Reply
Dec 18 2012
By: TeabagMcFrag Survivor 2125 posts
Offline

New Christmas Stuff

18 replies 501 views Edited Dec 18, 2012

That's right, there's some christmas stuff for us. Elf skin weapons plus Elf shirts for customs and a Present Head for all Drake's.


Message 1 of 19 (501 Views)
Fender Bender
Registered: 11/08/2010
Offline
3872 posts
 

Re: New Christmas Stuff

[ Edited ]
Dec 18, 2012

TeabagMcFrag wrote:

That's right, there's some christmas stuff for us. Elf skin weapons plus Elf shirts for customs and a Present Head for all Drake's.


Link?

 


Here is a link http://www.naughtydog.com/site/post/uncharted_3_holiday_items_and_block_mesh_lab_map/

Message 2 of 19 (484 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 10/29/2011
Online
3805 posts
 

Re: New Christmas Stuff

Dec 18, 2012

*Yawn*







Message 3 of 19 (472 Views)
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 06/04/2010
Offline
1487 posts
 

Re: New Christmas Stuff

[ Edited ]
Dec 18, 2012

"Fun fact": You CAN'T color the "Present Head" white on Desert Drake like seen on the blog. Compared to the "Pumkin Head" on halloween the "Present Head" uses the default colors of Drake and none of his clones have the color white available. *facepalm* Let's hope ND is going to "color us in" in january..


------------------Join my GTA V crew "ND forums"!-------------------





Message 4 of 19 (461 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 08/03/2011
Offline
1424 posts
 

Re: New Christmas Stuff

[ Edited ]
Dec 18, 2012

I actually like the Christopher Balestra shirt. Everything else, meh.

Message 5 of 19 (454 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 11/12/2009
Offline
4821 posts
 

Re: New Christmas Stuff

[ Edited ]
Dec 18, 2012

I like that we get holiday items, but a Santa hat would have been so much better than the present hat, better than nothing I suppose, we did get some pretty sweet gun skins.

tlousig2
Message 6 of 19 (445 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 06/04/2010
Offline
1487 posts
 

Re: New Christmas Stuff

[ Edited ]
Dec 18, 2012

Now Balestra ND can troll us ingame and laugh at us while we're getting shot by his gun with RoF attached. Smiley Very Happy...

 

Edit: I thought we would get platinum rank around the christmas event, what happened?


------------------Join my GTA V crew "ND forums"!-------------------





Message 7 of 19 (430 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 11/28/2009
Offline
13011 posts
 

Re: New Christmas Stuff

Dec 18, 2012

Psyschock wrote:

 

Edit: I thought we would get platinum rank around the christmas event, what happened?


Apparently it's coming Very Soon (TM).

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/Ping-filter-toggle-SUPPORT-for-less-lag/m-p/40782623
Message 8 of 19 (404 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 07/15/2005
Offline
649 posts
 

Re: New Christmas Stuff

Dec 18, 2012

Psyschock wrote:

"Fun fact": You CAN'T color the "Present Head" white on Desert Drake like seen on the blog. Compared to the "Pumkin Head" on halloween the "Present Head" uses the default colors of Drake and none of his clones have the color white available. *facepalm* Let's hope ND is going to "color us in" in january..


Well, it could be right on the First, since it's a Tuesday.

Message 9 of 19 (380 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Splicer
Registered: 03/02/2012
Offline
55 posts
 

Re: New Christmas Stuff

Dec 18, 2012

So dumb.

Message 10 of 19 (377 Views)
Reply
0 Likes