Fender Bender
3078 posts

Re: Co-Op - Mods for other Weapons

Nov 30, 2012

JD--, as always, another good one! 

It is the Fal-SS that bothers me the most.  That gun needs mods SOOOO bad.  At a minium it should be tweeked FOR EVERYONE to have either a quicker reload, a longer clip, or both. 

An unmodded weapon in Crushing is ill-advised.  I'm glad the FAL is in there, but it could be about 100% more useful and deadly than it currently is. 

Message 11 of 68 (279 Views)
Fender Bender
3802 posts

Nov 30, 2012

SLEAZE_IT_UP wrote:

It is the Fal-SS that bothers me the most.  That gun needs mods SOOOO bad.

I agree. I like to use it in Sanctuary, but as an unmodded weapon, it's not that good. We get pretty much the same mods in Co-op as in Competitive, so why couldn't they add mods for FAL-SS and Tau too?

What I also don't understand, is that why AK and M9 doesn't have a Scope zoom mod like they did in the Beta(?). These would really help with long range shooting.

Dragon Sniper also gets max ammo mod. Why not give it for other weapons too?

If they think that weapons would be too powerful with +6 mods, they could just limit it to 4, and we would be able to choose which ones we want. I would gladly remove ROF from M9, because I like having less recoil in Co-op.

Message 12 of 68 (274 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1011 posts

Nov 30, 2012
I think some of the power weapons need mods too, but that probably won't ever happen. But I always wondered why the FAL doesn't have any mods, and I guess you might as well throw in the TAU.
Message 13 of 68 (266 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
13 posts

Nov 30, 2012

Naughty Dog has already stated that there will be no more COOP updates. They are going to only support where the highest activity is, which is Competetive.  Being a COOP only player, it sucks, but you can keep talking about it until your last breath . . . .

Message 14 of 68 (247 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2290 posts

Nov 30, 2012

[MAJOR UPDATE] to the OP! Smiley Wink

Thank you all so far for your wonderful feedback, improvements, and criticism, I greatly appreciate it.

Message 15 of 68 (236 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
6978 posts

Re: [MAJOR UPDATE]Co-Op - Mods for other Weapons[10 Kudos]

Nov 30, 2012

I really don't thinnk max ammo should be added to the guns. Most of the common guns get an abundance of ammo from enemy drops and they are scattered around all arena maps accordingly, especially in shade. You have ammo award and militia man to easily counter the neednig of ammo. Along with stat hats that increase max ammo.

Not sure what call out would really do, especially if you aim at every NPC, it might just clutter teammates screens.

Still think that adding new mods to tha Tau like max ammo and BF accuracy will make it OP. It is already a one-shot kill on regular enemies. I say just give it its 2 regular mods of RoF and RS.

Oh, I'm just leaving. -Best Uncharted character ever
Message 16 of 68 (219 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
208 posts

Nov 30, 2012

I think more mods are good but the way the co-op mods work now are bad you dont get any customization if you can put all the mods on the gun.

I think you should only be allowed 2 mods on the gun this way everyone has there strengths and weaknesses.

Message 17 of 68 (208 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
95 posts

Dec 1, 2012

Hell I'd love the rate of fire mod for the AK we had in the summer beta. I believe that nearly doubled it's rate of fire actually, and it cost 365 000$ if memory doesn't fail me.

ALL boosters are now maxed out.
ALL treasure sets completed.
Remaining trophies: Overseer (0/1)

Uncharted 3 Co-op Certification Center: Uncharted.VarHyid.com
Message 18 of 68 (196 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2392 posts

Dec 1, 2012
We need the reload speed mod for the Tau on Syria Adventure, so many people die when climbing the tower due to enemies being able to shoot you when reloading.

Wes-44 could copy Tau's mods, it's a weaker gun so I don't see any problems with doing so.

And I'd really love mods for power weapons too, (Uncharted 2 did it), the T-Bolt really needs some since it's outclassed by both Dragon and Tau, maybe a clip size mod could make it like the campaign T-Bolt.
Pepsi
Message 19 of 68 (182 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
95 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 1, 2012

SjShane wrote:
We need the reload speed mod for the Tau on Syria Adventure, so many people die when climbing the tower due to enemies being able to shoot you when reloading.

Wes-44 could copy Tau's mods, it's a weaker gun so I don't see any problems with doing so.

And I'd really love mods for power weapons too, (Uncharted 2 did it), the T-Bolt really needs some since it's outclassed by both Dragon and Tau, maybe a clip size mod could make it like the campaign T-Bolt.

Recover first, reload later. Smiley Happy 

And yeah, didn't UC2 have upgrades even for the GAU-19?

ALL boosters are now maxed out.
ALL treasure sets completed.
Remaining trophies: Overseer (0/1)

Uncharted 3 Co-op Certification Center: Uncharted.VarHyid.com
Message 20 of 68 (180 Views)