Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Keyblade Wielder
10105 posts

Re: [MAJOR UPDATE]Co-Op - Mods for other Weapons[19 Kudos]

Dec 2, 2012
YOU don't run out. Not everyone is good with the dragon and the crap alternative for a Wes.
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Message 61 of 68 (234 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
211 posts

Re: [MAJOR UPDATE]Co-Op - Mods for other Weapons[10 Kudos]

[ Edited ]
Dec 2, 2012

JD-- wrote:

sanddude20 wrote:

Tau, 1 bullet per  regular enemy, 2 bullets per helmet then melee. 6 bullets every 5 kills, 6 bullets every 5 medals.

My booster combination of scoped-in/ammo award + militia man gives me an infinite Dragon sniper along with in adventure modes an infinite tau/wes.

I never questioned the Pak's usefulness, I just said that yes it IS AMAZING and can get lots of kills when used right, I just pointed out that its not perfect in every aspect.

I also knew AK RoF was in the beta and I also know it was TAKEN OUT since release because it was so OP.

Look...I know that well basically everyone is against me right now...but you know there still has to be balance in the off chance that ND starts caring about co-op.

Also yes, I have played a fair amount of co-op and got my star played arena a lot, and to an extent even enjoy hunter!

As long as I don't die...I can get through monastary with the wes the entire time. as well as the tau in most of the other adventure maps.

I'm not disagreeing with the whole thing, I'm just kinda coming up from a realistic standpoint. Why do you think max ammo wasn't added to any of the guns (nil the 5 extra bullets to the dragon)? why do you think callout wasn't added to any of the guns? The Fal wasn't even in co-op right away so I can see why that doesn't have mods, but I DO agree that it should now, same with the Tau as it was probably an after thought not showing up too much, but I DO agree that it should just be given its current mods in co-op, nothing more nothing less.

Co-Op is about you against the "world," metaphorically. I don't see what your push for "balance" and the fear of "over powered" weapons is... That's why we're against you.

I understand what he's saying. It's good to have challenge, that's what makes co-op fun in my opinion. Crushing difficulty is supposed to be very hard to beat, but it can be easy if you have the right team. This isn't necessarily bad, because it takes a lot of experience to get to the point where crushing isn't hard anymore. Also, you can do 2 player co-op if you need even more of a challenge. I think it feels good to be one of the few people who can beat crushing every time with no problem if I have a good team, and the more mods we have, the easier it is for anyone to beat it. I know that the mods you mentioned probably wouldn't make very much of a noticeable difference in the difficulty, but I just wanted to say he has a valid point about the balance of co-op.

Message 62 of 68 (220 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
95 posts

Dec 3, 2012

Well, you know what? Just don't add ANY mods to ANY gun, and then there can't be any conflicts like this one! :smileyvery-happy:

ALL boosters are now maxed out.
ALL treasure sets completed.
Remaining trophies: Overseer (0/1)

Uncharted 3 Co-op Certification Center: Uncharted.VarHyid.com
Message 63 of 68 (189 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2289 posts

Dec 4, 2012

Olivier007 wrote:

Well, you know what? Just don't add ANY mods to ANY gun, and then there can't be any conflicts like this one! :smileyvery-happy:

Lol, no. :smileytongue:

Message 64 of 68 (176 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4145 posts

Dec 7, 2012

JD, I'm going to call you out for a misleading title- the OP has 20 kudos, not 19. :smileywink:

JD-- wrote:

People will probably think that these mods may not be in here because it would cause the guns to be "over powered" in 'Hunter' mode. Well, simply, it won't. In 'Hunter' mode we already are allowed (as Heroes) to have a fully modded AK, G-MAL, Dragon Sniper, M9, KAL-7, Para9, Arm-Micro, and Raffica, so why would it hurt to have just two more weapons?

I concur- it'll take more than not adding mods to make that mode even close to balanced.

JD-- wrote: 

Dragon Sniper

• Call Out (Level 30 - $50,000)

Call Out on the Dragon Sniper was a mod I'd like to see. The gun itself is uncommonly used amongst co-op'ers, but since it is the ONLY weapon that does not have the norm 4 mods on it, let's make this the mod. It would work the exact same as it does in Competitive modes. It could be a great tactical advantage for the other players on the team. It would point out chokers in the distance, RPGers up high, and various other enemies.

I like your creativity, JD, but if all the mod does is generically show an enemy than it'd be rather pointless. However, if there was some form of color-coding to distiguish enemy types, this could be an incredibly useful mod because it would let the other player[s] know if they should help out with some extra firepower or not. Doesn't need to apply to co-op KB bosses due to their KB symbol being right over their head.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Co-op Adventure Tips & Tricks and Amazing Lab Idea- Now with Brackets Mentioning Kudos Count!

Supporter for more sound in Uncharted 3 Multiplayer

Message 65 of 68 (158 Views)
Survivor
2289 posts

Dec 9, 2012

Updated the OP. :smileyhappy:

Added Toxic156's brilliant idea to it and elaborated on it to fully complete it. I hope he likes it, as well as the rest of you guys. :smileywink:

Message 66 of 68 (145 Views)
Fender Bender
4145 posts

Dec 9, 2012

JD-- wrote:

Added Toxic156's brilliant idea to it and elaborated on it to fully complete it. I hope he likes it, as well as the rest of you guys. :smileywink:

You captured everything I had intended- nicely done. Gold star for you! :smileyvery-happy:

Now, I'm not going to tell ND what to do...but if they named it after the idea's creator, I wouldn't have an qualms with it. Toxic mod...I like it. (Number 156 on the "Things that will never, ever, ever happen" list.)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Co-op Adventure Tips & Tricks and Amazing Lab Idea- Now with Brackets Mentioning Kudos Count!

Supporter for more sound in Uncharted 3 Multiplayer

Message 67 of 68 (127 Views)
Survivor
2289 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 14, 2012

Toxic156 wrote:

JD-- wrote:

You captured everything I had intended- nicely done. Gold star for you! :smileyvery-happy:

Now, I'm not going to tell ND what to do...but if they named it after the idea's creator, I wouldn't have an qualms with it. Toxic mod...I like it. (Number 156 on the "Things that will never, ever, ever happen" list.)

That would be pretty cool. :smileywink:

This thread has run its course. Locked.

Message 68 of 68 (112 Views)
0 Likes