Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Naughty Paw
5852 posts

Re: New Co-op Kickbacks (Ideas Welcome!)

Sep 25, 2012

Sniper is great, and with ammo award + militia man I never run out of ammo for it. No need to make the ammo abundant since you already get a decent amount off the ground and if you sacrifice the dry and stale combo of team safe and cluster bomb then u can have a dragon forever once you pick 1 up.

a useful KB I can think of:

Steel Skin

Medals: 6

Duration: 30 secs

You can not be meleed by enemy NPCs and stunned by them. This will be to avoid getting sucked into their oddly large melee radius and punching you, stalling you from your action.

This could be useful when reviving a teammate surrounded by enemies, or if there are numerous armoured guys with helmets on around you.

I don't know if this bothers other people, but getting sucked into an NPCs punch just infuriates me as it is more of an annoyance then an actual threat to me.

Don't you even! You think you die, and that's that?! Huh?! You think you die an' everything'll be sugar and rainbows?!
 photo LAG.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 37 (251 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2600 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 25, 2012

Fortune Hunters Club

18 medals

30 seconds

For every three kills that you or your teammates achieve in this period, a treasure will drop. The main problem with this kickback though, is how it would work in Co-op Adventure.

A Bigger Slice of the Pie

12 medals

20 seconds

Gives more money for assists. Money value given depends on the type of enemy killed.

Happiness is a Warm Gun

6 medals

Instant

Refills your ammo count. For those times in Siege when you run out in both your long gun and side arm.

Go Ahead, Make My Day

10 Medals

15 seconds

Reduces the accuracy of nearby enemies. To combat those annoying times when you're trying to find a place to recover but the Pak-80 man and the Militia Man have pasted all their bullets on you.

Creepy Crawler Co-op Version

http://images.wikia.com/uncyclopedia/images/b/b9/Garfreakeld.png

I luv kitty cats cuz they're very furry n cute. meow!
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 37 (250 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1668 posts

Sep 25, 2012
Kickback name: SHUT UP FOOLS.
What it does: kills all enemies except for brutes within 10 square meters..... #winning
Naughtydog, you must bring back Charlie Cutter in Uncharted 4.
Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 37 (243 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4263 posts

Sep 25, 2012

Gangnam Style - 15 medals

Set the music on and force all enemies including PK man, Flynn, Eddy, and Lazervic to dance off in gangnam style in unlimited range for 45 seconds.

Rusty. Rusty everywhere.
Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 37 (235 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
7066 posts

Sep 25, 2012

FredFai wrote:

Gangnam Style - 15 medals

Set the music on and force all enemies including PK man, Flynn, Eddy, and Lazervic to dance off in gangnam style in unlimited range for 45 seconds.

lolwut?

Sleep Matt signature
Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 37 (232 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
7066 posts

Sep 25, 2012

kick back name is invincibility and it costs 13 medals and when you activate nothing can damage you and the difference between this and juggernaut is you move like speedy g instead of slower and your bullets do 3x damage :smileytongue:

Sleep Matt signature
Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 37 (207 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2851 posts

Sep 25, 2012

Stockpile is a good idea, but overpowered, think about it: you want to get curator on crushing for the trophy, everytime a wave of RPG's come at you, you activate that stockpile and you have enough ammo for your hammer to easily kill them, so I think stockpile should not be for power weapons, but it is a nice idea!

someone else mentioned iron fist, that sounds like a fun kickback, punch through armored guys helmet (still 2 punch kill if you ask me), the kickback would be overpowered in shade survival though :smileytongue:

my idea: cursed idol  in coop -> working is obvious: AI starts shooting each other, but their aiming is bad, so it's not really effective, but it gives the player the opportunity to kill them without being in danger himself, very helpful in siege or in nasty situations in coop adventure :smileyhappy:

duration: 20 seconds

range: 15 meters

kickback: 10 medals

Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 37 (203 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2600 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 25, 2012

Fred's idea reminds of the Smooth Criminal video above, where everyone just starts dancing.

Hmm.... Smooth Criminal, Beat It, or Thriller Kickbacks, anyone?

http://images.wikia.com/uncyclopedia/images/b/b9/Garfreakeld.png

I luv kitty cats cuz they're very furry n cute. meow!
Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 37 (199 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2851 posts

Sep 25, 2012

also it would be nice if Naughty Dog takes a look at some Ratchet and Clank, for instance:

Groovitron: a floating discoball that forces all the enemy's to dance for a limited time, or do the taunt the user of the kickback is using, so when he is using the dance taunt, all the enemy's starts to do the dance taunt when a groovitron kickback is used xD

Rift: a giant monster appears in the sky and randomly picks up enemy's and eats them, should be a lot of medals though :smileytongue:

Sonic Eruptor: a weapon in the form of some sort of animal that can send enemy's flying backwards, funny to use when a ravine is behind an enemy, the blast is not strong enough for pak-80 enemy's or kickback armored guys, 3 shots are in the weapon, should be ok :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 37 (194 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4568 posts

Sep 26, 2012
Djinn: transform into a djinn for 30 seconds:
14 medals

SLB.png

Hi-5.png

Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 37 (181 Views)
0 Likes