Reply
Wastelander
Registered: 02/22/2012
Offline
793 posts
 

Re: New Lab is Up: Crushing TDM (upcoming 2x XP + treasure drop weekend)

Dec 12, 2012

xSKIN_N_BONESx wrote:

renatabls wrote:

I think ND should make a pool here or at their blog every week so we would vote for what Lab we want next.


Grenades only. No throwback.

 

No matter how stupid it gets it will always be fun.


That's the lab I want the most! I don't even know if they have plans for it! Smiley Sad

www.youtube.com/user/artennos - my new channel!

New PSN: Artennos

Message 31 of 132 (322 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 12/29/2009
Online
5266 posts
 

Re: New Lab is Up: Crushing TDM (upcoming 2x XP + treasure drop weekend)

Dec 12, 2012

Crushing TDM? No thank you. I don't want to play UC2.

Message 32 of 132 (315 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 12/29/2009
Online
5266 posts
 

Re: New Lab is Up: Crushing TDM (upcoming 2x XP + treasure drop weekend)

Dec 12, 2012

lucascampanha wrote:

xSKIN_N_BONESx wrote:

renatabls wrote:

I think ND should make a pool here or at their blog every week so we would vote for what Lab we want next.


Grenades only. No throwback.

 

No matter how stupid it gets it will always be fun.


That's the lab I want the most! I don't even know if they have plans for it! Smiley Sad


^ I want this for some reason but I suspect the amount of asplosions would create crashing PS3s like when UC2 did it one time. I actually liked Mega Bomb lab as well as RPGs. All it needed was boosters enabled to be even more fun.

Message 33 of 132 (310 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 04/06/2012
Offline
2633 posts
 

Re: New Lab is Up: Crushing TDM (upcoming 2x XP + treasure drop weekend)

Dec 12, 2012

lucascampanha wrote:

xSKIN_N_BONESx wrote:

renatabls wrote:

I think ND should make a pool here or at their blog every week so we would vote for what Lab we want next.


Grenades only. No throwback.

 

No matter how stupid it gets it will always be fun.


That's the lab I want the most! I don't even know if they have plans for it! Smiley Sad


Tap a naders and bank n boomers everywhere.

yeehaw i'm a cowboy now
Message 34 of 132 (302 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 12/10/2011
Offline
7451 posts
 

Re: New Lab is Up: Crushing TDM (upcoming 2x XP + treasure drop weekend)

Dec 12, 2012

I-Like-Pie45 wrote:

lucascampanha wrote:

xSKIN_N_BONESx wrote:

renatabls wrote:

I think ND should make a pool here or at their blog every week so we would vote for what Lab we want next.


Grenades only. No throwback.

 

No matter how stupid it gets it will always be fun.


That's the lab I want the most! I don't even know if they have plans for it! Smiley Sad


Tap a naders and bank n boomers everywhere.


Lol at the people who would continuously try to bunnyhop and tap a nade.

Message 35 of 132 (293 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 05/02/2009
Offline
419 posts
 

Re: New Lab is Up: Crushing TDM (upcoming 2x XP + treasure drop weekend)

Dec 12, 2012
Crushing TDM's health isn't anywhere close to the health in U2.

M9 could still be considered the best gun due to its blindifire being so good.

I can confirm that the G-MAL is a 5 shot kill and the FAL is back to a 4.
Message 36 of 132 (290 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 12/10/2011
Offline
7451 posts
 

Re: New Lab is Up: Crushing TDM (upcoming 2x XP + treasure drop weekend)

Dec 12, 2012

Orochidude wrote:
Crushing TDM's health isn't anywhere close to the health in U2.

M9 could still be considered the best gun due to its blindifire being so good.

I can confirm that the G-MAL is a 5 shot kill and the FAL is back to a 4.

I would say the GMAL is really the best. It may not have the blindfire but a 5 shot kill means not even two full bursts. The matches I played with you seemed to be mostly 2 burst kills for anyone with a GMAL.

 

Did you try the AK at all?

Message 37 of 132 (283 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
Registered: 06/14/2009
Online
14380 posts
 

Re: New Lab is Up: Crushing TDM (upcoming 2x XP + treasure drop weekend)

Dec 12, 2012

This.. After all the garbage. - Mesh map 7, mesh map 6....

 

Is the best lab so far.

 

Health feels like somewhat of an improvement, still could do with a little less, but it's fun regardless. The best part was when I saw someone freeze framing, he actually died!!! I let out a cheer, finally laggers get punished in this lab due to somewhat lower health not giving them such an astronomical advantage.

 

Treasure drops.. About time... I'm skeptical though.. ND have taken this long so will it even work? If I don't have a complete treasure set and my trophies after this weekend clearly ND didn't do enough with the rare treasure drops and I'll continue raging at them.

 

Double XP.. Isn't everyone already level 75? except me. I could do with Quadruple XP to help me over the line. Once again I'm feeling this isn't enough from my perspective.



Message 38 of 132 (276 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 07/23/2012
Online
7268 posts
 

Re: New Lab is Up: Crushing TDM (upcoming 2x XP + treasure drop weekend)

Dec 12, 2012

Knowing Naughty Dog, it will be rare treasures that drop...but all of them will be constant duplicates of rares you already got.

Oh, I'm just leaving. -Best Uncharted character ever
Message 39 of 132 (273 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 12/10/2011
Offline
7451 posts
 

Re: New Lab is Up: Crushing TDM (upcoming 2x XP + treasure drop weekend)

Dec 12, 2012

Aureilia wrote:

This.. After all the garbage. - Mesh map 7, mesh map 6....

 

Is the best lab so far.

 

Health feels like somewhat of an improvement, still could do with a little less, but it's fun regardless. The best part was when I saw someone freeze framing, he actually died!!! I let out a cheer, finally laggers get punished in this lab due to somewhat lower health not giving them such an astronomical advantage.

 

Treasure drops.. About time... I'm skeptical though.. ND have taken this long so will it even work? If I don't have a complete treasure set and my trophies after this weekend clearly ND didn't do enough with the rare treasure drops and I'll continue raging at them.

 

Double XP.. Isn't everyone already level 75? except me. I could do with Quadruple XP to help me over the line. Once again I'm feeling this isn't enough from my perspective.


I wouldn't say it punishers laggers at all. Because it takes less to kill, but they still have the same delay on their death it's even more likely that no matter how fast I kill them they'll still kill me with their couple after death shots. Also I played against someone earlier who was extremely hard to hit because of their lag making them skate around, but he could kill us fairly quickly.

Message 40 of 132 (272 Views)
Reply
0 Likes