Wastelander
555 posts

Re: New patch notes are up

Feb 26, 2013

tapantaola wrote:

MachoTbig wrote:

But those medals were only for the boosters, now that you can´t level up in objectives games, im afraid that the player pool for TO & Plunder drops Smiley Sad

Or maybe people who were fed up of killfarming will finally repopulate those playlists. Smiley Wink

Lol, one can only dream of that perfect game Smiley LOL

I like cats :3

Message 71 of 122 (442 Views)
0 Likes
Naughty Paw
19999 posts

Feb 26, 2013

xxBLiTZKREIGxx wrote:
So 1.17 is up or will be very soon. But tomorrow the biggest patch ever comes out? 1.18? Why not just wait until tomorrow for everything? I'm a little confused by this, but I'm no programmer/game developer.

Technically, the blog said that it's the biggest UPDATE to the game. An update doesn't necessarily mean a patch. It may be a new patch, but I don't know why they would do 2 back to back patches instead of putting it all in one.

Message 72 of 122 (438 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2352 posts

Feb 26, 2013
LMAO ND is re-setting the leaderboards LOLLOLOL. Oh my god so many tryhards and cheaters like Ibiza are going to be MAADD LMAO
My Youtube Channel:

NG \\Wais
Message 73 of 122 (415 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2224 posts

Feb 26, 2013

Da_Almighty_Guy wrote:

xxBLiTZKREIGxx wrote:
So 1.17 is up or will be very soon. But tomorrow the biggest patch ever comes out? 1.18? Why not just wait until tomorrow for everything? I'm a little confused by this, but I'm no programmer/game developer.

Technically, the blog said that it's the biggest UPDATE to the game. An update doesn't necessarily mean a patch. It may be a new patch, but I don't know why they would do 2 back to back patches instead of putting it all in one.

Perhaps it is easier this way or they figured it would hype people up and get them excited for the game?

Message 74 of 122 (410 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13011 posts

Feb 26, 2013

Da_Almighty_Guy wrote:

xxBLiTZKREIGxx wrote:

It's definitely not the biggest one in terms of size (169MB). TU 1.13 was bigger than that I think...

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/Ping-filter-toggle-SUPPORT-for-less-lag/m-p/40782623
Message 75 of 122 (405 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
4595 posts

Feb 26, 2013

I'm not even going to rub the leaderboard reset in the faces of the people that opposed the idea. Because that's what humble people like me do.

Just kidding! YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSE, NEENER NEENER NEEEENER! Okay, it felt good to get that out of my system.

Looking forward to checking this patch out when I can! Though between Crysis 3 and writing my book, there's more than just one thing I can do in my spare time. Anyways, thanks Naughty Dog!

Message 76 of 122 (385 Views)
Sackboy
381 posts

Feb 26, 2013
OMG, I just noticed something. Naughty Dog loves me, and I got an actually red shirt drake. And I didn't have to pay. ooh thank you nd. love you too And I can't even bother to post correctly, so thrilled. Whatever technical stuff they fixed, atleast most of us got a good laugh, and still have a good laugh out of it.... This will be a day to be rememberd for years. The day Naughty Dog rised up against the boosters. It's like: ''We do NOT negotiate with BOOSTERS'' typical american style... ;D
Message 77 of 122 (344 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
20 posts

Feb 26, 2013

Nice patch notes, and I'm suprised the leaderboard reset rage has not arrived yet rofl. Will be entertaining to read certainly. Hopefully they will do something about 3tdm boosters and the lobby back out exploit when they are on it.

Message 78 of 122 (338 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2477 posts

Feb 26, 2013

Just wanna thank my boy Eric for finally give Plunder some much-needed attention. I dunno if its perfects but its an improvement, full stop. Same with TO.

Thanks ND. Ill chime in here later after I actually play lol

--
Say NO to paid DLC maps
Message 79 of 122 (295 Views)
Sackboy
381 posts

Feb 26, 2013
The leaderboards are reset, but once you finish a match, your old stats will be retrieved, Naughty Dog just did this to remove the glitched ones, no news on banned players though Smiley Sad I might have laughed too early
Message 80 of 122 (288 Views)
0 Likes