Glad someone thinks the same.

The warrior who protected his pride has one last story to tell
Message 21 of 68 (170 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2203 posts

Re: [MAJOR UPDATE]Co-Op - Mods for other Weapons[10 Kudos]

Dec 1, 2012

Co-op is not really my thing but ill give a kudo.

If you think something is impossible, you’ll make it impossible.
Message 22 of 68 (166 Views)
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Dec 1, 2012
@sanddude Make it OP? To who? AI? They're not going to make a goddamn thread about it.
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 23 of 68 (165 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
6971 posts

Dec 1, 2012

TheStuntDouble wrote:
@sanddude Make it OP? To who? AI? They're not going to make a goddamn thread about it.

Well co-op is easy enough, I will find a problem to using it since I use the Tau every chance I get and know that I can go through a whole adventure map using that thing. Giving it blindfire accuracy means literally an infinite mag.

Oh, I'm just leaving. -Best Uncharted character ever
Message 24 of 68 (163 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2203 posts

Dec 1, 2012

sanddude20 wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:

Well co-op is easy enough, I will find a problem to using it since I use the Tau every chance I get and know that I can go through a whole adventure map using that thing. Giving it blindfire accuracy means literally an infinite mag.

Does it really matter that much? 

Message 25 of 68 (161 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
6971 posts

Dec 1, 2012

lets just have every enemy die instantly and auto-win every co-op game. Doesn't matter right?

Message 26 of 68 (158 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2203 posts

Dec 1, 2012

sanddude20 wrote:

lets just have every enemy die instantly and auto-win every co-op game. Doesn't matter right?

No because that defeats the purpose. Im sure having a Tau with a bit of extra blindfire wont make it overpowered i mean how often do players use a Tau anyway? 

Message 27 of 68 (156 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
6971 posts

Dec 1, 2012

Blooddrunk123 wrote:

sanddude20 wrote:

No because that defeats the purpose. Im sure having a Tau with a bit of extra blindfire wont make it overpowered i mean how often do players use a Tau anyway? 

It already has semi-decent BF accuracy for what its meant to be(a sniper) adding more to it will let you be able to run around with it killing all the lesser enemies in one hit constantly. Making adventure maps with the tau quite a bit more easy.

I agree that co-op needs love, but there is still a reason why every single mod wasnt added to every single gun, the tau should get mods yes, but only the ones it has now, minus callout, why even make an entirely new mod to enhance the completely opposite thing it is meant for doing?

Message 28 of 68 (150 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2203 posts

Dec 1, 2012

sanddude20 wrote:

Blooddrunk123 wrote:

sanddude20 wrote:

It already has semi-decent BF accuracy for what its meant to be(a sniper) adding more to it will let you be able to run around with it killing all the lesser enemies in one hit constantly. Making adventure maps with the tau quite a bit more easy.

I agree that co-op needs love, but there is still a reason why every single mod wasnt added to every single gun, the tau should get mods yes, but only the ones it has now, minus callout, why even make an entirely new mod to enhance the completely opposite thing it is meant for doing?

If anything the Tau needs its mods from competitve with the addition of Accuracy.

Message 29 of 68 (146 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
6971 posts

Dec 1, 2012

Blooddrunk123 wrote:

sanddude20 wrote:

Blooddrunk123 wrote:

sanddude20 wrote:

If anything the Tau needs its mods from competitve with the addition of Accuracy.

lol thats what i was getting at...only give it it's existing mods minus callout which are RoF and reload speed. I was arguing against the fact of putting max ammo and BF accuracy on it.

Message 30 of 68 (141 Views)
0 Likes