Nov 14 2012
By: NITR8s Wastelander 764 posts

Naughtydog what have you done to my fav Multiplayer game?

61 replies 572 views Edited Nov 14, 2012

Tournements - I dont have lots of time to play, so to put all the effort into one of these to only be awarded for following week is pointless. Plus to me it looks like it doesnt matter how good you are, all that matters is how many tickets you buy and how many matches you play using a ticket.

Stat Hats - What is going on there, why are you wasting time on this rubbish when you should just be adding more customisation to the game.

Skins - Why do I have to buy the majority of the skins for this game?

Customisation - Before UC3 came out you flaunted how we will be able to customise are skins, in the Beta you promised dont worry there will be much more customisation in the full game. Full game came and you could only do what you could do in the Beta.

Blindfire -  In UC2  if someone tried to run towards you, they would be slowed down if you were shooting them. This doesnt seem to happen in UC3. Also blindfire behind cover is no longer as effective as it was in UC2,with the added melee take down from the overside of cover. Cover is no longer as essential in UC3 as it was in UC2.

To me it seens like Naughtydog have changed from a developer who cares about its fans to a developer who just trys to make as much money out of its fans as posssibe.

Sig provided by myu2sig.com !
Message 1 of 62 (572 Views)
Fender Bender
3078 posts

Re: Naughtydog what have you done to my fav Multiplayer game?

Nov 14, 2012

NITR8s wrote:

Tournements - I dont have lots of time to play, so to put all the effort into one of these to only be awarded for following week is pointless. Plus to me it looks like it doesnt matter how good you are, all that matters is how many tickets you buy and how many matches you play using a ticket.

Stat Hats - What is going on there, why are you wasting time on this rubbish when you should just be adding more customisation to the game.

Skins - Why do I have to buy the majority of the skins for this game?

Customisation - Before UC3 came out you flaunted how we will be able to customise are skins, in the Beta you promised dont worry there will be much more customisation in the full game. Full game came and you could only do what you could do in the Beta.

Blindfire -  In UC2  if someone tried to run towards you, they would be slowed down if you were shooting them. This doesnt seem to happen in UC3. Also blindfire behind cover is no longer as effective as it was in UC2,with the added melee take down from the overside of cover. Cover is no longer as essential in UC3 as it was in UC2.

To me it seens like Naughtydog have changed from a developer who cares about its fans to a developer who just trys to make as much money out of its fans as posssibe.

Absolutey ^^^.  It's not about quality.  It's about money grubbing.  NDI has lost their way.  Influenced by Sony's dirty corporate tactics.  They dance on the slippery slope. 

Message 2 of 62 (556 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1487 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 14, 2012

ND's B-Team to be correct. We have to wait and see if The Last of Us will also have this type of microtransactions and other money grubbing methods.

------------------Join my GTA V crew "ND forums"!-------------------

Message 3 of 62 (552 Views)
Last Guardian
11297 posts

Nov 14, 2012

U3 has a lot of things that the community didn't ask for.

Message 4 of 62 (540 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3078 posts

Nov 14, 2012

renatabls wrote:

U3 has a lot of things that the community didn't ask for.

And I would say, if asked...the community would say....

HELL NO! 

To like 75% of the unnecessary, uselss crap in the game.  Might have freed up the net code to work better or some such crap! 

Message 5 of 62 (523 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
190 posts

Nov 14, 2012
Yes ND what have you done , it's just plain horrible and sad how it is now
Message 6 of 62 (509 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
764 posts

Nov 14, 2012

You know they could rename the amont of customisation in this game as "5 shades of grey"

Message 7 of 62 (496 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
194 posts

Nov 14, 2012

LionelRose wrote:
Yes ND what have you done , it's just plain horrible and sad how it is now

I dont get how people blame nd for all this becuase the community asked for all this stuff that ruined the mp of uc3 but the rest like the tournement system i agree its their fault but nd have just been doing what everyone was asking for and they get a lot of hate for it

Message 8 of 62 (495 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
764 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 14, 2012

Something else to add, with legacy levels when it resets you loose everything you have previously bought.  This means there is no point in buying anything other than the essentials if you plan on taking the next legacy.

Message 9 of 62 (488 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
190 posts

Nov 14, 2012
Umm you do know most of the things that messed up MP nobody asked right? Go read some threads
Message 10 of 62 (479 Views)
0 Likes