Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
Jul 11 2012
By: SouthpawLP Treasure Hunter 4593 posts
Offline

New medal suggestion! "Clutched It!"

38 replies 453 views Edited Jul 11, 2012

Here's the basic premise of a hypothetical "Clutched It!" medal: in Elimination, if you are the last man on your team and more than two enemies are left, but you kill them single-handedly and win the round for your team, you will have "clutched" the round, so to speak.

 

I think that this would be a nice medal for Sudden Death and Elimination, and be given if one got three or more kills while being the last alive person on their team. I'm thinking the cash reward should be somewhere around $2,000.

 

Who else thinks this would be a neat medal to have? ND has patched in medals before, so why not they do it for clutching an Elimination round?

Message 1 of 39 (453 Views)
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 12/07/2011
Offline
1792 posts
 

Re: New medal suggestion! "Clutched It!"

Jul 11, 2012

I like it! I think Gears does something similar.

 

Also I would want ND to bring back the perfect medal as well.

Message 2 of 39 (450 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 11/11/2011
Offline
4593 posts
 

Re: New medal suggestion! "Clutched It!"

Jul 11, 2012

Trick_2092 wrote:

 

Also I would want ND to bring back the perfect medal as well.



YES! I miss that medal.

Message 3 of 39 (444 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 12/07/2011
Offline
1792 posts
 

Re: New medal suggestion! "Clutched It!"

[ Edited ]
Jul 11, 2012

SouthpawLP wrote:

Trick_2092 wrote:

 

Also I would want ND to bring back the perfect medal as well.



YES! I miss that medal.


And while I am thinking about "lost" medals, they need to bring back the Headache medal...it just made so much sense :smileytongue:

 

There is something about smacking some dude's head on a piece of cover, and then being rewarded with a medal that was just too awesome.  I don't understand why they would take it out, that's like taking out Kickoff and Pulldown.

 

Oh and since I've already got my thinking cap on, they should add new icons for Kickoffs, Pulldowns, and Headaches.  Just to add the extra bit of humiliation on the kill feed :smileyhappy:

 

 

Message 4 of 39 (440 Views)
Sackboy
Registered: 03/02/2010
Offline
413 posts
 

Re: New medal suggestion! "Clutched It!"

Jul 11, 2012
Great idea.

Perfect! returning would be nice.
Photobucket
Message 5 of 39 (436 Views)
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 05/07/2012
Offline
217 posts
 

Re: New medal suggestion! "Clutched It!"

Jul 11, 2012
Love it!
Message 6 of 39 (422 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 12/10/2011
Offline
6261 posts
 

Re: New medal suggestion! "Clutched It!"

Jul 11, 2012

I don't see it happening though... simply because ND removed all medals that were received post match. I'm not sure why and I don't agree with it, but they did.

http://oi48.tinypic.com/jfdnnp.jpg

Message 7 of 39 (421 Views)
Sackboy
Registered: 09/30/2011
Offline
371 posts
 

Re: New medal suggestion! "Clutched It!"

[ Edited ]
Jul 11, 2012

SouthpawLP wrote:

Here's the basic premise of a hypothetical "Clutched It!" medal: in Elimination, if you are the last man on your team and more than two enemies are left, but you kill them single-handedly and win the round for your team, you will have "clutched" the round, so to speak.

 

I think that this would be a nice medal for Sudden Death and Elimination, and be given if one got three or more kills while being the last alive person on their team. I'm thinking the cash reward should be somewhere around $2,000.

 

Who else thinks this would be a neat medal to have? ND has patched in medals before, so why not they do it for clutching an Elimination round?



Lets throw in a few more:

Ninja - 5 Stealth kills in 1 match

Perfect - Play a match without dying

 

and last but not least, "Smack Down", melee-ing an opponent hanging from a ledge. Or just give me my Kickdown medal when I perform such an action.  That was all, thank you.:catwink:

 

EDIT: I somehow missed Trick's post ^^... Headache is the medal I meant. 

Message 8 of 39 (408 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 11/11/2011
Offline
4593 posts
 

Re: New medal suggestion! "Clutched It!"

Jul 11, 2012

xSKIN_N_BONESx wrote:

I don't see it happening though... simply because ND removed all medals that were received post match. I'm not sure why and I don't agree with it, but they did.


It doesn't have to be post-match. Clutch an Elimination round and the medal pops up when the scoreboard does, right after your last kill.

Message 9 of 39 (399 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Splicer
Registered: 09/18/2010
Offline
51 posts
 

Re: New medal suggestion! "Clutched It!"

Jul 11, 2012
I think its useless for me since i dont play elimination because its a load of crap compared to how it was in uc2. I hate the fact that players can join if people leave in elimination which is just stupid and the fact you cant see everyone after u die makes it boring. Ok i get why they did that so nobody cheats but still it makes it awfully boring and it just feels so inferior compared to uc2
Message 10 of 39 (378 Views)