Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Uncharted Territory
1435 posts

Re: New Lab is Up: Crushing TDM (upcoming 2x XP + treasure drop weekend)

[ Edited ]
Dec 13, 2012

sanddude20 wrote:

I would imagine the Dragon and Tau will be unchaged due to their damage outputs. If health were lowered to much they might be overpowered.

As far as I can tell every other gun is only 1-2 bullets less than before which isn't toooo much of a difference, but still noticeable.

Dragon of course, but everyone put's you down with their M9 Rof that you don't even get the chance to aim the Tau. If the Tau required 4 bullets in hardcore, it should be 2 bullets in crushing, simple as that. Headshots should stay at 2 bullets though. Whatever, let's hope we will never hear about crushing health after this Lab anymore.

--------ND/SCEE: UNCENSOR TLOU EU MP ALREADY!--------
----Greetings from Sony Censortainment Network Europe----
------------------Join my GTA V crew "ND forums"!-------------------

Please use plain text.
Message 71 of 132 (170 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4825 posts

Dec 13, 2012

Icarus_prime wrote:

tapantaola wrote:

tack129 wrote:

FredFai wrote:
Eric thought the lab was fun and worth a try. Bad move, dude. :smileyindifferent:

Found in comments: http://www.naughtydog.com/site/post/uncharted_3_lab_update_crushing_tdm_with_reduced_health/P0/

Not going to the lab.

Sorry but from what I hear it's just not fun and it makes the M9 RoF + Blindfire even worse.

You forgot Double Damage...

tumblr_m9i0nsFrDY1remtwmo1_500.gif

Perfect reaction to all of this.

Please use plain text.
Message 72 of 132 (162 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4345 posts

Dec 13, 2012
Crushing health was the last Lab in U2 before updates stopped.................. history repeats itself?
Please use plain text.
Message 73 of 132 (153 Views)
0 Likes
Naughty Paw
5852 posts

Dec 13, 2012

Psyschock wrote:

sanddude20 wrote:

I would imagine the Dragon and Tau will be unchaged due to their damage outputs. If health were lowered to much they might be overpowered.

As far as I can tell every other gun is only 1-2 bullets less than before which isn't toooo much of a difference, but still noticeable.

Dragon of course, but everyone put's you down with their M9 Rof that you don't even get the chance to aim the Tau. If the Tau required 4 bullets in hardcore, it should be 2 bullets in crushing, simple as that. Headshots should stay at 2 bullets though. Whatever, let's hope we will never hear about crushing health after this Lab anymore.

It looks like the micro takes 8 bullets to kill, its the pistol I'm using. So assuming that, the health is 80% now.

The tau's bullet damage is 33%-35% damage I'm assuming so it will still take 3 shots.

The dragon's damage is 70% so naturally it still takes the same amount of bullets to kill.

I would say the most noticeable change is the Fal since it has its original 4HK in this mode.

but like you said, hopefully this stays in the lab because it does make blindfire a bit difficult to avoid or even react to.

Don't you even! You think you die, and that's that?! Huh?! You think you die an' everything'll be sugar and rainbows?!
 photo LAG.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 74 of 132 (153 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1435 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 13, 2012

sanddude20 wrote:

Psyschock wrote:

sanddude20 wrote:

It looks like the micro takes 8 bullets to kill, its the pistol I'm using. So assuming that, the health is 80% now.

The tau's bullet damage is 33%-35% damage I'm assuming so it will still take 3 shots.

The dragon's damage is 70% so naturally it still takes the same amount of bullets to kill.

I would say the most noticeable change is the Fal since it has its original 4HK in this mode.

but like you said, hopefully this stays in the lab because it does make blindfire a bit difficult to avoid or even react to.

So why was the Tau a 4 hit kill in hardcore? I believe it was 120% health?

Please use plain text.
Message 75 of 132 (148 Views)
0 Likes
Naughty Paw
5852 posts

Dec 13, 2012

Psyschock wrote:

sanddude20 wrote:

Psyschock wrote:

sanddude20 wrote:

35+35+35=105+35=140

Don't you even! You think you die, and that's that?! Huh?! You think you die an' everything'll be sugar and rainbows?!
 photo LAG.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 76 of 132 (150 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1435 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 13, 2012

sanddude20 wrote:

Psyschock wrote:

sanddude20 wrote:

Psyschock wrote:

sanddude20 wrote:

35+35+35=105+35=140

wish it was 40+40+40= 120

Edit: Doesn't matter anymore anyway except for custom games so whatever..

Please use plain text.
Message 77 of 132 (141 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6257 posts

Dec 13, 2012

Crimsonine wrote:

xSKIN_N_BONESx wrote:

I know not everyone checks the ND blog so here's a friendly heads up. I'll be leaving my thoughts. Feel free to share yours :smileyhappy:

Also according to the MOTD: Double XP and Rare Treasure Drop Weekend starts this Friday at 12 pm PST and ends Monday at 12 pm PST!

Update:

• Power weapons are removed. (oh well?)
  • Power Plays remain (boo!)
  • No friendly fire

My opinion so far:

• The GMAL is amazing (might be 5 shot kill)
  • The FAL is amazing (might be 4 shot kill)
  • The Dragon is still a two shot kill
  • M9 still a solid option
  • The AK seems to not kill any faster than normal (crap)

Is the bolded part for the lab? Cuz if the Crushing TDM has no power weapons I think I'll die happy.

Does anyone know the exact specs of the weapons in Crushing TDM? Is reduced health 75% health, half health, what?

Yes the no power weapons is for the lab.

It seems to be about 80% health but I don't think they just lowered the health because the FAL is a 4 shot and the GMAL a 5 shot but the Dragon which normally does 80% damage is still a 2 shot.

http://oi48.tinypic.com/jfdnnp.jpg

ND Dev Replies: MacGruber310 / sintax201

Please use plain text.
Message 78 of 132 (125 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
793 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 13, 2012

xSKIN_N_BONESx wrote:

Crimsonine wrote:

xSKIN_N_BONESx wrote:

I know not everyone checks the ND blog so here's a friendly heads up. I'll be leaving my thoughts. Feel free to share yours :smileyhappy:

Also according to the MOTD: Double XP and Rare Treasure Drop Weekend starts this Friday at 12 pm PST and ends Monday at 12 pm PST!

Update:

• No friendly fire

My opinion so far:

Is the bolded part for the lab? Cuz if the Crushing TDM has no power weapons I think I'll die happy.

Does anyone know the exact specs of the weapons in Crushing TDM? Is reduced health 75% health, half health, what?

It seems to be about 80% health but I don't think they just lowered the health because the FAL is a 4 shot and the GMAL a 5 shot but the Dragon which normally does 80% damage is still a 2 shot.

I played it and I hated it! Even though we won, still a terrible lab! 

By the way, ND is just stupid! Come on, they take out Power Weapons but leave Power Plays?? Should've removed them both! :smileyindifferent:

www.youtube.com/user/artennos - my new channel!

New PSN: Artennos

Please use plain text.
Message 79 of 132 (120 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6257 posts

Dec 13, 2012

lucascampanha wrote:

xSKIN_N_BONESx wrote:

Crimsonine wrote:

xSKIN_N_BONESx wrote:

Update:

• No friendly fire

My opinion so far:

I played it and I hated it! Even though we won, still a terrible lab! 

By the way, ND is just stupid! Come on, they take out Power Weapons but leave Power Plays?? Should've removed them both! :smileyindifferent:

I think Classic Crushing would have worked out much better actually. Even if they left in power weapons I just wish they would've removed power plays.

I find it funny though that they removed power weapons but left in kickbacks.

http://oi48.tinypic.com/jfdnnp.jpg

ND Dev Replies: MacGruber310 / sintax201

Please use plain text.
Message 80 of 132 (105 Views)
0 Likes