Reply
Naughty Paw
Registered: 12/06/2011
Online
20304 posts
 

Re: Naughty Paws: Community Game Nights

Oct 4, 2012

renatabls wrote:

Hey SweetPoison, would you sign me in for Saturday? I want to get out of the reserve list. Smiley Wink


Da_Almighty_Guy wrote:
I wish to sign up for Saturday's games, please.

ahem :3


 

She wants to be happy on DAT day. >:3

Message 631 of 2,337 (459 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 01/02/2012
Offline
690 posts
 

Re: Naughty Paws: Community Game Nights

Oct 4, 2012

Da_Almighty_Guy wrote:

renatabls wrote:

Hey SweetPoison, would you sign me in for Saturday? I want to get out of the reserve list. Smiley Wink


Da_Almighty_Guy wrote:
I wish to sign up for Saturday's games, please.

ahem :3


 

She wants to be happy on DAT day. >:3


She will be trust me Smiley Wink

Message 632 of 2,337 (443 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Last Guardian
Registered: 11/24/2011
Offline
11297 posts
 

Re: Naughty Paws: Community Game Nights

Oct 4, 2012

Dymism wrote:

Da_Almighty_Guy wrote:

renatabls wrote:

Hey SweetPoison, would you sign me in for Saturday? I want to get out of the reserve list. Smiley Wink


Da_Almighty_Guy wrote:
I wish to sign up for Saturday's games, please.

ahem :3


 

She wants to be happy on DAT day. >:3


She will be trust me Smiley Wink


Oh my.

Message 633 of 2,337 (438 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
Registered: 06/14/2009
Offline
14231 posts
 

Re: Naughty Paws: Community Game Nights

[ Edited ]
Oct 4, 2012

Mmm.. Saturday Smiley Sad

 

Too early.. and the others are too late. LOL x.x



Message 634 of 2,337 (415 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 11/11/2011
Offline
4570 posts
 

Re: Naughty Paws: Community Game Nights

Oct 4, 2012
Sorry SweetPoison, I won't be able to make it to tommorrow's event Smiley Sad

My disc just officially broke today, so my PS3 isn't reading it at all.

I need to buy a new disc, I'll make sure I have a working disc before signing up for the next event, sorry Smiley Sad

Last week my disc was working a little bit, but now it's completely toast. :'(

SLB.png


Hi-5.png

Message 635 of 2,337 (402 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
MVP Support
Registered: 12/29/2003
Online
12485 posts
 

Re: Naughty Paws: Community Game Nights

[ Edited ]
Oct 4, 2012

Aureilia wrote:

Mmm.. Saturday Smiley Sad

 

Too early.. and the others are too late. LOL x.x


 

You want to attend the Naughty Paws event on Saturday, right? You are now on the list so I'm just making sure. Smiley Happy

PlayStation Consumer Services and Technical Support: 1-800-345-7669

PlayStation Account and Billing Support: 1-877-971-7669

Twitter: @Sweet13Poison | YouTube: Sweetest13Poison | Twitch: Sweet13Poison

Message 636 of 2,337 (390 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 12/09/2011
Offline
599 posts
 

Re: Naughty Paws: Community Game Nights

[ Edited ]
Oct 4, 2012

could you put me on reserves for Thursday the 4th? I'm not sure what's going on on Thursday, but if I'm online I'd like to join. I haven't played in a couple weeks, but I finally got my Borderlands plat and want to get back in to UC3! Smiley Happy

Message 637 of 2,337 (367 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
Registered: 06/14/2009
Offline
14231 posts
 

Re: Naughty Paws: Community Game Nights

Oct 4, 2012

SweetPoison13 wrote:

Aureilia wrote:

Mmm.. Saturday Smiley Sad

 

Too early.. and the others are too late. LOL x.x


 

You want to attend the Naughty Paws event on Saturday, right? You are now on the list so I'm just making sure. Smiley Happy


Nah. I was saying it was too early for me, while 2AM is too late. lol.

 

On Saturday I can only get online at 10:30PM, So if you want to put me down on Saturday, sure, I'd be a hour and half late though Smiley Tongue

 



Message 638 of 2,337 (342 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 11/18/2011
Offline
384 posts
 

Re: Naughty Paws: Community Game Nights

Oct 4, 2012

I would like to sign up for Saturdays event. I have time @ 9pm GMT. Smiley Happy

[SnYp]-Clan
Message 639 of 2,337 (332 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 09/11/2012
Online
2414 posts
 

Re: Naughty Paws: Community Game Nights

Oct 4, 2012

Put me up for saturday please. 

My Youtube Channel:

NG \\Wais
Message 640 of 2,337 (327 Views)