Survivor
2348 posts

Re: New Character pieces confirmed!

Jan 16, 2013

harrisj16 wrote:

Wait, so we're getting MORE stat hats?  Oh thank goodness, here I started to think that ND would give us technical fixes. ND, please continue making cosmetic items and not fixing the game.  I don't know what I'd do if you guys started focusing your resources on the myriad of broken aspects to U3, instead of hats. 

calm down, they are bringing out technical fixes too

Message 31 of 53 (261 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
354 posts

Jan 16, 2013

canadian94eh wrote:

harrisj16 wrote:

Wait, so we're getting MORE stat hats?  Oh thank goodness, here I started to think that ND would give us technical fixes. ND, please continue making cosmetic items and not fixing the game.  I don't know what I'd do if you guys started focusing your resources on the myriad of broken aspects to U3, instead of hats. 

It's about time. Still something tells me a lot of things will remain unfixed.  But I'll stop complaining because a few fixes is better than none. 

Youtube channel: harrisj1616
Twitch: harrisj16
Message 32 of 53 (253 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
67 posts

Jan 16, 2013

harrisj16 wrote:

canadian94eh wrote:

harrisj16 wrote:

It's about time. Still something tells me a lot of things will remain unfixed.  But I'll stop complaining because a few fixes is better than none. 

I hope they get a lot of the issues fixed. This matchmaking is starting to annoy me too. Whats with all these KSA and MEX clan tags sheesh

Message 33 of 53 (247 Views)
Wastelander
555 posts

Jan 16, 2013

Free stuff! That's what i want.

I like cats :3

Message 34 of 53 (230 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
354 posts

Jan 16, 2013

RatchetXD wrote:

harrisj16 wrote:

canadian94eh wrote:

harrisj16 wrote:

I hope they get a lot of the issues fixed. This matchmaking is starting to annoy me too. Whats with all these KSA and MEX clan tags sheesh

I know right? I don't know what makes U3 so popular around the world. Maybe these foreign players have always been there, and I just never noticed before because there were more US players when the game was younger.

Youtube channel: harrisj1616
Twitch: harrisj16
Message 35 of 53 (229 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
521 posts

Jan 16, 2013

RatchetXD wrote:

In the Q and A this month ND said there will be more DLC in the form of character pieces. What kind of items would you guys like? I think a chef hat for flynn would be nice. I would also love a lion's mane for chloe Smiley Wink

not even the slightest chance but Celty's bike helmet from Durarara. But that won't happen, I'll just have to settle for the space helmet lmao.

Cutter
Message 36 of 53 (215 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Fender Bender
3805 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 16, 2013

The new items better be unlocked with treasures, and  I'm not just talking about the custom characters' items. I mean EVERYONE.

I want some new weapons skins too. They could be unlocked by treasure sets too, and not the freaking Tournament.

Message 37 of 53 (188 Views)
Fender Bender
3622 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 16, 2013

A hat that COMPLETELY prevents party splits ^_^
Do you feel me?

Message 38 of 53 (181 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
13011 posts

Jan 16, 2013

duke_of_platypus wrote:

Not gonna lie, I'd pay $4.99 for that.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/Ping-filter-toggle-SUPPORT-for-less-lag/m-p/40782623
Message 39 of 53 (171 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Jan 16, 2013

tapantaola wrote:

duke_of_platypus wrote:

Not gonna lie, I'd pay $4.99 for that.

I'd gladly turn my stat hat toggle back on just for that.

Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 40 of 53 (161 Views)
0 Likes