Highlighted
Aug 12 2012
By: Raptor20two First Son 14 posts

Naughty dog manufactured faulty discs?!?

6 replies 286 views Edited Aug 12, 2012
In response to the many people who are having their game frozen in multiplayer, check your disc. There is likely some rainbow colored distortion in the middle of the disc. Some argue it is due to overheating, others say naughty dog intentionally made the disc deteriorate to force us to repurchase the game but in any case, it is not fixable. You can buy a new disc, or take my advice and do not invest in any other naughty dog game. Or you could take it a step further, abandon sony altogether and buy an x-box. In any case, my condolances to those without functional discs.
Message 1 of 7 (286 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
206 posts

Re: Naughty dog manufactured faulty discs?!?

Aug 12, 2012

"others say naughty dog intentionally made the disc deteriorate to force us to repurchase the game"

That's the most retarded thing I have ever read in my life.

Message 2 of 7 (275 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
14 posts

Aug 12, 2012
Says the kid with the screen name "AidsInYoMouth"
Message 3 of 7 (266 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
206 posts

Aug 12, 2012

Raptor20two wrote:
Says the kid with the screen name "AidsInYoMouth"

Ahahah nice, now you're going to judge a person by his/her PSN name? That's cute, because this 'kid' has more mentality than you will ever have, also it's my opinion so don't bother arguing with me as I will not change it Smiley Very Happy

Message 4 of 7 (257 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
864 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 13, 2012

Raptor20two wrote:
In response to the many people who are having their game frozen in multiplayer, check your disc. There is likely some rainbow colored distortion in the middle of the disc. Some argue it is due to overheating, others say naughty dog intentionally made the disc deteriorate to force us to repurchase the game but in any case, it is not fixable. You can buy a new disc, or take my advice and do not invest in any other naughty dog game. Or you could take it a step further, abandon sony altogether and buy an x-box. In any case, my condolances to those without functional discs.

LOL. Take the tinfoil hat off.

Yes, one bad disc. Let me go run out and buy an Xbox and forsake everything that is Sony. Good one.

Message 5 of 7 (245 Views)
Splicer
45 posts

Aug 14, 2012

They are (ND) ruined all my life. I want to kill myself because my disk of Uncharted 2 is broken too.

Message 6 of 7 (236 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Jul 3, 2013

well, i have noticed that The Last of Us, Uncharted 3, and Uncharted 3 game of the year adition is screwed up when i got them. Doubt its on purpous tho cuz ive had a few other of my games jacked up on the back if i play them alot, or leave them in my ps3 alot. But its not just a ps3 thing, it is also on xbox games. cuz i have an xbox game i bought and its like that too. also i have a friend who had it happen to one of his xbox games. So abandoning sony wont help u avoid this. i just suck it up and say oh well. the games are good lol.

Message 7 of 7 (146 Views)
0 Likes