Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Uncharted Territory
1435 posts

Re: Naughty Paws: Community Game Nights

[ Edited ]
Nov 19, 2012

Was a fun event like always, too bad I had too many technical difficulties myself. I'm sorry that I got white plugged 2 times and disconnected during the event. Even my PVR froze and someone either had a broken mic or my PVR was messed up that day. :smileysad:

@SweetPoison13

You don't still have the T-Bolt/ Pistole Team Objective match on airstrip from the ND Paws event saved as a cinema by any chance? Our team had a great comeback at the end so if you still have it could you please send it to me? I would really appreciate it. And sign me up for the next event again, please. :smileyhappy:

--------ND/SCEE: UNCENSOR TLOU EU MP ALREADY!--------
----Greetings from Sony Censortainment Network Europe----
------------------Join my GTA V crew "ND forums"!-------------------

Please use plain text.
Message 941 of 2,326 (361 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2600 posts

Nov 19, 2012

Psyschock wrote:

Was a fun event like always, too bad I had too many technical difficulties myself. I'm sorry that I got white plugged 2 times and disconnected during the event. Even my PVR froze and someone either had a broken mic or my PVR was messed up that day. :smileysad:

@SweetPoison13

You don't still have the T-Bolt/ Pistole Team Objective match on airstrip from the ND Paws event saved as a cinema by any chance? Our team had a great comeback at the end so if you still have it could you please send it to me? I would really appreciate it. And sign me up for the next event again, please. :smileyhappy:

If you don't mind waiting until 3PM Pacific Time, I could send it to you provided it's still on my cinema files.

http://images.wikia.com/uncyclopedia/images/b/b9/Garfreakeld.png

I luv kitty cats cuz they're very furry n cute. meow!
Please use plain text.
Message 942 of 2,326 (350 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
11356 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 19, 2012

I-Like-Pie45 wrote:

fiberface wrote:

I'm not on the forums much, obviously.. But I was wondering how I would get involved with one of these Naughty Paws events? Thanks

Just say you want to sign up for a specific event, Sweet will add you to the list, and the host of the events will send you a friend request (temporary) and an invite on the day of the Naughty Paws.

That’s right. All you need to do is request a spot for the next event here in this thread. All of the information that you might need about Naughty Paws is in the original post (this includes dates and times). Just be sure to let me know which PlayStation Network ID you will be using when you request a spot. There is only one Naughty Paws event this week and it's on Saturday, November 24th at 3 PM Pacific.

Psyschock wrote:

@SweetPoison13

I probably do actually. I will send it to you later (maybe not tonight though but certainly before Saturday).

Please use plain text.
Message 943 of 2,326 (337 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
73 posts

Nov 20, 2012

SweetPoison13 wrote:

I-Like-Pie45 wrote:

fiberface wrote:

I'm not on the forums much, obviously.. But I was wondering how I would get involved with one of these Naughty Paws events? Thanks

Just say you want to sign up for a specific event, Sweet will add you to the list, and the host of the events will send you a friend request (temporary) and an invite on the day of the Naughty Paws.

That’s right. All you need to do is request a spot for the next event here in this thread. All of the information that you might need about Naughty Paws is in the original post (this includes dates and times). Just be sure to let me know which PlayStation Network ID you will be using when you request a spot. There is only one Naughty Paws event this week and it's on Saturday, November 24th at 3 PM Pacific.

Psyschock wrote:

@SweetPoison13

I probably do actually. I will send it to you later (maybe not tonight though but certainly before Saturday).

Can I join this Saturday?

Please use plain text.
Message 944 of 2,326 (309 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1435 posts

Nov 20, 2012

I-Like-Pie45 wrote:

Psyschock wrote:

@SweetPoison13

If you don't mind waiting until 3PM Pacific Time, I could send it to you provided it's still on my cinema files.

Thanks for sending it to me, it was the right one. :smileyhappy:

The main reason I wanted it is because I got a "Death from above" medal while sniping Sweetpoison13 on airstrip by falling down at the same time. :smileylol: I will specifically upload that part or highlight it if I upload the full match. Probably only in 480p then because of the match length and because my upload speed isn't great.

--------ND/SCEE: UNCENSOR TLOU EU MP ALREADY!--------
----Greetings from Sony Censortainment Network Europe----
------------------Join my GTA V crew "ND forums"!-------------------

Please use plain text.
Message 945 of 2,326 (302 Views)
PlayStation MVP
11356 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 20, 2012

Congratulations, fairytailced! You will be able to sport our special “Naughty Paw” rank for one week.

Please use plain text.
Message 946 of 2,326 (299 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1018 posts

Nov 20, 2012
Yah I was wondering why my forum rank color was so different
Now I know why :smileyhappy:
Thanks everyone who participated on Naughty Paw
So much fun
Maybe I'll try again
Please use plain text.
Message 947 of 2,326 (277 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
349 posts

I'd like to be signed up for this Saturday. I'd be using...

Nov 22, 2012

I'd like to be signed up for this Saturday. I'd be using this ID.

Youtube channel: harrisj1616
Twitch: harrisj16
Please use plain text.
Message 948 of 2,326 (226 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
56 posts

Nov 22, 2012
Count me in

PSN: MuZzASA80
Please use plain text.