Wastelander
793 posts

Re: New Anniversary "Surprises" Confirmed!

Nov 6, 2012

At this point nothing ND says surprises me anymore. That's why my expectations about patch 1.16 are very low.  We don't know what will come with the patch excpet of colors and there's a high possibility that each character will get like 4 or 5 new colors......oh yeah, boring colors....

www.youtube.com/user/artennos - my new channel!

New PSN: Artennos

Message 81 of 90 (411 Views)
Splicer
46 posts

Nov 6, 2012

lucascampanha wrote:

At this point nothing ND says surprises me anymore. That's why my expectations about patch 1.16 are very low.  We don't know what will come with the patch excpet of colors and there's a high possibility that each character will get like 4 or 5 new colors......oh yeah, boring colors....

agreed. We will probably get an ugly color of red that looks like poop covered with red paint.

Sincerely, PancakePuppet

Message 82 of 90 (409 Views)
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Nov 7, 2012
Or you know. Green, green, green, green...

Also did you know Jeff has the same colors as Drake for some reason?
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 83 of 90 (390 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2633 posts

Nov 7, 2012

Perhaps that was ND's way of telling us that Jeff was Nate's other long-lost half brother?

yeehaw i'm a cowboy now
Message 84 of 90 (375 Views)
Wastelander
622 posts

Nov 7, 2012

I-Like-Pie45 wrote:

Perhaps that was ND's way of telling us that Jeff was Nate's other long-lost half brother?

.................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................                                           YES

Message 85 of 90 (356 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
649 posts

Nov 7, 2012

57.jpg

Naughty dog, you butt heads.  We want our awards.

Message 86 of 90 (345 Views)
Wastelander
555 posts

Nov 7, 2012
Probably the big surprise is the colors, I don't think they'll put Wetsuit Elena, Pinkerton and Rika into the game, No matter how many infinite treads it's community makes, they don't care. Smiley Sad

I like cats :3

Message 87 of 90 (314 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2633 posts

Nov 7, 2012

MachoTbig wrote:
Probably the big surprise is the colors, I don't think they'll put Wetsuit Elena, Pinkerton and Rika into the game, No matter how many infinite treads it's community makes, they don't care. Smiley Sad

If no Wetsuit Elena (I'm hoping you're reading this, Eric), how about Elena-face?
Elena Face

yeehaw i'm a cowboy now
Message 88 of 90 (305 Views)
Wastelander
555 posts

Nov 7, 2012

I-Like-Pie45 wrote:

MachoTbig wrote:

If no Wetsuit Elena (I'm hoping you're reading this, Eric), how about Elena-face?
Elena Face

Lol, **bleep** Is that a Duck Face?, that's got to be Elena's Facebook profile pic ^^ 

I like cats :3

Message 89 of 90 (298 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
1 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 7, 2012

I just want ND to give us anything for this occasion! d a m n!

------------------------------------------------------------------
TensaZangetsU_0
Message 90 of 90 (296 Views)
0 Likes