Reply
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 12/29/2011
Offline
7531 posts
 

Re: Naughty Paws: Community Game Nights

Oct 6, 2012

please for the love you have for the antichrist do not engage in childish behaviors resulting in the derailment of this, a good thread

Sleep Matt signature
Message 701 of 2,337 (615 Views)
MVP Support
Registered: 12/29/2003
Online
12492 posts
 

Re: Naughty Paws: Community Game Nights

[ Edited ]
Oct 6, 2012

JD-- wrote:

Da_Almighty_Guy wrote:

JD-- wrote:

For one thing, I can honestly say: I'm scared to fight against you all in this - too many good players in this boat. Smiley Frustrated

 

I may not be able to attend, but if I do, I'm gonna be so try-hard'ing....


 

Overlord SweetPoison doesn't let you use loadouts. Smiley Wink


*reads* *re-reads*

 

*surrenders*


 

This wouldn’t be the first time I have had to tell people not to be afraid of signing up for and/or participating in Naughty Paws events. Sometimes you will run into newcomers during these events and sometimes you will run into very good players. This is what happens when events like these are open to anyone looking for some enjoyable custom games. Don't worry about this too much though.

 

I would recommend just showing up, having fun, and… maybe hitting DAG with some explosives. It will be a blast.

 

With that being said, I do allow loadouts under certain circumstances (i.e., every now and then). Smiley Happy

PlayStation Consumer Services and Technical Support: 1-800-345-7669

PlayStation Account and Billing Support: 1-877-971-7669

Twitter: @Sweet13Poison | YouTube: Sweetest13Poison | Twitch: Sweet13Poison

Message 702 of 2,337 (599 Views)
Last Guardian
Registered: 11/24/2011
Offline
11297 posts
 

Re: Naughty Paws: Community Game Nights

Oct 6, 2012

SweetPoison13 wrote:
maybe hitting DAG with some explosives.

 Explosives? ...RPG? DAwG was right, after all. Smiley Very Happy

Message 703 of 2,337 (593 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
MVP Support
Registered: 12/29/2003
Online
12492 posts
 

Re: Naughty Paws: Community Game Nights

Oct 6, 2012

renatabls wrote:

SweetPoison13 wrote:
maybe hitting DAG with some explosives.

 Explosives? ...RPG? DAwG was right, after all. Smiley Very Happy


 

You never know who might pull an RPG-7 out of his or her backside in the UNCHARTED universe. Smiley Surprised

PlayStation Consumer Services and Technical Support: 1-800-345-7669

PlayStation Account and Billing Support: 1-877-971-7669

Twitter: @Sweet13Poison | YouTube: Sweetest13Poison | Twitch: Sweet13Poison

Message 704 of 2,337 (580 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Naughty Paw
Registered: 12/06/2011
Online
20402 posts
 

Re: Naughty Paws: Community Game Nights

Oct 6, 2012

SweetPoison13 wrote:

renatabls wrote:

SweetPoison13 wrote:
maybe hitting DAG with some explosives.

 Explosives? ...RPG? DAwG was right, after all. Smiley Very Happy


 

You never know who might pull an RPG-7 out of his or her backside in the UNCHARTED universe. Smiley Surprised


 

Everyone can. It's a free kickback at level 1. Smiley Wink

Message 705 of 2,337 (578 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 11/18/2011
Offline
384 posts
 

Re: Naughty Paws: Community Game Nights

Oct 6, 2012

The games start in 30 minutes, right?

[SnYp]-Clan
Message 706 of 2,337 (542 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Naughty Paw
Registered: 12/06/2011
Online
20402 posts
 

Re: Naughty Paws: Community Game Nights

Oct 6, 2012

Zylinderknopf wrote:

The games start in 30 minutes, right?


 

4 and 1/2 hours. Smiley Wink

Message 707 of 2,337 (536 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 11/18/2011
Offline
384 posts
 

Re: Naughty Paws: Community Game Nights

Oct 6, 2012

Da_Almighty_Guy wrote:

Zylinderknopf wrote:

The games start in 30 minutes, right?


 

4 and 1/2 hours. Smiley Wink


Oops. Well, I can still participate. Smiley Very Happy Thanks.

[SnYp]-Clan
Message 708 of 2,337 (533 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 06/26/2010
Offline
2290 posts
 

Re: Naughty Paws: Community Game Nights

Oct 6, 2012

SweetPoison13 wrote:

JD-- wrote:

Da_Almighty_Guy wrote:

JD-- wrote:

For one thing, I can honestly say: I'm scared to fight against you all in this - too many good players in this boat. Smiley Frustrated

 

I may not be able to attend, but if I do, I'm gonna be so try-hard'ing....


 

Overlord SweetPoison doesn't let you use loadouts. Smiley Wink


*reads* *re-reads*

 

*surrenders*


 

This wouldn’t be the first time I have had to tell people not to be afraid of signing up for and/or participating in Naughty Paws events. Sometimes you will run into newcomers during these events and sometimes you will run into very good players. This is what happens when events like these are open to anyone looking for some enjoyable custom games. Don't worry about this too much though.

 

I would recommend just showing up, having fun, and… maybe hitting DAG with some explosives. It will be a blast.

 

With that being said, I do allow loadouts under certain circumstances (i.e., every now and then). Smiley Happy


Thanks for the confidence boost, SweetPoison. Smiley Wink

Message 709 of 2,337 (515 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
MVP Support
Registered: 12/29/2003
Online
12492 posts
 

Re: Naughty Paws: Community Game Nights

[ Edited ]
Oct 7, 2012

The original post has been updated with information about the next Naughty Paws events.

 

There will be one on Thursday, October 11th at 5:01 PM PDT and one on Saturday, October 13th at 2 PM PDT. Sign up for one of these events if you are interested and don’t forget to mention the event that you are signing up for in your post (you may not sign up for both).

 

  • Thursday, October 11th at 5:01 PM PDT (8:01 PM EDT) or Friday, October 12th at 12:01 AM GMT
  • Saturday, October 13th at 2 PM PDT (5 PM EDT) or Saturday, October 13th at 9 PM GMT

 

NOTE: Those who signed up for the last event or had a chance to play can sign up for the next event but they might be placed into the reserves list. Those who were in the reserves list last time but did not get a chance to play shouldn’t hesitate to sign up for the next event.

PlayStation Consumer Services and Technical Support: 1-800-345-7669

PlayStation Account and Billing Support: 1-877-971-7669

Twitter: @Sweet13Poison | YouTube: Sweetest13Poison | Twitch: Sweet13Poison

Message 710 of 2,337 (474 Views)
Reply
0 Likes