Fender Bender
3872 posts

Re: New Lab is Up: Crushing TDM (upcoming 2x XP + treasure drop weekend)

Dec 13, 2012

Psyschock wrote:

munnsy1 wrote:

Psyschock wrote:

munnsy1 wrote:

The Tau is amzing in this lab, it is a less accurate mag-5 when it comes to blindfire.

It's still a 3 body shot kill and 2 headshot kill. -_-

I just tried in a custom game with 80% health: Belling plus gives the TAU 1 hit kill Headshots! So it should be the same for the current Lab!

Blindfire 1 bullet then punch.

Didn't knew about that! :smileysurprised: Now combine this with Belling Plus, 3d glasses,... and you get 1 blindfire bullet + melee and 1 headshot damage kills. I need to try this in the Lab!

Haha it is really good!

Message 91 of 132 (302 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
469 posts

Dec 13, 2012

xSKIN_N_BONESx wrote:

I know not everyone checks the ND blog so here's a friendly heads up. I'll be leaving my thoughts. Feel free to share yours :smileyhappy:

Also according to the MOTD: Double XP and Rare Treasure Drop Weekend starts this Friday at 12 pm PST and ends Monday at 12 pm PST!

i did not heard about that.

[URL=http://www.speedtest.net][IMG]http://www.speedtest.net/result/2720663337.png[/IMG][/URL]
Message 92 of 132 (296 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
376 posts

Dec 13, 2012

Redouanfaka wrote:

xSKIN_N_BONESx wrote:

I know not everyone checks the ND blog so here's a friendly heads up. I'll be leaving my thoughts. Feel free to share yours :smileyhappy:

Also according to the MOTD: Double XP and Rare Treasure Drop Weekend starts this Friday at 12 pm PST and ends Monday at 12 pm PST!

i did not heard about that.

Because you didn't read the Q&A of this month yet.

Message 93 of 132 (267 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
407 posts

Dec 13, 2012

So I tried the AK last night for a bit. Honestly, it feels pretty solid. It seems to kill a couple bullets faster if you get at least one headshot. I uploaded a quick video as a reference.

Message 94 of 132 (243 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6287 posts

Dec 14, 2012

It's weird, but most of my crushing labs have had majority weapon being the dragon...since its the one weapon not affected by the health. It's still fun though having close to a sniper TDM. Shows who is truly good at aiming and who is not.

photo Sniper.png
Message 95 of 132 (234 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10183 posts

Dec 14, 2012

sanddude20 wrote:

It's weird, but most of my crushing labs have had majority weapon being the dragon...since its the one weapon not affected by the health. It's still fun though having close to a sniper TDM. Shows who is truly good at aiming and who is not.

Maybe they think it'll take more kills. I gues that still happens?

Although that would mean that the health isn't 50%, right? Dragon deals half-health damage

Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Message 96 of 132 (228 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6287 posts

Dec 14, 2012

TheStuntDouble wrote:

sanddude20 wrote:

Although that would mean that the health isn't 50%, right? Dragon deals half-health damage

Actually Dragon deals over half health damage, but still not enough for a 1-hit kill. I'm using it in this lab too and loving it. Had an insane sniping match in museum, yemen, and molten ruins and like 3 of our team was sniping and we won by a landslide for most of them.

photo Sniper.png
Message 97 of 132 (219 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6261 posts

Dec 14, 2012

TheStuntDouble wrote:

sanddude20 wrote:

First, the Dragon does about 80% health normally I believe, and second, even though it isn't a one hit kill in the lab, if you get hit by a Dragon you're on the brink of death, and if you are even slightly injured and get hit by a Dragon you'll die. So even though it's still a two hit kill, your chances of killing an already damage enemy increase substantially.

http://oi48.tinypic.com/jfdnnp.jpg

Message 98 of 132 (195 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13011 posts

Dec 14, 2012

onuosfan wrote:

GS2_PK wrote:

Super excited for this weekend to come now that rare drop weekend is here!

I will be hopping back on Uncharted 3 this weekend so I'll be playing Co-Op Arena a lot, so if anyone would like to join in, add me. Do note, Arena will be played on Crushing. 

Also if anyone would like to farm for the Hematite Skull Bead (Doughnut Drake) or any of the Marco Polo pieces, also add me (let me know in your message).

Maybe you should wait for confirmation that co-op treasures are included. ND seems to have a penchant for completely ignoring everything co-op (well, except for when it comes to releasing ridiculous trophies for it).

^ This is a valid concern.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/Ping-filter-toggle-SUPPORT-for-less-lag/m-p/40782623
Message 99 of 132 (157 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2344 posts

Dec 14, 2012

tapantaola wrote:

onuosfan wrote:

GS2_PK wrote:

Super excited for this weekend to come now that rare drop weekend is here!

I will be hopping back on Uncharted 3 this weekend so I'll be playing Co-Op Arena a lot, so if anyone would like to join in, add me. Do note, Arena will be played on Crushing. 

Also if anyone would like to farm for the Hematite Skull Bead (Doughnut Drake) or any of the Marco Polo pieces, also add me (let me know in your message).

Maybe you should wait for confirmation that co-op treasures are included. ND seems to have a penchant for completely ignoring everything co-op (well, except for when it comes to releasing ridiculous trophies for it).

^ This is a valid concern.

well double cash works for co-op so wouldn't you think rare treasures would too? and wasn't the main reason why people wanted a rare treasure weekend for co-op anyways? with the other side being hardcore, but since you can now use TH to get treasures not many people are complaining about hardcore or classic anymore

and for onuosfan why are the trophies ridiculous? because they were challenging or dumb? i thought they were on the line between challenging and fun to earn, which i like, and the spread of how long it would take to get them was good too, like some you could get in a day, some took a week or longer (so you wouldn't get everything in a day, or have to play for a week to get your first trophy)... i only hated 2, collector and hoarder, there shouldn't be trophies for a broken system, trophies are meant to be earned and given as a reward for accomplishing a task, they are not suppose to be given to the lucky

i don't see how ND would let someone take only say 5 days of gameplay to get all the treasures, then have someone else take say 20 days of gameplay to get all the treasures, then they make trophies for it, yes for those 2 treasures they are ridiculous...

Message 100 of 132 (140 Views)
0 Likes