Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jan 15 2013
By: RatchetXD Splicer 67 posts

New Character pieces confirmed!

[ Edited ]
52 replies 676 views Edited Jan 15, 2013

In the Q and A this month ND said there will be more DLC in the form of character pieces. What kind of items would you guys like? I think a chef hat for flynn would be nice. I would also love a lion's mane for chloe :smileywink:

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 53 (676 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2253 posts

Re: New Character pieces confirmed!

Jan 15, 2013

they didn't confirm hats just character items, it could just be already existing items but with more varied colours, they have said in the past that if by adding a new colour to the items, it would be like making the item piece all over again

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 53 (665 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
67 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 15, 2013

oh im sorry i got the wrong impression. either way id like new items.   they did say new items. but colors are great

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 53 (657 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2253 posts

Jan 15, 2013

RatchetXD wrote:

oh im sorry i got the wrong impression. either way id like new items. but colors are great

i'm not saying you're wrong, it very well could be more hats, i'm just saying that it could be anything, like more colours or even whole new shirts/pants/accessories, highly unlikely, but you shouldn't focus on one thing that it could be because when they finally release it and it's not what you expected than you'll be dissappointed and claim that they said that item 'x' was suppose to come and they lied and what not... and if not you then someone who reads your posts might say that... so just be careful about what ND actually said

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 53 (639 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
67 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 15, 2013

sorry dude, but they have done things they havent said, and they sometimes dont do the things they do say they will

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 53 (629 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
143 posts

Jan 15, 2013
Maybe we'll get better stuff for the custom heroes.
0 Likes
Splicer
67 posts

Jan 15, 2013

that would be nice :smileyhappy: im tired of what we have currently clothing wise

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 53 (619 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2253 posts

Jan 15, 2013

RatchetXD wrote:

sorry dude, but they have done things they havent said, and they sometimes dont do the things they do say they will

it's just annoying in the few cases when people say: ND said they were going to do _______ when they realize it's not happening and then rant about how BS ND is, but in reality ND have never said anything of the sort

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 53 (608 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
67 posts

Jan 15, 2013

mhmm i totally understand dude. the only thing i ever claimed they said and didnt follow through with was the microtransaction of the PAX G-mal. But i dont even use the Gmal so i dont care. I do understand though that some people misunderstand things and would make a whole nother thread about how ND didnt follow through with what they said theyd do when they never said they would

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 53 (597 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
820 posts

Jan 15, 2013

they should add some mirrior aviators like the ones drake has but for cusom characters, and make them give 20% stopping power and maybe penalize regeneration speed by 10%

The Kingdom of Longbow shall reign forever, for it is written in the stars above~
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 53 (596 Views)
0 Likes