Treasure Hunter
6586 posts

Lol, No.

Dec 2, 2011

Message 1 of 21 (58 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
642 posts

The OP's link doesn't work. I did find another link to it...

Dec 2, 2011
The OP's link doesn't work. I did find another link to it though.....yep, still in Japanese.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jr_oOF6-NLw

Considering when I originally heard this wasn't being made by ND I didn't have much confidence in the game being any good I'm pleasantly surprised that it looks like I was wrong. This looks just as good as the other games in the series.

I want to know more about the game itself.....like how many chapters it has, what's the replay value, are there going to be treasures in this game to collect and of course if they're going to have trophies to unlock.

I noticed in the recent firmware update for the PS3 that it added stuff for the Vita so I'd assume it'll be able to sync up with the PS3 which could allow for the trophy feature.

I'm doubting there will be any MP with this game so I think it's also important to know if the tweaks and unlockables will be added back into this game. It'd definitely add to the replay value. :smileyhappy:
Message 2 of 21 (58 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8824 posts

I find it odd that the user name is ninentdo3dsfeatures

Dec 2, 2011

I find it odd that the user name is ninentdo3dsfeatures this was the gamescon or E3 trailer and there is a english version of this.

Message 3 of 21 (58 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
885 posts

No, it starts out similar to the E3 trailer but it's diff...

Dec 2, 2011

eaglefan129 wrote:

I find it odd that the user name is ninentdo3dsfeatures this was the gamescon or E3 trailer and there is a english version of this.

No, it starts out similar to the E3 trailer but it's different. There's no English version of this one yet. 

Message 4 of 21 (58 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2137 posts

I can't believe ND is letting another developer touch the...

Dec 2, 2011

I can't believe ND is letting another developer touch their baby like that...

In anycase, yeah, this handheld game does look better than the multi-player of UC3. It also looks like they are reusing Nathan's UC2 model.

Photobucket
Message 5 of 21 (58 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
642 posts

Parts of this trailer are in the English version. There a...

Dec 2, 2011
Parts of this trailer are in the English version. There are definitely new scenes in this Japanese trailer. This is the first I've seen of the "Spanish General" and there's more shots of the "temple"......I'd like to see a new US version of the trailer.

The Vita comes out Feb of 2012 in the US , right? This game is a launch title, right?
Message 6 of 21 (58 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
642 posts

The model looks a little younger in the face the UC2 Drak...

Dec 2, 2011

djepic112 wrote:

I can't believe ND is letting another developer touch their baby like that...

In anycase, yeah, this handheld game does look better than the multi-player of UC3. It also looks like they are reusing Nathan's UC2 model.

The model looks a little younger in the face than Drake in Uncharted 2 but as far as how the character is animated it looks to be like they're using the UC2 engine for this. In fact if you watch the demo you'll notice that a lot of the weapons are ported from UC2 as well. Which, I'm very happy about......In my opinion Nate's "default gun" should always be the Beretta 92fs. I'm not a particular fan of the Para 9 they saddled him with in the new game. In my opinion that gun is a dinky piece of sh*t. 

I need to see this game in person before I'll be judging how good the graphics look. From the trailer I'd say they're around UC2's, maybe a step down. 

I'm just dying to play the game. I'm glad we don't have to wait long to play another Uncharted game. :smileyhappy:

Message 7 of 21 (58 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1454 posts

The game looks good  but not as good as U3.   I have thou...

Dec 2, 2011

The game looks good  but not as good as U3.

I have thought for a while that the dog's may be done with uncharted for now and get a little more of that feeling from here. (an interview from yesterday).

http://forums.naughtydog.com/t5/Naughty-Dog-General-Discussion/Interesting-interview/m-p/701733#M378... 

I don't  like the finger swiping stuff either but that's just me I like to jump and fight with normal button presses, not touchscreen stuff (OCD I hate dirty screens and my fingers look green and have their own ecosystem under a microscope)

Plus there is no other vita launch title I'm interested in so doubt I'd buy one for this (unless there was some MP, which they said there isn't)  

Otherwise it still looks good and thanks for the link TOMN but not for the sensational title.

Message 8 of 21 (58 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6586 posts

I very much agree with this. Tau-Sniper? Micro Uzio? Dese...

Dec 2, 2011

Pitfall_Harry72 wrote:

.In my opinion Nate's "default gun" should always be the Beretta 92fs. I'm not a particular fan of the Para 9 they saddled him with in the new game. 

I very much agree with this. Tau-Sniper? Micro Uzio? Desert 5? Para-9? Screw those, 92FS any day of the week.

Message 9 of 21 (58 Views)
0 Likes