all alone, I might as well laugh about it with friends while I'm at it.

I loved playing with you and your arab friends, I actually recorded that last TO match on LU with my DVR. Of course I won't upload that to youtube if you are against it.  Dahomie...:smileylol:

--------ND/SCEE: UNCENSOR TLOU EU MP ALREADY!--------
----Greetings from Sony Censortainment Network Europe----
------------------Join my GTA V crew "ND forums"!-------------------

Message 34 of 46 (191 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1435 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 15, 2013

That gem must be the summer beta. Did they really found the lost harddrive where the original almost finished and polished UC3 summer beta was on?

--------ND/SCEE: UNCENSOR TLOU EU MP ALREADY!--------
----Greetings from Sony Censortainment Network Europe----
------------------Join my GTA V crew "ND forums"!-------------------

Message 35 of 46 (183 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
13610 posts

Mar 15, 2013

Psyschock wrote:

That gem must be the summer beta. Did they really found the lost harddrive where the original almost finished and polished UC3 summer beta was on?

I'll take that over TLoU's demo..

If they had honestly got that ready for us, I wouldn't be going out for a long long time..

I'm not nostalgic. that beta was AMAZING. After the patches fixed some issues it was very near perfection.

Message 36 of 46 (178 Views)
Treasure Hunter
3721 posts

Mar 15, 2013
It could be one or the other, i.e something great like the BETA or SP Store or something terrible like a new shade of green or stat bracelets
Message 37 of 46 (175 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
13610 posts

Mar 15, 2013

You know what. now I'm going to be really annoyed if it isn't the summer beta. or at the very least the TLoU demo ND game buyers should have got.

Actually.. Im going to be annoyed if it's not both.

Message 38 of 46 (170 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3721 posts

Mar 15, 2013

They said "unearthed" and I don't know what they mean by that, to me it feels like something they once had or something "old"..

Speaking of the BETA, it could actually be something FROM the BETA like..

• Mid game Taunt changing (use this as an excuse to make people BUY more taunts)
  • Intros and Outros
  • Co-op Arena Timer (Highly doubt this)
  • Auto treasure pick up (doubt this too, they'd rather sell em)
  • Carrying the PAK on your back

Message 39 of 46 (210 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6076 posts

Mar 15, 2013

AliMakaveli wrote:

They said "unearthed"

photo Sniper.png
Message 40 of 46 (195 Views)