Wastelander
793 posts

Re: New Lab is Up: Crushing TDM (upcoming 2x XP + treasure drop weekend)

Dec 13, 2012

xSKIN_N_BONESx wrote:

lucascampanha wrote:

xSKIN_N_BONESx wrote:

Crimsonine wrote:

xSKIN_N_BONESx wrote:

I know not everyone checks the ND blog so here's a friendly heads up. I'll be leaving my thoughts. Feel free to share yours Smiley Happy

Also according to the MOTD: Double XP and Rare Treasure Drop Weekend starts this Friday at 12 pm PST and ends Monday at 12 pm PST!

Update:

• Power weapons are removed. (oh well?)
  • Power Plays remain (boo!)
  • No friendly fire

My opinion so far:

• The GMAL is amazing (might be 5 shot kill)
  • The FAL is amazing (might be 4 shot kill)
  • The Dragon is still a two shot kill
  • M9 still a solid option
  • The AK seems to not kill any faster than normal (crap)

Is the bolded part for the lab? Cuz if the Crushing TDM has no power weapons I think I'll die happy.

Does anyone know the exact specs of the weapons in Crushing TDM? Is reduced health 75% health, half health, what?

Yes the no power weapons is for the lab.

It seems to be about 80% health but I don't think they just lowered the health because the FAL is a 4 shot and the GMAL a 5 shot but the Dragon which normally does 80% damage is still a 2 shot.

I played it and I hated it! Even though we won, still a terrible lab! 

By the way, ND is just stupid! Come on, they take out Power Weapons but leave Power Plays?? Should've removed them both! Smiley Indifferent

I think Classic Crushing would have worked out much better actually. Even if they left in power weapons I just wish they would've removed power plays.

I find it funny though that they removed power weapons but left in kickbacks.

Yeah! Some of them have the same effects because they kill instantly, but Shotgun and Hammer probably improved with this lower health thing...

www.youtube.com/user/artennos - my new channel!

New PSN: Artennos

Message 81 of 132 (251 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6804 posts

Dec 13, 2012

lucascampanha wrote:

xSKIN_N_BONESx wrote:

lucascampanha wrote:

xSKIN_N_BONESx wrote:

Crimsonine wrote:

xSKIN_N_BONESx wrote:

I know not everyone checks the ND blog so here's a friendly heads up. I'll be leaving my thoughts. Feel free to share yours Smiley Happy

Also according to the MOTD: Double XP and Rare Treasure Drop Weekend starts this Friday at 12 pm PST and ends Monday at 12 pm PST!

Update:

• No friendly fire

My opinion so far:

Is the bolded part for the lab? Cuz if the Crushing TDM has no power weapons I think I'll die happy.

Does anyone know the exact specs of the weapons in Crushing TDM? Is reduced health 75% health, half health, what?

It seems to be about 80% health but I don't think they just lowered the health because the FAL is a 4 shot and the GMAL a 5 shot but the Dragon which normally does 80% damage is still a 2 shot.

By the way, ND is just stupid! Come on, they take out Power Weapons but leave Power Plays?? Should've removed them both! Smiley Indifferent

I think Classic Crushing would have worked out much better actually. Even if they left in power weapons I just wish they would've removed power plays.

Yeah! Some of them have the same effects because they kill instantly, but Shotgun and Hammer probably improved with this lower health thing...

Hammer would be the same actually. The shotgun might have had improved range but since they left kickbacks on people can spawn a double barrel anyways!

Message 82 of 132 (246 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
793 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 13, 2012

xSKIN_N_BONESx wrote:

lucascampanha wrote:

xSKIN_N_BONESx wrote:

lucascampanha wrote:

xSKIN_N_BONESx wrote:

Crimsonine wrote:

xSKIN_N_BONESx wrote:

Update:

• No friendly fire

My opinion so far:

Hammer would be the same actually. The shotgun might have had improved range but since they left kickbacks on people can spawn a double barrel anyways!

Yeah, I used MegaBomb so it was the same to me, lol Smiley Tongue

www.youtube.com/user/artennos - my new channel!

New PSN: Artennos

Message 83 of 132 (239 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
377 posts

Dec 13, 2012

Super excited for this weekend to come now that rare drop weekend is here!

I will be hopping back on Uncharted 3 this weekend so I'll be playing Co-Op Arena a lot, so if anyone would like to join in, add me. Do note, Arena will be played on Crushing. 

Also if anyone would like to farm for the Hematite Skull Bead (Doughnut Drake) or any of the Marco Polo pieces, also add me (let me know in your message).

0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1802 posts

Dec 13, 2012

GS2_PK wrote:

Super excited for this weekend to come now that rare drop weekend is here!

I will be hopping back on Uncharted 3 this weekend so I'll be playing Co-Op Arena a lot, so if anyone would like to join in, add me. Do note, Arena will be played on Crushing. 

Also if anyone would like to farm for the Hematite Skull Bead (Doughnut Drake) or any of the Marco Polo pieces, also add me (let me know in your message).

Maybe you should wait for confirmation that co-op treasures are included. ND seems to have a penchant for completely ignoring everything co-op (well, except for when it comes to releasing ridiculous trophies for it).

Message 85 of 132 (178 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3872 posts

Dec 13, 2012

The Tau is amzing in this lab, it is a less accurate mag-5 when it comes to blindfire.

Message 86 of 132 (172 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
415 posts

Dec 13, 2012
Soon people will complain about TAU being OP LOL
Message 87 of 132 (157 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1483 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 13, 2012

munnsy1 wrote:

The Tau is amzing in this lab, it is a less accurate mag-5 when it comes to blindfire.

It's still a 3 body shot kill and 2 headshot kill. -_-

I just tried in a custom game with 80% health: Belling plus gives the TAU 1 hit kill Headshots! So it should be the same for the current Lab!

------------------Join my GTA V crew "ND forums"!-------------------

Message 88 of 132 (146 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3872 posts

Dec 13, 2012

Psyschock wrote:

munnsy1 wrote:

I just tried in a custom game with 80% health: Belling plus gives the TAU 1 hit kill Headshots! So it should be the same for the current Lab!

Blindfire 1 bullet then punch.

Message 89 of 132 (138 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1483 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 13, 2012

munnsy1 wrote:

Psyschock wrote:

munnsy1 wrote:

Blindfire 1 bullet then punch.

Didn't knew about that! Smiley Surprised Now combine this with Belling Plus, 3d glasses,... and you get 1 blindfire bullet + melee and 1 headshot damage kills. I need to try this in the Lab!

------------------Join my GTA V crew "ND forums"!-------------------

Message 90 of 132 (125 Views)
0 Likes